Malay Family Beat Up Food Delivery Rider Who Sent Bak Kut Teh to Them

(17-12-2022, 11:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This one I can verify , still remember got one time. This cousin friend which I also know , he bring one indo girl out to our outhing.

I was shock she order chinese foods.

Next last time I got this malay colleague who is local do tell me , " if " you see malay people eat chinese foods outside those are " indo people "

And also the wrap head for ladies seem is not mandatory becuz I see Spore malay those young minah no need wrap head one. But the older woman got wrap head

(17-12-2022, 11:50 PM)sgh Wrote:  And also the wrap head for ladies seem is not mandatory becuz I see Spore malay those young minah no need wrap head one. But the older woman got wrap head

Times change, not surprise just like Chinese. Some buddhism but become christian , never go temple pray etc. Whereas some christian become buddhism. etc lor

I also see got malay uncle go spool bet also.

(17-12-2022, 11:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I think must see offenders from which race lah. If Chinese sure kena jialat jialat. Other races will get scoldings.

(17-12-2022, 08:56 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Was this Malay family kena charge and jail....force them eat pork shits.

if send Bak Kwa ?

rider showered with hugs and kisses ?   Big Grin

(17-12-2022, 11:39 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I think must see offenders from which race lah. If Chinese sure kena jialat jialat. Other races will get scoldings.
You hv a point. All this while, we witnessed many cases.

(17-12-2022, 08:42 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  BOTH LOAN SHAK AND MALAY FAMILY SHOULD BE ARRESTED
Owe loan sharks refused to pay. Some more, can Yaya kelapa. Soon, their hse cud be even set on fire. Is a matter of time.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(17-12-2022, 11:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Times change, not surprise just like Chinese. Some buddhism but become christian , never go temple pray etc. Whereas some christian become buddhism. etc lor

I also see got malay uncle go spool bet also.

Malay Muslims are not supposed to gamble, thence you will not see any of them in Spool, but of course there are some who fault the law and take the chance of not getting caught............. Laughing Laughter-68
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(17-12-2022, 08:29 PM)Dan Wrote:  Joke of the year 2022

yeah...This year I learn BKT dish can easily incite violence from a ***** family. Rolleyes

(17-12-2022, 09:05 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Fark sup Malay family must be punish!

simple case can easily deal with if wanted.

(18-12-2022, 06:17 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  You hv a point. All this while, we witnessed many cases.

This is known as Latent or hidden hatred.

All it takes is just a minor issue to provoke disproportionate reactions, usually in verbal or violence assaults.

(18-12-2022, 06:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  yeah...This year I learn BKT dish can easily incite violence from a ***** family. Rolleyes

If send beef to ahnn how huh? Rotfl
Will kena rape?
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

The solution is not to allow for cash orders. Why Grab so hard up?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-12-2022, 06:23 PM)debono Wrote:  Malay Muslims are not supposed to gamble, thence you will not see any of them in Spool, but of course there are some who fault the law and take the chance of not getting caught............. Laughing Laughter-68
not to forget, they drink and smoke too.

(18-12-2022, 06:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  This is known as Latent or hidden hatred.

All it takes is just a minor issue to provoke disproportionate reactions, usually in verbal or violence assaults.
All church members are reminded that when they distribute Christians flyers to houses, they must be careful not to distribute these flyers to Muslim homes. Otherwise, they can get into serious troubles or even violence from these homes. Even if you apologise to them, they are the sort of people who wil never forgive and forget.

(18-12-2022, 06:20 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Owe loan sharks refused to pay. Some more, can Yaya kelapa. Soon, their hse cud be even set on fire. Is a matter of time.

so the malay family is the one that owe money
the grab rider was just unlucky 

why police still not taken action?
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Malay and Muslim what is the difference?

(18-12-2022, 06:49 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All church members are reminded that when they distribute Christians flyers to houses, they must be careful not to distribute these flyers to Muslim homes. Otherwise, they can get into serious troubles or even violence from these homes. Even if you apologise to them, they are the sort of people who wil never forgive and forget.

sthe vax has got babi (pig) as part of the ingredient according to cdc website
who are they going to wack when they find out all vax musllims are....
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(18-12-2022, 07:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so the malay family is the one that owe money

What action?  Laughing

(18-12-2022, 07:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Malay and Muslim what is the difference?

a muslim is accept prohet mohamad
a malay is just a human who will shout - adoo if u wack him hard enough...lol
there are many china pple who are 'moslems'

(17-12-2022, 09:31 PM)debono Wrote:  The delivery lady may not know that she is delivering bak kut teh to the Malay family......... crying

Even if the delivery lady does not know it’s a Malay family, there’s no valid reason to beat her as she’s only doing her job.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 2 users Like surfer's post

(18-12-2022, 07:38 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  What action?  Laughing

make arrest lah
like this
https://youtu.be/t3iWz0WDR-k

(18-12-2022, 07:40 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  a muslim is accept prohet mohamad
a malay is just a human who will shout - adoo if u wack him hard enough...lol
there are many china pple who are 'moslems'

Those not Chinese lah. Just malays who learn to speak Chinese.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(18-12-2022, 07:35 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Malay and Muslim what is the difference?

Malay is a race, whereas Muslim is a religion. If a person no matter what race embrace Islamic laws will be regarded as a Muslim......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(18-12-2022, 07:34 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  so the malay family is the one that owe money

As usual, Police always wait for matters to turn awry and then take actions. It cud even a matter of life or injuries. They like waiting game. If they do take actions soonest, we wud very much love to hear it in the news.

(18-12-2022, 07:42 PM)surfer Wrote:  Even if the delivery lady does not know it’s a Malay family, there’s no valid reason to beat her as she’s only doing her job.

hitting someone is a crime
thats why they should be arrested

(18-12-2022, 07:44 PM)debono Wrote:  Malay is a race, whereas Muslim is a religion. If a person no matter what race embrace Islamic laws will be regarded as a Muslim......... Big Grin

If one embrace ang da ki religious does he or she consider as ang mo??🤔🤔

(18-12-2022, 07:44 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  hitting someone is a crime

The SPF will probably advise her to take up a civil court action. Thinking

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

they must be prosecuted...
say no to violence...
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(18-12-2022, 07:44 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  hitting someone is a crime

That is right, hitting a person for no reason is a crime, and should be arrested, lest it becomes a bigger crime........ Clapping

(18-12-2022, 07:47 PM)surfer Wrote:  The SPF will probably advise her to take up a civil court action. Thinking
This wil be a very irresponsible response from SPF.  If there are violence involved, it is part of SPF to handle and pursue the case, thereafter , passing it to Court judgement. If they give such a response, I am surprised a 1st world country hv such a attitude.