Malaysia Anwar unwavering support Palestinian people in call with Hamas

(17-10-2023, 04:13 PM)moonrab Wrote:  https://str.sg/ip6N

Muslim world supports Hamas

Western world supports Israel

China and Russia just watch and play along.... Big Grin

[Image: f_webp]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Best for SG to do is just shout ... "dun fight dun fight" from afar ...... bery bery far

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 12:59 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Best for SG to do is just shout ... "dun fight dun fight" from afar ...... bery bery far

I am not worry for SG...we had always been "consistent and principled" when comes to international contentious issues.

For e.g we are friends of both Israel and Palestinian authorities

Big Grin

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/si...y-building

(18-10-2023, 12:51 PM)Manthink Wrote:  The word "terrorist" is a loaded word...even the BBC use it carefully since the case of Hamas is complex and being voted in by Palestinian pple through democratic process in 2006... Clearly the party's election victory 17 years ago under the occupation by Israel since 1948 shows how fed up Palestinians were and still are..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2006/jan/26/israel1

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-67083432

They voted the government willingly.  So now paying the price for it?
Or they agree with the October 7 massacre?
[+] 3 users Like moonrab's post

(18-10-2023, 09:24 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Porcupine deterrence strategy. Even the lion and tiger think twice for having it as lunch.

Porcupine has its fleshy under bellly...That is where the humble ants can give a surprise....

(17-10-2023, 04:14 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Malaysia very powerful and famous in the world liao...Cheers!!! Clapping

In other things, they will fight, but in this matter, even Mahathir will say and do what Anwar said.  Same religion lar.  Cannot expect them to support Israel lar.   Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-10-2023, 01:04 PM)moonrab Wrote:  They voted the government willingly.  So now paying the price for it?  Or they agree with the October 7 massacre?

Of course any violence against innocent civilians are considered a "massacre" - 

How else Hamas got its support from the Palestinians having experience  "massacres" (in plural) since 1948 ? Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 01:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  In other things, they will fight, but in this matter, even Mahathir will say and do what Anwar said.  Same religion lar.  Cannot expect them to support Israel lar.   Big Grin

yeah loh...Isn't it sad for mortal Humans to hurt one another in the name of religion ? Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 01:04 PM)moonrab Wrote:  They voted the government willingly.  So now paying the price for it?
Or they agree with the October 7 massacre?

That is why I find it absurd to talk about civilians and HAMAS as two separate entities, and as though HAMAS came into existence against the wishes of the Palestinians. 

HAMAS is not the junta of Myanmar which seized power. HAMAS is the government they voted for.  They knew this was not a peaceful party but a militant one, and if the 3000 rockets were not fired on 7 October, they would still be fired one day.  It's not "if" but "when".

You don't go vote for a militant party, and then hide behind the "civilian shield" and say "You can shoot soldiers but not civilians!  I am a  civilian!"

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(18-10-2023, 01:15 PM)Manthink Wrote:  yeah loh...Isn't it sad for mortal Humans to hurt one another in the name of religion ? Big Grin

What does a godless person, an unbeliever understand?   Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 01:19 PM)Oyk Wrote:  That is why I find it absurd to talk about civilians and HAMAS as two separate entities, and as though HAMAS came into existence against the wishes of the Palestinians.  HAMAS is not the junta of Myanmar which seized power.HAMAS is the government they voted for.  They knew this was not a peaceful party but a militant one, and if the 3000 rockets were not fired on 7 October, they would still be fired one day.  It's not "if" but "when".You don't go vote for a militant party, and then hide behind the "civilian shield" and say "You can shoot soldiers but not civilians!  I am a  civilian!"

yeah loh - why vote in a "militant" party which can lead to more chaos and unrest ?
The Israeli voted the same way early this year... 

Big Grin
Jan 2023 - Israel’s new government is the most far-right in the country’s relatively short history, and it has hit the ground running. In little more than a week, the administration has made moves towards the largest expulsion of Palestinians from the West Bank since the occupation began. It has allowed the hardline minister Ben-Gvir to stage a provocative visit to a sacred mosque compound

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/j...being-felt

(18-10-2023, 01:26 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What does a godless person, an unbeliever understand?   Rolleyes

Well, that question is best put to SGreans - who according to 2022 PEW survey, are do not believe that their religious beliefs play much of a role in determining their “Singaporean-ness”....unlike most of their ASEAN counterparts...So basically  SGreans are by-and-large  "godless person, unbeliever" - 

I  take that as a complement... Big Grin

(18-10-2023, 12:57 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Muslim world supports Hamas

Western world supports Israel

China and Russia just watch and play along.... Big Grin

[Image: f_webp]

"China and Russia just watch and play along."..................???

That's a mixture of misinformation and disinformation there, typically coming from who else but Man(think)...

Russia supports HAMA, China is a very good friend (of convenience) of Russia.

That's what and how it is... Rolleyes

(18-10-2023, 01:35 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Well, that question is best put to SGreans - who according to 2022 PEW survey, are do not believe that their religious beliefs play much of a role in determining their “Singaporean-ness”....unlike most of their ASEAN counterparts...So basically  SGreans are by-and-large  "godless person, unbeliever" - 

I  take that as a complement... Big Grin

New citizens like you learned well, that's how we preserve racial and religions tolerance if not harmony..   Keep it up!

But you have some more to learn...to stop your racial attacks on 西卡  Wink

(18-10-2023, 01:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  "China and Russia just watch and play along."..................???
That's a mixture of misinformation and disinformation there, typically coming from who else but Man(think)...
Russia supports HAMA, China is a very good friend (of convenience) of Russia.
That's what and how it is... Rolleyes

Errr...you forget that both China and Russian have their own independent foreign policy when comes to the ME region..

How else can both able to buy-sell, trade and continue to have Win-Win relations from Iran to Israel ?

Let's imagine that you are a Israeli...what do you feel when the Chinese says they love you ?

Big Grin

[Image: 1200px-Chinalovesisrael.JPG]

(18-10-2023, 01:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  New citizens like you learned well, that's how we preserve racial and religions tolerance if not harmony..   Keep it up!
But you have some more to learn...to stop your racial attacks on 西卡  Wink

Not sure what's your point in posting your poorly made-up Chinese in your latest story...I only know new or old citizens alike, the common sense is  best to avoid Religious Dogma (which you hv inclination for) - and learn to get along. How else are  Chinese  able to hv good relation with Jews and trade with the Arabs & Persians....for over thousands of years ?

Big Grin

[Image: 107208296-1678800678548-gettyimages-1248...1680766212]

(18-10-2023, 08:17 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Prosper thy neighbour..✌️

I often heard of this Saying ....where it originate from ?

(18-10-2023, 11:36 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  No natter who the PM are in Malaysia they are ka ki lang.
And that madhatir keep denying militants are in hideout training in his jungle, going into south Thailand to attack civilians, soldiers, Teachers and monks. This madhatir is a greatest crook and hypocrite.

(18-10-2023, 01:52 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I often heard of this Saying ....where it originate from ?

Love Thy Neighbor or Love Thy Neighbour; refers to the Biblical phrase "thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself" from the Book of Leviticus 19:18 in the Hebrew Bible about the ethic of reciprocity known as the Golden Rule or the Great Commandment.

Beggar thy neighbor;
Although the precise origin of the term beggar-thy-neighbor is not known, Adam Smith, the Scottish philosopher who is also considered to be the founder of modern economics, made a reference to it when he critiqued mercantilism, the dominant economic system in Europe from the 16th to the 18th century.

And finally between Singapore and Malaysia when on good  terms.
Prosper Thy Neighbour. 🤣

(18-10-2023, 01:13 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Of course any violence against innocent civilians are considered a "massacre" - 

How else Hamas got its support from the Palestinians having experience  "massacres" (in plural) since 1948 ? Big Grin
This is Israel released video War with Hamas Terrorists on Gaza Footage as Proof' Of Hamas rocket misfire by terrorists.
Hot Video... Tongue
https://youtu.be/5M8FZVCnD5M?si=LtCAmQCnYbT8IbY8

For people who one-sidedly condemned the recent Hamas attack, have they looked at how the Israelis purged the Palestinians from their homes?

From the Israel's very own newspaper:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023...9b526c0000

(18-10-2023, 11:13 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  For people who one-sidedly condemned the recent Hamas attack, have they looked at how the Israelis purged the Palestinians from their homes?

From the Israel's very own newspaper:

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/2023...9b526c0000

UN has declared the Israeli settlements as unlawful.

https://press.un.org/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

How cum AnWar never apologise to the people of Palestine for supporting the terrorist who bombed their own hospital?
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(18-10-2023, 10:22 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  This is Israel released video War with Hamas Terrorists on Gaza Footage as Proof' Of Hamas rocket misfire by terrorists.
Hot Video... Tongue
https://youtu.be/5M8FZVCnD5M?si=LtCAmQCnYbT8IbY8

See how evil the Hamas terrorists are? Misfired onto hospital and now want to blame their enemy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(18-10-2023, 10:58 PM)Simplemen Wrote:  They've tried to get rid of hamas (AND hezbollah AND iran) for the last 20 years.

Where have you been?

Persistence is key.  Jiayu! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-10-2023, 09:08 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  See how evil the Hamas terrorists are? Misfired onto hospital and now want to blame their enemy Big Grin

But AnWar supports the terrorists
[+] 1 user Likes Stoki's post

(19-10-2023, 09:21 AM)Stoki Wrote:  But AnWar supports the terrorists

That’s why I feel so safe with him being msian PM  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(19-10-2023, 09:21 AM)Stoki Wrote:  But AnWar supports the terrorists
This annWar is a very dangerous person. Scary to hv such a neighbour.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

At the same time, he wants to be US bestie. So it balance off.

(19-10-2023, 11:46 AM)moonrab Wrote:  At the same time, he wants to be US bestie. So it balance off.

Malaisai supports Hamas, maybe next time may ask Hamas’s help in confrontation with Sg

8Umbrella Umbrella