Where did you meet the rudest people?

[Image: IMG-3948.png]

In asia, shd be hk and sk.

I thought it's Hongkong and Spore.

I dun think the Israelis are intentionally rude. They just 不拘小节。On the roads they use their car horns very liberally but no one seems to mind or care. They're very used to speaking what they think, even if they're very direct and at times hurting (to the foreigners), and their own people will not take them to heart. In Spore, people will bear grudges for very small things you've done to them so I thought it's worse here.

Ignore List: Oyk

A lot of sinkies small gas Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(08-11-2023, 11:04 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  A lot of sinkies small gas Big Grin

小气鬼👻
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(08-11-2023, 11:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought it's Hongkong and Spore.

I dun think the Israelis are intentionally rude. They just 不拘小节。On the roads they use their car horns very liberally but no one seems to mind or care. They're very used to speaking what they think, even if they're very direct and at times hurting (to the foreigners), and their own people will not take them to heart. In Spore, people will bear grudges for very small things you've done to them so I thought it's worse here.

That’s nothing…you know how rude HKers are? You ask direction, they tell you 仆街 “drop dead”…you eat your meal at coffeeshop people stand behind you & watch you eating and forcing you eat quickly and leave so that they can take your seat. In Russia and Ukraine people never smile and never have courtesy.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

EPIC is our own singaporean.....is not say rude is like " act blur "

Unlike Ang mo very helpful Smile

wumao are the rudest inherited from their chow cheese pie (CCP) parent

(08-11-2023, 11:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s nothing…you know how rude HKers are? You ask direction, they tell you 仆街 “drop dead”…you eat your meal at coffeeshop people stand behind you & watch you eating and forcing you eat quickly and leave so that they can take your seat. In Russia and Ukraine people never smile and never have courtesy.

That's why I said it's HK and Spore lor. HK should be number 1 but Spore is fast catching up. I used to go HK every year but now dun even feel like spending my money there cos their people are so rude. 

A few years ago I approached one auntie in HK to ask her for direction and before I even spoke a word she asked me to get lost.

[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Hk and sk, even after migrated to other countries for yrs, still very rude.
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

An example is the mediacorpse auntie gold silver chicken, quite rude in real life

(08-11-2023, 11:50 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  An example is the mediacorpse auntie gold silver chicken, quite rude in real life

She very rude meh? I only know she is rich.

But I do know Korean girl very fierce one actually she is not so call 100 percent korean. I remember she claim don't know her mum or dad is chinese the another half is korean.

In Sgtalk - Starbugstk

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED

I think Hong Kong people are the worst.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(08-11-2023, 11:14 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  小气鬼👻

It is the Malaysian la.
Daily Complaining about Singaporean more than anyone else in the world. 🤣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

Here also got very rude people.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Here got a few lah

(08-11-2023, 11:16 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  That’s nothing…you know how rude HKers are? You ask direction, they tell you 仆街 “drop dead”…you eat your meal at coffeeshop people stand behind you & watch you eating and forcing you eat quickly and leave so that they can take your seat. In Russia and Ukraine people never smile and never have courtesy.
That is why I don’t like to tour hkg after my last 1st time trip there in 2001.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(09-11-2023, 11:19 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Here also got very rude people.
You are one of them. Pot calling the kettle black.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

defintely stinkapur

the world's smelliest mouth
can ask you to leave stinkapur if not happy

can bad mouthed stinkapureans behind closed doors

can tell you to F in small space and dont board mrt at the same time

can flip file and demand respect for themselves the highest paid ministers

can tell you stinkapur belongs to all but government rightfully them to be

can constantly disturb your wellbeing as and when with the sound of god damn madafaking freedom

stinkapur is one with the world's rudest ruling party on mother earth

U see only Talk .very rude Lau Langs cannot tarhan

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-11-2023, 11:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  That's why I said it's HK and Spore lor. HK should be number 1 but Spore is fast catching up. I used to go HK every year but now dun even feel like spending my money there cos their people are so rude. 

A few years ago I approached one auntie in HK to ask her for direction and before I even spoke a word she asked me to get lost.

is a matter of time spore fast catching up w hk becos :

we are the richest nation in the world act act to foreigners

a v stress nation worry on jobs ft displacing u  govt self inflicted inflations so many things increse not for 1 yr but coming yrs(forwarned u)
Devil 

(09-11-2023, 12:03 AM)starbugstk Wrote:  In Sgtalk - Starbugstk

On this issue, you'll get no argument from me. You obviously get your jollies from making rude jokes. Smile

(08-11-2023, 11:01 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I thought it's Hongkong and Spore.

yes,, road rage vy common, the other day just witness one on the KJE, dont know why so agigtated for what???
take thing easy give way to one another , nothing to loss.

Chao Ang Moh doesn’t know the wisdom in it.

It is actually very cheapo and insincere to merely say Thank You to your parents’ love or someone who has been continuously providing help to you.

This is why 古人教我们,大恩不必言谢。
千万别对你父母给你的恩情说谢谢。父母恩是大恩。
You only say Thank you to a waiter. Your parents are not waiter.
Thank you in Chinese actually means the service provided to you already completed, so in return you say thank you to them.(Talk is cheap)

Every time I see in TV, the Chinese actor/actress thank the parents. I really shake my head.
中国文化,博大精深,这些人实在太虚伪了。

How long have you never sit down with your own parents to TCSS or bring them to holiday?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(09-11-2023, 04:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I think Hong Kong people are the worst.  Big Grin

That was during British rule when they are still very proud speaking Cantonese.
Now HK ppl are much better after they started to speak mandarin. 
If you still see HK ppl speaking Cantonese when you approach them, high probability they will still have rude behaviour.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

[Image: HK.png]

Wow they quite fit the descriptions of ermaos here, almost same same hor