Man, 66, gets 4 years' jail for molesting schoolgirl after tailing her from

Man, 66, gets 4 years' jail for molesting schoolgirl after tailing her from Bedok MRT Station

Attracted to young schoolgirls in uniforms, Kasmir Singh followed a 12-year-old girl home and molested her. 

⚖️
https://tdy.sg/3MspGm9

@todayonlinesg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

66 escape rotan liao. So he come out go and touch again no harm as repeat offender.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Hairless got shiok meh? Thinking

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I guess at 66, he come out must do it again, if not how to get free medical, lodging, food, entertainment .... for life?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(23-05-2023, 02:18 PM)sgh Wrote:  66 escape rotan liao. So he come out go and touch again no harm as repeat offender.

(23-05-2023, 02:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I guess at 66, he come out must do it again, if not how to get free medical, lodging, food, entertainment .... for life?

Touch and go lah! Big Grin Touch and go again lah!

(23-05-2023, 02:20 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Hairless got shiok meh? Thinking

You have hair fetish lah! Big Grin Obsessed with pubic hair lah!

(23-05-2023, 03:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You have hair fetish lah! Big Grin Obsessed with pubic hair lah!
Hair is a sex symbol ....that's why some women have to 
cover up from top to bottom.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

(23-05-2023, 03:43 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Hair is a sex symbol ....that's why some women have to 

But 12 years old girl no hair yet lah! Big Grin Not sure still virgin or not lah!

(23-05-2023, 03:39 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You have hair fetish lah! Big Grin Obsessed with pubic hair lah!

12 yr old is hairless lah!  You like hairless hah?  Aaahhhh you are the pervert! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

another case of lao unkers molesting young xmm in order to get free loading, food and medical care ?

(23-05-2023, 03:54 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  12 yr old is hairless lah!  You like hairless hah?  Aaahhhh you are the pervert! Big Grin

You don't like meh?  Thinking Mai kehkeh lah! Big Grin

my Mother is correct after all, ABNN catch u then u know hor
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(23-05-2023, 04:19 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  my Mother is correct after all, ABNN catch u then u know hor

racism post, immediate ban.

(23-05-2023, 04:31 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  racism post, immediate ban.

But ish true.  Ahnehs are smelly and sex maniacs! Big Grin

(23-05-2023, 04:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  You don't like meh?  Thinking Mai kehkeh lah! Big Grin

I prefer not to go jail hor Laughing

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-05-2023, 04:09 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  another case of lao unkers molesting young xmm in order to get free loading, food and medical care ?

Is that why NotDumb and Debono MIA? Big Grin

(23-05-2023, 05:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I prefer not to go jail hor Laughing

After 50 can liao lah! Big Grin You how old now leh?  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(23-05-2023, 05:37 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  After 50 can liao lah! Big Grin You how old now leh?  Thinking

I am 21 Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-05-2023, 03:43 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Hair is a sex symbol ....that's why some women have to 

Sex symbol and they all shave their legs and armpits?  Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 04:19 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  my Mother is correct after all, ABNN catch u then u know hor

The loto has the same surname. As a diehard member of the 39%, your choice of words is not going to go down well with him if i forward your post to him.  Rolleyes

(23-05-2023, 04:09 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  another case of lao unkers molesting young xmm in order to get free loading, food and medical care ?

There are other ways to go inside. Just "shoplift" some random item in full view of the shop staff and purposely run so "fast" that  you are sure to be caught. Plead guilty, don't bother to mitigate and put on a smirk in court so the judge give you an even longer stay...  Rolleyes

It's a victimless crime right.  Rolleyes

Why need to scar the little girl leh?  Rolleyes