Many hawkers/merchants are copying PAPigs’ greed.....

(10-01-2023, 04:11 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Even Polyclinics charges up liao
This morning, my neighbour used to go Toa Payoh to getting dressing for cuts or wounds
Last year after Govt subsidiary and pioneer discounts
Only $10.50
This morning he paid $11.80
Same type of wound, same treatment

Public toilet now entrance fee still 10cents meh?  Thinking

(10-01-2023, 12:40 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: _118793784_tangpingmeme2.png]

Can don't eat out, don't eat out. Can don't buy, don't buy. 

Only way to make the greedy pigs hurt is to make them suffer from their low to middle income revenue streams getting choked off by people simply choosing to save and do minimal spending.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

This morning, my neighbour used to go Toa Payoh to getting dressing for cuts or wounds
Only $10.50

I hate is the " Bill " PUT SO MUCH costs and put BIG BIG " GOVT REBATE " actually is just playing with NUMBERS

(10-01-2023, 07:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I hate is the " Bill " PUT SO MUCH costs and put BIG BIG " GOVT REBATE " actually is just playing with NUMBERS
The logic is simple. Just inflate the price sky high and put some discount to appease patients making them happy. They are good in doing these.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(10-01-2023, 07:37 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  The logic is simple. Just inflate the price sky high and put some discount to appease patients making them happy. They are good in doing these.

Quite true, but it is a dirty trick..........very unethical............... Angry
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

I personally believe those posting in this thread are true blue Singaporeans, many are suffering from widening rich poor gap, while the richer new citizens are enjoying their meals in restaurants daily. Yes, we are screwed.
[+] 3 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

Greed has no limit.
Too bad, Sg has already rotten.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(10-01-2023, 09:17 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  I personally believe those posting in this thread are true blue Singaporeans, many are suffering from widening rich poor gap, while the richer new citizens are enjoying their meals in restaurants daily. Yes, we are screwed.

[Image: nudie.gif]

Last year the chye peng stall I always ate raised its price from $4 to $4.50. A few days ago it raised to $4.80. Just a 1% increase in gst translate to almost 10% rise in food cost. Sigh...

(12-01-2023, 06:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Last year the chye peng stall I always ate raised its price from $4 to $4.50. A few days ago it raised to $4.80. Just a 1% increase in gst translate to almost 10% rise in food cost. Sigh...

Hawkers tend to increase thier prices by 50 cents or 30cents............even though GST is increased by 1%. We the middle class are badly hit........ crying .

Only $10.50
different nationality n different hands ??

(12-01-2023, 06:44 PM)debono Wrote:  Hawkers tend to increase thier prices by 50 cents or 30cents............even though GST is increased by 1%. We the middle class are badly hit........ crying .

CNY period all food prices go up liao lah! Big Grin

Just came back from Thomson Plaza
Notice that the carpark charge has increased from $2.00 to $2.10!
WTF!
Like this also can?!?!!

Tampines & West Coast GRCs are there for the taking 

(10-01-2023, 04:14 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Public toilet now entrance fee still 10cents meh?  Thinking

In Albert Centre it is still 10 cents........... Laughing

(10-01-2023, 01:40 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Mother farker!!
My favorite lor mee in Whampoo jump from $4 to $5 after just increasing from $3.50 to $4 last year! Can someone calculate how many percent is that? Becoz my maths ver poor.

ONLY 25% !

My place here canned drink from $1.30 with cup of ice to $1.80.

(13-01-2023, 01:44 PM)debono Wrote:  In Albert Centre it is still 10 cents........... Laughing

In coffeeshops it is FREE OF CHARGE lah! Big Grin

Wow, I think this one takes the cake
EC haircuts increase from....
Normal haircut $12 to $16!
Seniors from $10 to $14!

(10-01-2023, 12:40 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  [Image: _118793784_tangpingmeme2.png]

Can don't eat out, don't eat out. Can don't buy, don't buy. 

Only way to make the greedy pigs hurt is to make them suffer from their low to middle income revenue streams getting choked off by people simply choosing to save and do minimal spending.
Thumbs_up Thumbs_up Thumbs_up

(12-01-2023, 07:22 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  Just came back from Thomson Plaza
Notice that the carpark charge has increased from $2.00 to $2.10!
WTF!
Like this also can?!?!!

Giga bill also from flat rate $10, became $10.10....WTF...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

[Image: Screenshot-9-1-2022-1-01-48-PM.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Obamao's post

(18-01-2023, 01:13 PM)Obamao Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-9-1-2022-1-01-48-PM.jpg]

You support PAP meh?  Thinking

(13-01-2023, 02:11 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  ONLY 25% !

My place here canned drink from $1.30 with cup of ice to $1.80.

Yes, one can of 100+ increased from $1.10 to $1.30 last year, now $1.80!!!!!!!!!!
Knns! I went to NTUC, one carton of 24 cans increase $2 only
That’s not even ten cents a can! You mean the ice increase also!?!!?!!?
Many coffee shops are really getting greedy
Boycott!
Or vote for Tampine

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(18-01-2023, 01:33 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Yes, one can of 100+ increased from $1.10 to $1.30 last year, now $1.80!!!!!!!!!!
Knns! I went to NTUC, one carton of 24 cans increase $2 only
That’s not even ten cents a can! You mean the ice increase also!?!!?!!?
Many coffee shops are really getting greedy
Boycott!
Or vote for Tampine

The cost of canned drinks in coffee shops are very expensive, the cost of canned drinks in supermarkets are so cheap........don't tell me ice cubes are so expensive to produce.................................. nudie Gross
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(18-01-2023, 01:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The cost of canned drinks in coffee shops are very expensive, the cost of canned drinks in supermarkets are so cheap........don't tell me ice cubes are so expensive to produce.................................. nudie Gross
If you buy 100 pkts of lipston teabags at only $3.60, per cup you made yrself is only 3 cts. Add yr own condensed milk probably comes to total 5 cts. Coffee shop selling tea with milk is $1.40. Imagine how much you saved. I make my own tea at home.

(18-01-2023, 03:45 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  If you buy 100 pkts of lipston teabags at only $3.60, per cup you made yrself is only 3 cts. Add yr own condensed milk probably comes to total 5 cts. Coffee shop selling tea with milk is $1.40. Imagine how much you saved. I make my own tea at home.

The problem is if you have a meal at the coffee shop
More often you need a drink
Sometimes you meet a friend for chit chat, you need a drink
While waiting for your wife in the market, you need a drink
While outside, weather hot hot, you need a drink
There’s a reason, EVERY coffee shop owner, rents out his stalls to all food sellers except drinks which he runs himself
Even KouFu drinks stall is run by its own staff

(18-01-2023, 04:55 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  The problem is if you have a meal at the coffee shop
More often you need a drink
Sometimes you meet a friend for chit chat, you need a drink
While waiting for your wife in the market, you need a drink
While outside, weather hot hot, you need a drink
There’s a reason, EVERY coffee shop owner, rents out his stalls to all food sellers except drinks which he runs himself
Even KouFu drinks stall is run by its own staff
My usual routine is drinking max 2 cups coffee per day. As I swim everyday, I wil be drinking plain water from my water bott for my dinner. I don’t take cold drinks.

(10-01-2023, 09:17 PM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  I personally believe those posting in this thread are true blue Singaporeans, many are suffering from widening rich poor gap, while the richer new citizens are enjoying their meals in restaurants daily. Yes, we are screwed.
crying

(09-01-2023, 12:09 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  GST is up only 1%
But everywhere you go, every bloody seller is increasing its food, goodies, products by at least 10%

The 60% should go on their knees and thank PAPigs for their greed

me pay an additional $1 for every bowl of noodle and rice ordered in a coffee shop during the CNY Eve.  Angry

(18-01-2023, 01:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The cost of canned drinks in coffee shops are very expensive, the cost of canned drinks in supermarkets are so cheap........don't tell me ice cubes are so expensive to produce.................................. nudie Gross

Coffeeshops must pay rentals leh! Big Grin The higher the rentals the more expensive lah! Goat's hair plucked from goat's body lah!

(12-01-2023, 07:11 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  CNY period all food prices go up liao lah! Big Grin

Only Malay, Indian and Myanmar stalls are open, and they include a surcharge because of CNY.............. Laughing