Many hawkers/merchants are copying PAPigs’ greed.....

(23-01-2023, 10:24 AM)debono Wrote:  Only Malay, Indian and Myanmar stalls are open, and they include a surcharge because of CNY.............. Laughing

Ofcoz lah! Big Grin Now is their best times to cut your throat mah! ALL choppers and knives well-polished liao lah!

(13-01-2023, 02:12 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  In coffeeshops it is FREE OF CHARGE lah! Big Grin

But at Albert Centre there is no toilet........ crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-01-2023, 10:30 AM)debono Wrote:  But at Albert Centre there is no toilet........ crying

Go to MacDonald's lah! Big Grin Toilet FREE OF CHARGE one leh!

(23-01-2023, 10:33 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Go to MacDonald's lah! Big Grin Toilet FREE OF CHARGE one leh!

When I am not so 'high tide' I will go to the nearby OG mall............ Laughing nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Dog eats dog world

(23-01-2023, 10:36 AM)debono Wrote:  When I am not so 'high tide' I will go to the nearby OG mall............ Laughing nudie
Wasted

Sells them to PUB for recycling

(23-01-2023, 10:36 AM)debono Wrote:  When I am not so 'high tide' I will go to the nearby OG mall............ Laughing nudie

Nearby got so many shopping malls sure got toilets FOC one lah! Big Grin I went into the Bugis+ before to use their toilets FOC mah!

(23-01-2023, 10:42 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Nearby got so many shopping malls sure got toilets FOC one lah! Big Grin I went into the Bugis+ before to use their toilets FOC mah!

Suggest to PUB to setup collecting centres

PUB pays you 0.03 cents / kg

pee on the glass help the glass grow.

(23-01-2023, 10:45 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  pee on the glass help the glass grow.

Can be fined for indecent exposure............... Rotfl Laughing Gesti-109

One fillet o fish is $4.05

(18-01-2023, 01:41 PM)debono Wrote:  The cost of canned drinks in coffee shops are very expensive, the cost of canned drinks in supermarkets are so cheap........don't tell me ice cubes are so expensive to produce.................................. nudie Gross
(23-01-2023, 10:22 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Coffeeshops must pay rentals leh! Big Grin The higher the rentals the more expensive lah! Goat's hair plucked from goat's body lah!

Bro debono was talking about canned drinks increase in coffee shops lah!
Drinks are ownself run by owners’ staff lah!
Coffee shop owner where got ownself increase his rent?
They only know how to increase their own drinks and coffee and tea
They are greedy pigs like PAPigs lah!

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

crying

KNN!!!
Now even the Malaysians are copying PAPigs’ greed!
Last time before Covid lockdown
Train tickets to JB Sental used to be S$5, and back to Singapore only RM5
Or a total of approximately RM20.25 both ways
Now, this morning I booked, it’s RM16.60 either way
Or a total of RM33.20 both ways
KNN!!
That’s an increase of 65%!!!!

LMW (PSP) to PAPigs: DO NOT TAKE EVERY OPPOSITION IDEA AS A SOURCE OF DIVISION!!!

(23-01-2023, 11:11 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Bro debono was talking about canned drinks increase in coffee shops lah!

In ABC shop the canned 100+ cos only 50 cents a can.  But in the coffee shop it cost $1.80, just calculate how much is the profit.......... Laughing Gesti-109

[Image: nudie.gif]

follow pap greed is never wrong
examples are there to  imulate

Going JB tomorrow
Going to try these food as recommended
Heard there’s no increase in prices
And oh yes, no GST
plus exchange rate $1 to RM3.20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkWAoFjBU7w

(23-01-2023, 11:11 AM)Bluebull Wrote:  Bro debono was talking about canned drinks increase in coffee shops lah!

Coffeeshop towkays always increased their rentals one lah! Big Grin You don't know only mah!

(02-02-2023, 06:13 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Coffeeshop towkays always increased their rentals one lah! Big Grin You don't know only mah!

Coffeeshop towkays tend to increase rentals of food stalls every year.  But by observation, the drinks stalls are always manned by the coffeeshop owners themselves, cos that is where the big bucks are................. Laughing nudie
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(12-01-2023, 06:25 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

(02-02-2023, 05:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Coffeeshop towkays tend to increase rentals of food stalls every year.  But by observation, the drinks stalls are always manned by the coffeeshop owners themselves, cos that is where the big bucks are................. Laughing nudie

Coffeeshop towkay is the owner of the coffeeshop lah! Big Grin Everything he said so count lah!

(09-01-2023, 12:09 PM)Bluebull Wrote:  GST is up only 1%
But everywhere you go, every bloody seller is increasing its food, goodies, products by at least 10%

The 60% should go on their knees and thank PAPigs for their greed

not heypi can F...k off from SG, no one stopping you
[+] 1 user Likes Intrinion's post

(03-02-2023, 12:42 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  not heypi can F...k off from SG, no one stopping you

You got a point lah! Big Grin Cannot afford don't eat outside lah!