NUS Prof:Believing booster is the way out of this surge is going down slippery slope

(02-10-2021, 05:29 PM)Teeth53 Wrote:  Don know why this OYK n Larence Wong sibei chiam?. Money not enough. Must open economy fast fast

That is the cause of having so large of infections and deaths..
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(02-10-2021, 10:32 AM)starbugs Wrote:  These two doctors are being irresponsible. If you want to criticize, you should provide your own alternative suggestion. Don't just shit over an idea and walk away. Totally no value add.

agreed!
i also dont know what is their good plan...nothing.

(02-10-2021, 02:40 PM)wulala Wrote:  SG economy VERY desperate liao lah. Cannot don't open. if don't open mean must open the other door with master key.

Even open the door with another key also not much money inside.

(02-10-2021, 02:11 PM)RichDad Wrote:  No freedom of speech meh? If support gahmen narrative then not making noise?

In time of adversity and crisis …. making unnecessary noise is not only useless but distracting unless there is a alternative solution

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(02-10-2021, 09:15 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  Even open the door with another key also not much money inside.

Rotfl maybe...

(02-10-2021, 09:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  In time of adversity and crisis …. making unnecessary noise is not only useless but distracting unless there is a alternative solution

Depend, If its LKY order, I believe many will not even question and just do it. However, with so many doubts these task force did. many businessman already swallowed their questioning since they let the delta variant into the shore. We are out of control not because of delta variant, its the decision maker who let the delta variant into our shore last year, even though many already voice about the loophole.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

(02-10-2021, 10:43 PM)wulala Wrote:  Depend, If its LKY order, I believe many will not even question and just do it. However, with so many doubts these task force did. many businessman already swallowed their questioning since they let the delta variant into the shore. We are out of control not because of delta variant, its the decision maker who let the delta variant into our shore last year, even though many already voice about the loophole.

Actually, my opinion not important what other think. I believe we are managing this endemic well. Infection rate is high, should be expected in a herd immunity scenario. Why I think we are in fact doing well is our death rate. Most dead are non vaccinated and majority in ICU are also non vaccinated.

As I said, some will die but many will live

(02-10-2021, 09:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  In time of adversity and crisis …. making unnecessary noise is not only useless but distracting unless there is a alternative solution
Questioning the direction or choice of path is also critical than to just take order.

And doesn't mean that govt said something then it has to be the holy truth. Why can't question?

(02-10-2021, 11:34 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Actually, my opinion not important what other think. I believe we are managing this endemic well. Infection rate is high, should be expected in a herd immunity scenario. Why I think we are in fact doing well is our death rate. Most dead are non vaccinated and majority in ICU are also non vaccinated.

As I said, some will die but many will live

You are correct, we are already in herd immunity mode. But our elite says we don't have to go through these phase few months ago.
finger cross the situation will not spin out of control in the coming days/weeks.

(02-10-2021, 11:45 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Questioning the direction or choice of path is also critical than to just take order.

And doesn't mean that govt said something then it has to be the holy truth. Why can't question?

You can question when there is or are alternative options. 
At the present moment … we have none …. we cannot lockdown …. the country will die. Btw, I am anti Piss And Poo.
Do not oppose for the sake of opposing

(02-10-2021, 11:53 PM)wulala Wrote:  You are correct, we are already in herd immunity mode. But our elite says we don't have to go through these phase few months ago.
finger cross the situation will not spin out of control in the coming days/weeks.

No one in this world has a playbook for CoVid, no matter how much crystal balling before but when the heat of the battle we need to adapt and improvise to win. 
This CoVid show us that many of us have little to no crisis resilience …. we need to toughen up and when time to bite the bullet ….. JUST NOT BITE BUT BITE IT HARD …. GRIND IT THRU

(02-10-2021, 02:40 PM)wulala Wrote:  SG economy VERY desperate liao lah. Cannot don't open. if don't open mean must open the other door with master key.

Sg is opening but no one dare to come now. 

Longer interval between jab is known to build up immune recognising system better. 

There are known variants that can evade antibodies unlike Delta variant
which depend on load instead.

the body may not recognise new variant well if the mutation happen on part of protein spike which mRNA 
vaccines are base on, performance may go down a lot. 
A lot of unknown factors.

That is why many manufacturers are switching into inhale or pill as next options.

(03-10-2021, 12:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  You can question when there is or are alternative options. 
At the present moment … we have none …. we cannot lockdown …. the country will die. Btw, I am anti Piss And Poo.
Do not oppose for the sake of opposing
They can get people to switch to inactivated vaccine instead since P and M is not showing results. But they just going ahead with booster jab...

Not opposing. Actually I can don't bother lah, just don't mandatory P and M for while population and all kids when it's not working...

(03-10-2021, 12:09 AM)Sticw Wrote:  They can get people to switch to inactivated vaccine instead since P and M is not showing results. But they just going ahead with booster jab...

Not opposing. Actually I can don't bother lah, just don't mandatory P and M for while population and all kids when it's not working...
Then switch, no one stopping you.
Please stop being a toxic and negative person. 
What we need is more encouragement and positive vibe.

(03-10-2021, 12:15 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then switch, no one stopping you.
Please stop being a toxic and negative person. 
What we need is more encouragement and positive vibe.

Positivity has got nothing to do with others encoding but your own decoding.

Encouragement has to do with doing the right thing before doing the things right. The fact that the message coming out from the authorities may be questionable is for people to raise it. It's not for us to just play merry and rally people along to jump off cliff.

A battalion led by idiot will all perish in a war. It's wise to question the leader and stop continuing the wrong path. Even if it means insubordination.
[+] 3 users Like Sticw's post

intel drop
USA is being sued

(03-10-2021, 12:22 AM)Sticw Wrote:  Positivity has got nothing to do with others encoding but your own decoding.

Encouragement has to do with doing the right thing before doing the things right. The fact that the message coming out from the authorities may be questionable is for people to raise it. It's not for us to just play merry and rally people along to jump off cliff.

A battalion led by idiot will all perish in a war. It's wise to question the leader and stop continuing the wrong path. Even if it means insubordination.

Stop putting up yourself to a pedestal with self importance. 
Reading a bit from the internet/social media suddenly you become an infectious disease medical expert.
A little ranting and whining … fine but keep on crying like a broken record ….. its sad. Having a personal opinion is fine and good but keep on bitching and whining is toxic.
THE WORLD not Singapore is facing once in a life time pandemic … we need work together instead of a kay kian expert which FUGGING CLEARLY YOU ARE NOT AN EXPERT
If you are you will have a PHD working in a medical institute.