Okay my passport being process by ICA finally...one question...

(11-04-2022, 07:15 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Put massage parlor address

Can meh? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(11-04-2022, 04:44 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  So now just for supporting your argument you listen to govt. Prior to this you were dead against govt opening up and even isolated yourself despite govt opening up HC and infection is much lesser like less than 1000 per day. So now you agree govt opening up and safe now with much higher infection rate like 4000 per day. Just admit your are a piece of shxt lah...... Big Grin
When we had 1000 cases there were many uninfected people to spread to and the more severe delta variant is still around. After so many people have been infected and Omicron become dominant I feel situation has changed. 

Also to get passport done and go over to Malaysia will take one month. Situation will be much safer by then.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-04-2022, 10:02 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Main reason is I dislike the crowded buses and long wait.

6 You Can Cross The Causeway By Bus, Private Transport Or Walk. But for now, though, travellers can use Vaccinated Travel Bus services, other public transport services like chartered factory buses, private motorcars, and motorcycles.31 Mar 2022
[quote pid="224093" dateline="1649556124"]

Below is still true? Walking not allowed?
[Image: FkWL85r.jpg]
[/quote]

(10-04-2022, 10:32 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  MySejahtera app is very confusing, a big hurdle for all Sporeans, no wonder Causeway remains empty 10 days after reopen.

Vaccinations shots not enough?

The app is to prevent stampede

Else many kiasu Singaporeans can't wait another 2 years to shop and eat in jb and fill petrol
🤔

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-04-2022, 07:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When we had 1000 cases there were many uninfected people to spread to and the more severe delta variant is still around. After so many people have been infected and Omicron become dominant I feel situation has changed. 

Also to get passport done and go over to Malaysia will take one month. Situation will be much safer by then.

Corvid still at large and kicking 
With massive people cross over u think it can get better in another 1 month🤔

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(11-04-2022, 08:10 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Corvid still at large and kicking 

He a pc of shxt playing words with us.
The problem most are already POISONED

(11-04-2022, 08:10 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Corvid still at large and kicking 

One month come I assess situation. If safe then I go. Everything is dynamic for now.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(11-04-2022, 07:41 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  When we had 1000 cases there were many uninfected people to spread to and the more severe delta variant is still around. After so many people have been infected and Omicron become dominant I feel situation has changed. 

The situation changed because your little brother buay tahan liao. Laughing

(11-04-2022, 08:43 AM)winbig Wrote:  The situation changed because your little brother buay tahan liao. Laughing

Don't what is wrong with you. But you keep making accusations. Many people go to JB for various reasons

Until now almost 1 month already my passport still 'under processing".

How long is it going to take? Anyone knows?

(05-05-2022, 07:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until now almost 1 month already my passport still 'under processing".

Check with MP

Smile

(05-05-2022, 07:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Until now almost 1 month already my passport still 'under processing".

Kopi lui Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I tot I have already posted. Will take 6 to 8 weeks. Now may be peak period, may be 8weeks.
If you want to get it now. Call ICA and then proceed to ICA building, some checking and processing and then can collect the passport on the spot.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(10-04-2022, 09:11 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After a few glitches at the website finally submitted my application yesterday.

I saw some videos of people walking across causeway.
Is that possible now?

I have nightmares when it comes to waiting for bus. I think at one time they block the foot path.

I have to go to do some dental works and he'll my neighbor's buy medicine.

Walk across the bridge?
It is advisable?
Cos it is not the same like good old straight bridge anymore.
Better take bus across, any buses, yellow or sbs.

(10-04-2022, 09:34 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Swim across lagi satki

You swim across most likely will be picked up by Police Coast Guard for trying to illegally swim across. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(05-05-2022, 09:41 AM)surfer Wrote:  You swim across most likely will be picked up by Police Coast Guard for trying to illegally swim across. Laughing

Laughing