Oncologist: Young people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s, are developing cancers

(06-02-2024, 09:00 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Before him before covid ...there were fit people dying of heart failure. .. like one Sjngapore triathlete 

Before covid already have such case after covid it is blamed on covid or covid vaccine depending on which agenda people holding.

https://www.asiaone.com/health/why-young-hearts-fail

If the rise is a sudden one right from 2021, it tells something. Don't have to argue.   

The 2 charts below are from research study by Journal of American Medical Association (JAMA) and they both showed breakout charts from 2021. Coincident?      

MOH never show any such data whether just a flat chart or a breakout. If you know charting, you should know what breakout means. Huat ah.     

[Image: Vaccine26-1.png]

[Image: Vaccine26-2.png]

(06-02-2024, 10:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk; KILLChoy is my Savior

(06-02-2024, 09:20 AM)sogo Wrote:  use common sense lah. all these things has been around for decades and now an up surge. just think of what u did in the past 3 years.

In a WHO report that was released last week, it expects cancer rate in 2050 to be 77% than that of 2022.

Quote:“Over 35 million new cancer cases are predicted in 2050,” the IARC said in a statement on its website, adding that this number is 77% higher than the 20 million diagnosed in 2022.
https://www.rt.com/news/591844-who-cancer-cases-rise/

(06-02-2024, 09:56 PM)sgxin Wrote:  In a WHO report that was released last week, it expects cancer rate in 2050 to be 77% than that of 2022.

https://www.rt.com/news/591844-who-cancer-cases-rise/

Who asked ppl to take gene therapy shots issit?

pro mRNA fanbois and pro VDS and vaccine "experts" mai scared...

remember to keep up to date because you are not smarter than all the health authorities combined...

COMBAT FAKE NEWS AND MISINFORMATION by taking your updated mRNA JABS TODAY! Tongue

GPGT today to fight the evil commie virus! Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

https://mothership.sg/2024/02/cancer-pat...g-funeral/

Faizah or Madonna?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

[Image: IMG-20240219-082722.jpg]

Grow this. Very powerful

(19-02-2024, 08:23 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Faizah or Madonna?

I stopped taking the Covid-19 jabs after experiencing heart palpitations following my 3rd shot.  I want to be around to see all my children graduate from NUS. 
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

There are 2 main reasons for kena cancer.
No 1 is stress
No 2 is hereditary

If these 2 are not the cases.
It will be your sedentary lifestyle.
Dont sit more than 5 hours a day.

It is no use to exercise 1hr a day, then sit more than 5 hours continuously from the rest of the day.

易经的智慧,人要健康,就一个字,震。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

震字说的好。具体来说,就是要让血液流通,把毒排掉

(06-02-2024, 07:53 AM)webinarian Wrote:       
Fast food does contribute to cancer. But it is already half of century or more.     

The recent rise of cancer and heart problems rose from 2021 only.     

Example: Sim Wong Hoo can run Marathon of more than 20 km, no problem.    

Why he only died in sleep and is after 2021?    

The population of the world is now 8 billion people.

All will die after 2021.

So how? Due to pak cham?  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(19-02-2024, 08:57 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I stopped taking the Covid-19 jabs after experiencing heart palpitations following my 3rd shot.  I want to be around to see all my children graduate from NUS. 

Life has a way of thwarting our plans and making a joke of our dreams.

Seeing children graduate. Which parent wouldn't want to see that?

My classmate was... well he wasn't that smart to get into law or medicine but nevertheless got a place in SU to do a bachelor's in science. It'd still be better than entering the job market with a HSC right.

Parents' dream fulfilled. Just 2 more years to go and they would be so proud and happy to see their boy go on stage to collect his.. 

...except that that was not to be. No, they didn't die. Their son died. Of cancer. He was 21.

too many junk food nowadays.

void the below
fast food
fried stuff
processed food

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(19-02-2024, 09:48 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Life has a way of thwarting our plans and making a joke of our dreams. Seeing children graduate. Which parent wouldn't want to see that? My classmate was... well he wasn't that smart to get into law or medicine but nevertheless got a place in SU to do a bachelor's in science. It'd still be better than entering the job market with a HSC right. Parents' dream fulfilled. Just 2 more years to go and they would be so proud and happy to see their boy go on stage to collect his. except that that was not to be. No, they didn't die. Their son died. Of cancer. He was 21.

I know of relatives, friends and acquaintances who succumbed to the dreaded disease in their prime after everything seemed to be going smoothly for them in terms of career, finances, family and overall happiness. We must be prepared for the worse, but not let it cause us to stop striving to be the best version of ourselves. 

(19-02-2024, 08:57 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I stopped taking the Covid-19 jabs after experiencing heart palpitations following my 3rd shot.  I want to be around to see all my children graduate from NUS. 

Be more practical, let them learn to drive.

(19-02-2024, 09:55 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I know of relatives, friends and acquaintances who succumbed to the dreaded disease in their prime after everything seemed to be going smoothly for them in terms of career, finances, family and overall happiness. We must be prepared for the worse, but not let it cause us to stop striving to be the best version of ourselves. 

A 28 year old public affairs executive once snapped at me during what must have been that time of the month and she must have been having pain and hormonal changes.

Later she bought a tiny little card, a rather girly card but you might say it was a reflection of her feminity. On it she apologized for snapping (her word) at me. That was decades before WhatsApp where peepur might send a message with an emoji.

A 31 year old woman I recruited as my company's Business Development Manager (ess) shortly before I left to work for KillChoy Pte Ltd suddenly stopped corresponding with me 

Both of them died. Of cancer.

These happened long before there was even SARS not to mention COVID.

(19-02-2024, 10:00 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Be more practical, let them learn to drive.

My eldest has graduated from NUS while my second will follow suit this year. Both have driving licences. Only my youngest is still in JC. I try not to look too far ahead as I realise how fragile and uncertain life is. However, I also don't want to become too negative.

(19-02-2024, 10:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  A 28 year old public affairs executive once snapped at me during what must have been that time of the month and she must have been having pain and hormonal changes. A 31 year old woman I recruited as my company's Business Development Manager (ess) shortly before I left to work for KillChoy Pte Ltd suddenly stopped corresponding with me. Both of them died. Of cancer. These happened long before there was even SARS not to mention COVID.

Nobody is claiming that the Covid-19 vax is the only cause of cancer. It is another contributory cause, which accounts for the noticeable spike in the number of cases with so many people having taken the jabs. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(19-02-2024, 09:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  The population of the world is now 8 billion people.

All will die after 2021.

So how? Due to pak cham?  Rolleyes

No one can live forever lah. But will one die before one's time due to pak cham?

(19-02-2024, 11:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  No one can live forever lah. But will one die before one's time due to pak cham?

No human being can live forever, but dying of cancer is one of the worst ways to leave this world. 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(19-02-2024, 11:35 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  My eldest has graduated from NUS while my second will follow suit this year. Both have driving licences. Only my youngest is still in JC. I try not to look too far ahead as I realise how fragile and uncertain life is. However, I also don't want to become too negative.

University education has becum too common. and if non professionals they're easily replaced by ceca. But without a degree, they'd hv no chance at all, may hv to trade from home and let you do the cooking and washing

(19-02-2024, 11:43 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  No human being can live forever, but dying of cancer is one of the worst ways to leave this world. 

Yes, totally agree.

(19-02-2024, 11:55 AM)winbig Wrote:  Yes, totally agree.

A cardiac arrest is quick and won't involve as much suffering and anguish, but the deceased won't have the opportunity to bid his loved ones goodbye. 

boost and boost some more lah.

(19-02-2024, 11:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  No one can live forever lah. But will one die before one's time due to pak cham?

Will one die due to eating ice cream?

(19-02-2024, 11:37 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Nobody is claiming that the Covid-19 vax is the only cause of cancer. It is another contributory cause, which accounts for the noticeable spike in the number of cases with so many people having taken the jabs. 

How big is the spike?

Suppose the whole world didn't have the vaccine, the way peepur were dying in China when extrapolated to the world population would be lower than those who died from the vaccine side effects? Perhaps the antivaxxers will say yesss.

(19-02-2024, 01:49 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Will one die due to eating ice cream?

If u eat Sentinel's ice cream, then yes will die.  Laughing

(19-02-2024, 02:49 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u eat Sentinel's ice cream, then yes will die.  Laughing

No need to eat. The stench from ten feet away is enough to kill an elephant.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(19-02-2024, 01:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  How big is the spike?

Suppose the whole world didn't have the vaccine, the way peepur were dying in China when extrapolated to the world population would be lower than those who died from the vaccine side effects? Perhaps the antivaxxers will say yesss.

https://www.aussie17.com/p/bombshell-rep...ling-spike

Ppl dun buy cancer drugs and take it like vitamins
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post