Assurance package still not yet received...

last date for piper got problem govCASH will be given to U on 22 nd of December 2023
after this date then u suck thump

(15-12-2023, 10:11 AM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Auntie only got $200 as Auntie me earning $220,000 per month as CEO

[Image: giphy.gif]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(14-12-2023, 04:22 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  If your Govt package are via credit to your bank acct, it shd comes in by either 15 or 16 Dec. Yes I thinking so... Big Grin one to two days more.

https://govbenefits.gov.sg/am-i-eligible/ap-cash/
All should be heppy.... Big Grin

(15-12-2023, 10:09 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I got it on 1st dec thru paynow. Now all spent liao.

spend where ?

at ALL the lorongs of Geylang is it ? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Napoleon Porlumpar's post

(16-12-2023, 09:29 AM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  spend where ?

at ALL the lorongs of Geylang is it ? Rotfl

Bought many things on shopee lazada and q10 on 1212. What did you buy?

(16-12-2023, 10:26 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Bought many things on shopee lazada and q10 on 1212. What did you buy?

no money to buy lah...............was trying to buy a pair of sports shoes at Zalora................good prices for Under Armour but read reviews on Amazon - decided not to...........i think i better stick to loafers lah............but even Clarks also quality jialat liao leh........... Sad

(19-12-2023, 05:36 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  no money to buy lah...............was trying to buy a pair of sports shoes at Zalora................good prices for Under Armour but read reviews on Amazon - decided not to...........i think i better stick to loafers lah............but even Clarks also quality jialat liao leh........... Sad

I buy a lot of toys to play. Miniature tanks,trucks,warships,fighter planes, fighter bombers now into insect model, reptile model, wild animals model, prehistoric animal model, marine model, mini-dinosaurs still buying. Last time my late father no monies buy let me play so now I work earn my own monies I buy until I shiok and feel sense of achievement. Moral of the lesson is don't use other ppl monies, use your own hard earned monies and then you really appreciate the things you bought. Those that use other ppl monies I only one phrase See you no up!

Assurance package monies I use to invest in SGX stocks,ETF,mutual fund.

(15-12-2023, 10:11 AM)sexeyXR Wrote:  Auntie only got $200 as Auntie me earning $220,000 per month as CEO

Stop talking nonsense. You are an imposter.

Beware of imposter and trolls!