Politic Uncle is back

Tongue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57cecvqrqp0

welcome back, how is your uncle?

(14-09-2021, 07:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  welcome back, how is your uncle?

Busy with business , I also tired.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(14-09-2021, 07:11 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  welcome back, how is your uncle?

Siao Kia appears again liao. Laughing

(14-09-2021, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tongue

You are back and it customary for me to gib old bird rep, can tell you still alone  Opasnie-14
Welcome back

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-09-2021, 11:01 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You are back and it customary for me to gib old bird rep, can tell you still alone  Opasnie-14
Welcome back

Oh someone told me SGTalk move to here so I come back. Miss the old sg talk interface this new one can't get use yet

you quoute people how to put smiley I don't see any

(14-09-2021, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Oh someone told me SGTalk move to here so I come back. Miss the old sg talk interface this new one can't get use yet

Laughing Clapping nudie Rotfl

(14-09-2021, 11:05 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Oh someone told me SGTalk move to here so I come back. Miss the old sg talk interface this new one can't get use yet

Slowly lah .... changes are inevitable just be open and adapt and life will be good again 
Forbidden City was not build in a day

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

To quote another forumer click on the apostrophe " just below the msg of that forumer.

Now this a bit difficult to find but once click on apostrophe slightly scroll down you will see the forumer msg within [quote]. Now use your finger delicately scroll down the quoted msg, just below the [quote] type your response or click on a smiley (circled in red)
[Image: Screenshot-20210915-083911-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210915-083948-Chrome.jpg]

. But there are also quick smileys that you can use.

(14-09-2021, 07:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Tongue

New norm.
Why go to hong lim?
Inside mrt will do.

(15-09-2021, 08:44 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  [quote="[[ForeverAlone]]" pid='37135' dateline='1631631939']

Oh someone told me SGTalk move to here so I come back. Miss the old sg talk interface this new one can't get use yet

To quote another forumer click on the apostrophe " just below the msg of that forumer.

Now this a bit difficult to find but once click on apostrophe slightly scroll down you will see the forumer msg within
Quote:. Now use your finger delicately scroll down the quoted msg, just below the
[quote]
type your response or click on a smiley (circled in red)
[Image: Screenshot-20210915-083911-Chrome.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20210915-083948-Chrome.jpg]

. But there are also quick smileys that you can use.

Undecided troublesome must click preview than got the smiley icon

[/quote]