Singaporeans faces extinction within a decade if they don't unite..

If so many civilisations and natives of countries have been made extinct, what makes us so special that we could not amd should not face the same fate?

Just live your life now and dun worry about the future lah.

Ignore List: Oyk
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(19-03-2024, 04:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If so many civilisations and natives of countries have been made extinct, what makes us so special that we could not amd should not face the same fate?

Male Singaporeans Just serve 2 years NS on pretext to defend the country

(19-03-2024, 04:21 PM)Scythian Wrote:  .
The trend has started 25-30 years ago and intensified yearly with intention to force local Singaporeans into extinction as the numbers of opposition in Parliament increased overtime.

While our pioneer started dying out, more and more new citizens come in..

this island belongs to the Foreigners.....very soon Foreigners will be the majority and sinkees the minority
[+] 1 user Likes Jinwului's post

(19-03-2024, 04:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If so many civilisations and natives of countries have been made extinct, what makes us so special that we could not amd should not face the same fate?

Good arhh...Abuden. Clapping

Abuden....is here. Big Grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/uc2SpDH4zdI?s...vO30JAG7sn

S'poreans will soon become extinct because we don't need sex

[Image: Government.jpg]

S'poreans will soon become extinct because we don't have enough space in our overcrowded island

[Image: Jo-Teo.jpg]

Extinction soon so, How can Singapore be No.1 happiest country in Asia?

Going to die happily?

faster than the kee chiu crowd?

(18-03-2024, 06:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

It has to be resolved at the policy level because it is a nation wide problem.

Just telling people to have children without removing the obstacles will not work

The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

If everybody says the same thing as you had, that's passing the buck to the government which led to the TFR dropping to 0.94.

It's a nationwide problem and you are a contributor to that problem. Pointing your finger at the BBFAs on your left and right will not exonerate you.

To be fair the government had done lots from subsiding HDB heavily to granting very generous baby bonuses and maid levy discounts to building lots of eldercare centres to soften the pressure faced by every generation of the sandwiched class.

You clearly have no excuse.

You chose the easy way of avoiding this by not having children. And you are so lucky that unlike other peepur, you don't have to look after your mother. Instead you are 40 this year and still living in her house while eating meals cooked by her and wearing clothes washed by her.

Time to grow up.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-03-2024, 06:00 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The stupid concept that I can have 10 kids and solve this national problem is absurd.

It has to be resolved at the policy level because it is a nation wide problem.

Just telling people to have children without removing the obstacles will not work

Who set what obstacles for what reasons?

(19-03-2024, 04:22 PM)GBlasterlord2 Wrote:  If so many civilisations and natives of countries have been made extinct, what makes us so special that we could not amd should not face the same fate?

True. Why worried abt the future. Live in the present so said the Buddha. The past is over.

Can Singapore Ranking No 1 happiest people in Asia will soon be wiped out ?

Or die happily?

Thinking

More than 400,000 Singaporeans living below poverty level to disappear sooner than the rest.

1 in 10 in world's richest country living below poverty level.

(20-03-2024, 10:22 PM)Oyk Wrote:  The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.

If everybody says the same thing as you had, that's passing the buck to the government which led to the TFR dropping to 0.94.

It's a nationwide problem and you are a contributor to that problem. Pointing your finger at the BBFAs on your left and right will not exonerate you.

To be fair the government had done lots from subsiding HDB heavily to granting very generous baby bonuses and maid levy discounts to building lots of eldercare centres to soften the pressure faced by every generation of the sandwiched class.

You clearly have no excuse.

You chose the easy way of avoiding this by not having children. And you are so lucky that unlike other peepur, you don't have to look after your mother. Instead you are 40 this year and still living in her house while eating meals cooked by her and wearing clothes washed by her.

Time to grow up.
"To be fair, govt had done lots subsiding HDB heavily to granting very generous baby bonuses and maid levy discounts to building lots of eldercare centres to soften the pressure faced by every generation of the sandwiched class". 

Abuden, jenhu (govt) got clearly have enough also take enough also. I think chossing is a easy way of avoiding not having children is not right. Jeuhu said Singapore need more baby.

At this rate, true blue S'poreans are certainly facing extinction

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]

(18-03-2024, 01:37 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Locals are becoming extinct at many workplaces. Many of my friends relate stories of foreigners who were promoted to managers systematically replacing Sinkies with their own countrymen. Meanwhile, our leaders look the other way.
Locals hv to be strong, determined and united mindset, in pushing out those MIWs who are setting up evil plans. Singaporeans are like second class citizens over foreigners and this cannot be tolerated.

We are losing our identity already
Our food culture tell us all.
Yes most singapore become richer but missing many old days job

(24-03-2024, 03:43 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Locals hv to be strong, determined and united mindset, in pushing out those MIWs who are setting up evil plans. Singaporeans are like second class citizens over foreigners and this cannot be tolerated.

The 60% continue to vote for "the devil they know" because the Opposition keep shooting themselves in the foot.

[Image: 5bad93d2200000e500ff0d8c.jpeg?ops=scalef..._noupscale] 
[+] 1 user Likes EvertonDiehard's post

(19-03-2024, 04:50 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Good arhh...Abuden. Clapping

many small countries that exist before us

maybe a decade or longer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Meq0yqiOQNM

We may never have chance to see it.

couples cited 2 reasons that hinder families having more children.

[Image: d6Lot3j.png]

1. High cost of living
2. High cost of property.

govt policies to import more people has caused the 2 factors to worsen and birth rates to go down.

if we let the PAP continues it's actions ...things can only get worse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(06-04-2024, 12:56 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  couples cited 2 reasons that hinder families having more children.

[Image: d6Lot3j.png]

1. High cost of living
2. High cost of property.

govt policies to import more people has caused the 2 factors to worsen and birth rates to go down.

if we let the PAP continues it's actions ...things can only get worse.

So how? Show them through our votes? Show many times but also useless!

The continued classification of S'poreans into Chinese, Indian, Malay and Others is done deliberately by the powers that be to divide and rule.

govt should jailed and cane those that did not procreate as it is a huge loss of revenue if local population keep decreasing

(06-04-2024, 05:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The continued classification of S'poreans into Chinese, Indian, Malay and Others is done deliberately by the powers that be to divide and rule.

There'll always be differences between the different races. It's not about divide and rule, I would rather thinks it as giving different races their own space.

(06-04-2024, 05:01 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  The continued classification of S'poreans into Chinese, Indian, Malay and Others is done deliberately by the powers that be to divide and rule.

It is normal to classify that way because no country classify in other manner.
Even for those become countries hundreds and thousands of years earlier than us.

If you believe in one people one country one spore is it, then you should not differentiate local born and new citizens.
or you talking local born only.

Anyway two factors will determine extinction, 
One extreme low birth rate and lack of local cultures, 
which comprise arts, buildinigs, holiday celebration, food cooking, memorials, historic people if any etc

Second perhaps many Sporeans despise idea Sporean first and over craze about mediocracy and being global metropolis      Big Grin

(20-03-2024, 09:32 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Abuden....is here. Big Grin
https://youtube.com/shorts/uc2SpDH4zdI?s...vO30JAG7sn
https://youtube.com/shorts/uc2SpDH4zdI?s...cz87I2I7Xf
Good arhh...Abuden.

(18-03-2024, 01:27 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I thought when this headlines appeared as "Malays facing extinction...." it is pure rubbish spewed by Dr. M in Malaysia given malays have the highest birth rate among all races there and will grow in % terms...not only theg won't be extinct they will become more dominant.

However when I changed the word from Malays ...to S'poreans ...it suddenly make sense.

There are 2 reasons for this risk

1. Singaporeans have one of the lowest birth rates  in the world.
2. Singapore imports more immigrants per capita than other countries.

Combining the 2 factors the % of Singaporeans will shrink until very small. While extinction is absolute, we become as good as extinct when there are very few long term Singaooreans around us.

How to unite? If unite with ppl like you sg may be extinct faster

(08-04-2024, 03:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  How to unite? If unite with ppl like you sg may be extinct faster

Unite to go against who???

Where's the enemy or enemies?