Putin will chicken out and not invade Ukraine - I am wiling to bet on this

Zzz,, when stop this drama ?

(19-02-2022, 09:08 AM)FangFang Wrote:  Zzz,, when stop this drama ?

west cannot stop. They pokkaied needs the Dola to service their quadtrillions  of bettings.

Who is right? Biden or SgBuffett?

(19-02-2022, 08:56 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So where is the invasion?
What is Putin waiting for?

He must have shorted big and purposely drag the show for max market drop

weekend over leow...

where is the invasion?
started yet?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-02-2022, 06:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  weekend over leow...

where is the invasion?
started yet?

Heavy shelling and fitting already started between ukarine and rebels.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(21-02-2022, 06:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  weekend over leow...

where is the invasion?
started yet?

No need war, his taunting will drag market down n down.
[+] 1 user Likes Zannn's post

(21-02-2022, 07:53 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Heavy shelling and fitting already started between ukarine and rebels.

Rebels?....what beef they have with Ukraine govt? I thought they already annex some land for themselves.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(21-02-2022, 08:21 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Rebels?....what beef they have with Ukraine govt? I thought they already annex some land for themselves.

You are really so ill-informed!!!???  Tongue

Ukraine-Russia crisis: What is the Minsk agreement? | Ukraine-Russia crisis News 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/9/...levant-now

Aiya US president heard cancelled his leave to attend special briefing ?...tomorrow or Wed night ?...

Biden got played around putin's finger.
One day 15, one day 16, then 20... 
Think Putin so silly to let US read what he's doing. 
U want to know whether Russia will attack, you have to look at Xi.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(21-02-2022, 09:50 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are really so ill-informed!!!???  Tongue

Ukraine-Russia crisis: What is the Minsk agreement? | Ukraine-Russia crisis News 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/2/9/...levant-now

Sgbuffett ill-informed is better than commie drowned in commie propaganda right?

(21-02-2022, 01:10 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Sgbuffett I'll-informed is better than commie drowned in commie propaganda right?

they dont drown…they beg on their knees for Winnie to zhua on their face.. nudie
[+] 2 users Like pervertosan's post

(21-02-2022, 01:18 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  they dont drown…they beg on their knees for Winnie to zhua on their face.. nudie

How come you love to exhibit your sai brain so much?  Rotfl

(21-02-2022, 01:18 PM)pervertosan Wrote:  they dont drown…they beg on their knees for Winnie to zhua on their face.. nudie

They really pathetic.

Putin not so smart like you. He will not give west a reason to start. Rotfl

(19-02-2022, 05:28 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Putin 3qm deadline for invasion passed.
He chickened out.

Go back and enjoy mansion and continue to bully internal rivals and opposition....that's what he is good at

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/f...wal-claims

Who set the 3pm deadline? Why would Putin followed someone's else deadline??  Thinking

Putin has been stating all along that diplomacy is the main way. USA is the one that kept hammering that Russia is going to attack. Maybe we should ask 'Why does USA kept setting deadlines for Russia to attack?'

(21-02-2022, 01:10 PM)guffaw Wrote:  Sgbuffett ill-informed is better than commie drowned in commie propaganda right?

I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

(18-02-2022, 10:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  1. Another round of economic sanctions will sink Russians down further and cause unrest.

2. Ukraine is seen by most Russians as a small peaceful nation so an invasion will not be widely supported.

3.casualties will be high even if Russians succeed.... just tike Chechen war the body count will not go down well among Russians.

4. Putin is living the good life of luxury....why would he take risk and give the west a damp good reason to take him down..

There will be no invasion...Putin will chicken out.
你是什么咖to said Putin chicken out?

(21-02-2022, 01:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I pity your parents for giving birth to a moron!

I pity your parents for giving birth to a traitor.

to bet must set a timeline and the amount of money

some ppl like last time got one joker lim sway sway, always said he guarantee this and that, but never said use what to guarantee

(21-02-2022, 01:58 PM)guffaw Wrote:  I pity your parents for giving birth to a traitor.

Show proof. 

Otherwise stop toking cok!

(21-02-2022, 02:00 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Show proof. 

Otherwise stop toking cok!

You are certified communist loudspeaker. A. K. A. TokingCok.

(21-02-2022, 02:04 PM)guffaw Wrote:  You are certified communist loudspeaker. A. K. A. TokingCok.

Certified by a moron who carries and sucks AMTK balls everyday?  Rotfl

(21-02-2022, 01:48 PM)Levin Wrote:  Who set the 3pm deadline? Why would Putin followed someone's else deadline??  Thinking

He quoted the Guardian.
So that's where he got his input.
His information is so backwards that he didn't known toilet prices at Waterloo street has gone up.

US As is waiting for the Ukraine to buy weapon from them, but it is not coming, Putin is waiting for USA to deploy their military. China don’t want a war because it will cause them to dilute their attention on Taiwan and Japan. …

(21-02-2022, 02:18 PM)Migrant Wrote:  He quoted the Guardian.
So that's where he got his input.
His information is so backwards that he didn't known toilet prices at Waterloo street has gone up.

I read sgbuffett's link to Guardian earlier and I re-read it again after your post and there's nothing about a 3pm deadline. Perhaps it could be in another Guardian report?

(21-02-2022, 02:07 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Certified by a moron who carries and sucks AMTK balls everyday?  Rotfl

Certified by ccp la, you paymaster.

All the EU have to say is no NATO to Ukraine ...War over ..all go home

but these dumb arse want face, and dun want to back down

Just ask US about CUBA la and see what their reply is