Rape of Nanjing - TW Ma-Ying-Jeou paid respect at Memorial

He just "borrows" chinese hanzi as surname like some kimchee and sushi

(16-04-2023, 03:45 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Your "ermaos" means what leh?  Thinking

Hungry cats lah
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(16-04-2023, 06:02 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Mao is your god which is why you are so triggered when hard truths (pictures shown upthread) about him were revealed. Anyway my holy book already said, there will be unbelievers like you who will mock Christians but my holy book didn't stop there. It went on to say.... be of good cheers..
So there is no need for me to respond to you mocking because you are blinded by Satan and under his bondage.

LOL! Your reactions is unsurprising.
Must give it to you for starting with "Mao is your god",  follow-up with "unbelievers like you " and ending with "you are blinded by Satan..."
Perhaps you are right - that I am "blinded by satan"... as you had been very consistent in rejecting Chinese cultures and mythologies..
For e.g. : Rolleyes

(06-08-2022, 10:05 PM)Oyk Wrote:  ....Are you aware that the dragon is Satan?
Which country is the dragon?

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(16-04-2023, 06:10 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Ceca, no need to feel upset after you have blown your own cover about having 4 passports LOL

yeah...can see poster Oyk , for better or for worst,  tend to be overly judgemental (and emotional) against those who he disagree with.... Not because of his constant spewing of religious dogma or calling Mao a "god" or "satan" etc etc...But when he started giving himself surname "Ong" and saying he is a "Han Chinese" is  dead dead give away... Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(16-04-2023, 06:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  yeah...can see poster Oyk , for better or for worst,  tend to be overly judgemental (and emotional) against those who he disagree with.... Not because of his constant spewing of religious dogma or calling Mao a "god" or "satan" etc etc...But when he started giving himself surname "Ong" and saying he is a "Han Chinese" is  dead dead give away... Big Grin

The more "chineseness" these CECAs or non chinese sinkies profuses to be, the more suspicious you should be of their intentions.
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(16-04-2023, 06:10 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Looks like you blew a fuse after being outed as a racist LOL

[Image: cc5Ec8C.jpg]

(16-04-2023, 06:39 PM)Manthink Wrote:  yeah...can see poster Oyk , for better or for worst,  tend to be overly judgemental (and emotional) against those who he disagree with.... Not because of his constant spewing of religious dogma or calling Mao a "god" or "satan" etc etc...But when he started giving himself surname "Ong" and saying he is a "Han Chinese" is  dead dead give away... Big Grin

[Image: l4WEGAw.png]

(17-04-2023, 09:09 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: cc5Ec8C.jpg]

What else can you retort besides posting nonsensical jpegs?   Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post

(16-04-2023, 07:37 PM)aiptasi Wrote:  The more "chineseness" these CECAs or non chinese sinkies profuses to be, the more suspicious you should be of their intentions.

I only know Oyk is dogmatically vested in a non-Chinese religion and regards Chinese culture as incompatible to his faith..

Then the dead giveaway is when the same character claims to be a "Han Chinese" and fail to appreciate what Qing Ming is....

Laughing

(09-04-2023, 05:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where do you draw the line between paying respects to ancestors and ancestors worship?  Rolleyes
I am sure you don't have a freaking idea. And if only you know that one of your ancestors was a rapist (during Song dynasty) and one was a gay (during Ming dynasty) would you still be "paying respect' huh?  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(16-04-2023, 06:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Hungry cats lah

OK lah! Thanks for your explanation lah! Big Grin

(18-04-2023, 05:06 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I only know Oyk is dogmatically vested in a non-Chinese religion and regards Chinese culture as incompatible to his faith..

Then the dead giveaway is when the same character claims to be a "Han Chinese" and fail to appreciate what Qing Ming is....

Laughing
He must be a CCB non chinese sinkie like that disgusting indian bitch who got warned for shouting chinese privileges.