Rape of Nanjing - TW Ma-Ying-Jeou paid respect at Memorial

(12-04-2023, 04:48 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Violence is something the communists only know too well. Remember this saying? *$&#*#_________ comes from the barrel of the gun. Quote: A corpse inside a crystal coffin in Tiananmen.  Big Grin

That statement came from Mao after the CCP was persecuted by the KMT under CKS - which lead to Chines Civil war in 1920s...

Again, it is best you stick to your little Holy book religious faith than dwelling on your half-past 6 knowledge on Rreal World events 

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Political_po...l_of_a_gun

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(12-04-2023, 05:50 PM)Manthink Wrote:  That statement came from Mao after the CCP was persecuted by the KMT under CKS - which lead to Chines Civil war in 1920s...

Again, it is best you stick to your little Holy book religious faith than dwelling on your half-past 6 knowledge on Rreal World events 

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Political_po...l_of_a_gun

CCP persecuted by KMT? Your mother told you that? 

Now I know it's not going to sound sweet for your ears but there are some things you should not believe your mother. This CCP mumbo jumbo is one, the other is whom she told you was your father.  Rolleyes

(13-04-2023, 01:07 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
CCP persecuted by KMT? Your mother told you that?
  Now I know it's not going to sound sweet for your ears but there are some things you should not believe your mother. This CCP mumbo jumbo is one, the other is whom she told you was your father.  Rolleyes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_massacre

(13-04-2023, 10:48 AM)Manthink Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_massacre

Let history speaks for itself lah! Big Grin

(13-04-2023, 10:48 AM)Manthink Wrote:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_massacre

[Image: 2827480.jpg]

(13-04-2023, 11:40 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Let history speaks for itself lah! Big Grin

You don't need to know how to read Mandarin to understand this piece of history at a time when 70 million Chinese were massacred by Man(think's) god.  Rotfl

[Image: mao-ladies-II.png]

[Image: 6-mao-dancing.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

one shot is enough
they buried chinese alive
ya Mao was a yale man skull and Bones
today chinese behave the way they do were a results of all the trainings they got in the PAST.
Chinese is tough now they can survive anything
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(08-04-2023, 09:56 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ma returned to his ancestral homeland in Hunan to pay respect during this Qing Ming.

I am sure you don't practice this Chinese tradition...

https://youtu.be/8eWxpRQJ0zA

It is possible to go to China now.  Did you return to your "ancestral home" to pay respects to your ancestors huh?   Rotfl

(14-04-2023, 08:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It is possible to go to China now.  Did you return to your "ancestral home" to pay respects to your ancestors huh?   Rotfl

I am glad u asked Big Grin

SG has many dialect clans that retains close ties to their forefather's provincial/town... and often they arrange annual Qing Ming visit to China.
Many keep old records of their ancestor names and generation history in their clan record. For e.g. is the Kinmen/Hokkien Clans that keep contacts in Fujian province around the Kinmen island region.

Good to see god-fearing pple like Oyk taking time to understand Chinese SGrean's root and long heritage.  Cool

https://www.kimmui.com/

[Image: %E8%81%94%E5%90%88%E6%97%A9%E6%8A%A5-202...scaled.jpg]

(14-04-2023, 08:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't need to know how to read Mandarin to understand this piece of history at a time when 70 million Chinese were massacred by Man(think's) god.  Rotfl

The PRC gov itself regard the Cultural Revolution that lasted from the 1960s-70s as one of the darkest period in modern China history.
It was the time of intense chaos and destruction the crossed political and generational timeline.
In fact, it was the victims of that time that lead China's rapid opening up..

DXP himself was persecuted by the Red Guard and his son became paralysed after being tortured, and XJP's father was persecuted in 1965
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xi_Zhongxun

(14-04-2023, 08:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't need to know how to read Mandarin to understand this piece of history at a time when 70 million Chinese were massacred by Man(think's) god.  Rotfl

[Image: mao-ladies-II.png]

[Image: 6-mao-dancing.jpg]

1 picture tells 1000 words lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(08-04-2023, 09:56 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Ma returned to his ancestral homeland in Hunan to pay respect during this Qing Ming.

I am sure you don't practice this Chinese tradition...

https://youtu.be/8eWxpRQJ0zA

While Ma go back ancestral homeland to pay respect, 

SPG white hill billy con sucking traitor go Assmericunt suck white kok

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(14-04-2023, 12:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  1 picture tells 1000 words lah! Big Grin

Waleneh, ermaos still living in the mao era

(14-04-2023, 01:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  While Ma go back ancestral homeland to pay respect, 

I don't know if the Wuha.... I mean COVID has changed that but before the pandemic you'd see hundreds of Chinese women throwing themselves at AMDK at a very well known pub on 衡山路 in上海。

If you don't know the name of the pub you need to go out to the world more before you have the right to even post about such things online.  Rolleyes

(14-04-2023, 10:40 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The PRC gov itself regard the Cultural Revolution that lasted from the 1960s-70s as one of the darkest period in modern China history.
It was the time of intense chaos and destruction the crossed political and generational timeline.

DXP himself was persecuted by the Red Guard and his son became paralysed after being tortured, and XJP's father was persecuted in 1965

Why so lor sor beating around the bush when all you need to say is that Man(think) sees no wrong done by god Mao?

(14-04-2023, 10:51 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I don't know if the Wuha.... I mean COVID has changed that but before the pandemic you'd see hundreds of Chinese women throwing themselves at AMDK at a very well known pub on 衡山路 in上海。

If you don't know the name of the pub you need to go out to the world more before you have the right to even post about such things online.  Rolleyes

I am working …. multinational  Winking 

Pub …. who goes to a pub anymore  Laughing

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 01:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  While Ma go back ancestral homeland to pay respect, 

Ma-Ying-Jeou  knows who is...can't say much about those spgs Big Grin

(14-04-2023, 10:55 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Why so lor sor beating around the bush when all you need to say is that Man(think) sees no wrong done by god Mao?

Strange - which part of my comment says "no wrong done by god Mao" ?
What I have done is presented History Facts...Does your little holy-book deal with real history or just about gods and satans ? Rolleyes

(14-04-2023, 10:40 AM)Manthink Wrote:  The PRC gov itself regard the Cultural Revolution that lasted from the 1960s-70s as one of the darkest period in modern China history.

Oyk must be some disgruntled non Chinese sinkie screaming about Chinese racism.

(14-04-2023, 01:41 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Waleneh, ermaos still living in the mao era

Your "ermaos" means what leh?  Thinking

(16-04-2023, 01:49 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Strange - which part of my comment says "no wrong done by god Mao" ?
What I have done is presented History Facts...Does your little holy-book deal with real history or just about gods and satans ? Rolleyes

What took you so long to admit that your god Mao can and did do wrong?

[Image: IMG-20190116-233801.png]

(16-04-2023, 01:53 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Oyk must be some disgruntled non Chinese sinkie screaming about Chinese racism.

Do you know what does O in oyk stand for? It's the surname Ong. 王。

That's a very common surname among Han Singaporean.

Oh you are so right man. I am not a Chinese. I am a Singaporean. And I am proud to be a Singaporean. How about you?  Are you proud to be a Chinese. Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20220111-WA0016.jpg]

(16-04-2023, 03:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What took you so long to admit that your god Mao can and did do wrong?
Do you know what does O in oyk stand for? It's the surname Ong. 王。
That's a very common surname among Han Singaporean.Oh you are so right man. I am not a Chinese. I am a Singaporean. And I am proud to be a Singaporean. How about you?  Are you proud to be a Chinese. Rolleyes

Looks like pussy Oyk misses my attention. Big Grin 

Yes - we know you are a "Singaporean" who claims to have the surname "Ong" - perhaps you should also tell us your full Chinese name just to make your comment a little more authentic...

But then, I am sure you are more honest with your belief lifted from some holy-book than saying to your name starts with a "王", No ?

(16-04-2023, 03:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you know what does O in oyk stand for? It's the surname Ong. 王。

That's a very common surname among Han Singaporean.

Oh you are so right man. I am not a Chinese. I am a Singaporean. And I am proud to be a Singaporean. How about you?  Are you proud to be a Chinese. Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20220111-WA0016.jpg]

I am a Chinese Singaporean and my statement to you in my previous post refers to that. Understand the difference between an ethnicity and nationality. Or are you too dense to know? 

One can claim to be of any nationality or ethinicity in cyber space. It’s the postings that sort out the wheat from the chaff

(16-04-2023, 04:22 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Looks like pussy Oyk misses my attention. Big Grin 

Yes - we know you are a "Singaporean" who claims to have the surname "Ong" - perhaps you should also tell us your full Chinese name just to make your comment a little more authentic...

But then, I am sure you are more honest with your belief lifted from some holy-book than saying to your name starts with a "王", No ?

You are aware that your god Mao is u unable to get up from his glass coffin since the 1970s. He was so powerful yet all that's left of him is a stuffed embalmed body.

My holy book is right after all.

Jesus on the other hand has risen from the dead and will RETURN to destroy the evil forces of Satan. Hallelujah!  Laughing

[Image: IMG-20230312-WA0018.jpg]

(16-04-2023, 05:12 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  I am a Chinese Singaporean and my statement to you in my previous post refers to that. Understand the difference between an ethnicity and nationality. Or are you too dense to know? 

One can claim to be of any nationality or ethinicity in cyber space. It’s the postings that sort out the wheat from the chaff

Are you having an inferiority complex? We all know you are a jhk so please stop calling yourself a simi Chinese simi Singaporean.  Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20230303-WA0000.jpg]

(16-04-2023, 05:36 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are aware that your god Mao is u unable to get up from his glass coffin since the 1970s. He was so powerful yet all that's left of him is a stuffed embalmed body. My holy book is right after all.Jesus on the other hand has risen from the dead and will RETURN to destroy the evil forces of Satan. Hallelujah! 
Laughing

Hmmm...this is the 1st time someone tells me Mao is a "god" and called him "poweruful".  Didn't know you are his fan.

But then I must give it to you for changing your belief every now and then after your  "satan and christ" story.. 

I am sure SGtalk readers would love to hear more of that from you.

So please take my  advise - Avoid posting your strange view about Real World issues and stick to your Religious Dogma.. Big Grin

(14-02-2023, 06:42 PM)Oyk Wrote:   I started and will not end either.  Yes, Satan is not a myth.
And the world will come to an End.  The time is near.
The King of the East will attack God's people but Christ will return to defeat his army.
He will be joined by the King of the North...which country lies north of Israel which is a superpower?  
Do not be cynical.  The Bible has prophesized all these events which are to come.
And just because you laupeh's laupeh arrived from a certain country, it does not mean that you have to defend it even if it is.......Laughing

(16-04-2023, 05:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you having an inferiority complex? We all know you are a jhk so please stop calling yourself a simi Chinese simi Singaporean.  Rolleyes

I am curious - How do you judge a poster as faking his identity and say he has "inferiority complex" ?

Can I take your claim to be a "Singaporean" with surname "Ong" and okay to call others "inferior" ?

Is that what Bible taught you to be ? Hmmm....

(16-04-2023, 05:51 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Hmmm...this is the 1st time someone tells me Mao is a "god" and called him "poweruful".  Didn't know you are his fan.

But then I must give it to you for changing your belief every now and then after your  "satan and christ" story.. 

I am sure SGtalk readers would love to hear more of that from you.

So please take my  advise - Avoid posting your strange view about Real World issues and stick to your Religious Dogma.. Big Grin
Mao is your god which is why you are so triggered when hard truths (pictures shown upthread) about him were revealed. Anyway my holy book already said, there will be unbelievers like you who will mock Christians but my holy book didn't stop there. It went on to say.... be of good cheers..  Smile

So there is no need for me to respond to you mocking because you are blinded by Satan and under his bondage.   Wink

[Image: read-books-1.gif]

(16-04-2023, 05:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Are you having an inferiority complex? We all know you are a jhk so please stop calling yourself a simi Chinese simi Singaporean.  Rolleyes

[Image: IMG-20230303-WA0000.jpg]

Looks like you blew a fuse after being outed as a racist LOL
[+] 1 user Likes aiptasia's post