Retrenchments can happen at any time

Retrenchments can happen at any time, but it is worse when it comes at the end of the year. A former IT sales director shares how he made the most of his jobless state while recruiters were mostly on year-end vacation:

https://cna.asia/488K31i

It is already happening.
Time to send CECA home.
We don’t own them a living.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

[Image: quote-retrenchment-is-good-for-singapore...-36-53.jpg]

How the Bolehland and Singapore EZ works ? Is it like CECA term instead allow Bolehland come over to work ?

(27-12-2023, 05:54 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  [Image: quote-retrenchment-is-good-for-singapore...-36-53.jpg]

then why he gct was so worried at one time when phillips closing down factories in spore ?

Don't affect civil servants rah. They are now enjoying spending their bonus already got year end bonus and before that is mid year bonus

also yearly increment.

Retrenchment ONLY affect Private sectors.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I kena termination of service once in my entire working career. Note HR emphasize it is not retrenchment as think scare questions from MOM? Reason gave is company restructuring.

It happen end of year also and most companies many ppl on leave so imagine trying to get interview. But still I manage get an offer in 2 weeks lucky I guess.

Between end of year and say before or after Chinese New Year which you all prefer to kena retrenched?
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(27-12-2023, 06:13 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  How the Bolehland and Singapore EZ works ? Is it like CECA term instead allow Bolehland come over to work ?
No body worried the EZ bet Malaysia and Singapore ?