WP ex driver statements

(19-07-2023, 05:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's like a chess game, needs lots of strategies and preplanning loh. You make one move, I'll make the next

Chinese Chess 中国象棋 is different from International Chess 国际象棋 lah! Big Grin Even the chessboard is different lah!

(19-07-2023, 05:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  It's like a chess game, needs lots of strategies and preplanning loh. You make one move, I'll make the next

Knight exchange with Castle

(18-07-2023, 08:28 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  80 year old driver. If treat Perera like his son, did he snitch and betray Perera with this story?

Do you mean to say that he should pretend he saw no evil heard no shit?

(19-07-2023, 06:20 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Knight exchange with Castle

sama sama as cut off 1 arm to preserve the life

This is call bite the hands that feed you..

It is like your work allow you to access classified information in the company.. When you leave the job, you go around telling your former company competitors about the classified information..

In business world, you will get charged for doing so.. But in Sinkie land, this is acceptable.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(19-07-2023, 06:28 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you mean to say that he should pretend he saw no evil heard no shit?

You think by destroying 2 families or related family members are not evil? It is equally evil. ( They are innocent)

Otherwise our ancient guru will not teach us。
大事化小,小事化无。
不懂易经真糟糕。

This case has been politicalised.

对付敌人最好的方法是让他替你办事,
不是互相残杀。这种智慧只有真君子才明白。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(20-07-2023, 05:29 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  That's only applicable if he resigned instead of being unfairly terminated as per his claim.

This world needs more people with balls instead of weaklings who fear getting sued.

Employers treat you like shit you take revenge. Tit for tat.
But if the job is shitty, he wouldn't stay in the job for more than 10 yrs right? So employer treat you like shit for a short period like that he claim, then you bite him like mad. Dun understand the logic. I am also assuming he dun need the job here since he claim he treat his employer like his son. 

As for weakling who fear getting sued, try that on our pm or ah sham.. sure sue u until yr pants drops.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(20-07-2023, 06:04 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You think by destroying 2 families or related family members are not evil? It is equally evil. ( They are innocent)

Otherwise our ancient guru will not teach us。
大事化小,小事化无。
不懂易经真糟糕。

This case has been politicalised.

对付敌人最好的方法是让他替你办事,
不是互相残杀。这种智慧只有真君子才明白。
You and your i-ching.