Scripture readings for today

(01-05-2024, 01:46 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Pharisees very how Lian like u exalt n praise ownself 
We should be humble n seek forgiveness n not be stubborn donkey

I don't exalt or praise myself.

I humble myself before the Lord of Jesus who created us and I worship him alone, which is the way of Jesus. 

That is another point where I am more like Jesus than you. Jesus worships his God alone. I worship his God alone. You don't. So, two points already where I am more like Jesus than you.

(01-05-2024, 01:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ali :" mighty Allah...is it possible to change away some buibui dinobu? "
Allah: No...you stick with it and don compran! That's your gift for eternity!  Big Grin

It's well nigh impossible to find a virgin who is a chiobu in today's world. Even before they marry, they've already lost their virginity.  If a girl is pretty, buayas will chase after her, and one or more of them will eventually get her.

It is the dinobus who face rejection even from BBFAs, who would join dating sites, and often get a mlmlwml from the BBFAs when they try to initiate a date. They sure as hell are virgins.

The four virgins I have shown in advance need no convincing.  Their father guarantees it, though that guarantee is not really needed.  Love

[Image: old-aged-female-person-very-600nw-39038992.jpg]

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(01-05-2024, 01:49 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya.....I don want to start explaining again...then you are going to start the Trinity cycle once again...

You go to a church on Sunday and ask the congregation who they are praying to! Big Grin
Stand up be firm walk towards the pastor and tell the pastor aloud : " I want to know the exact person who said that...pls tell me that the Bible said so!" Big Grin

If Jesus is not your god...you follow for what?
Can I follow muh and still believe jesus is God?

You cannot even answer such a simple question to a statement you made with ease. 

Who said Jesus is God in the flesh? I want to know who?

(01-05-2024, 01:52 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It's well nigh impossible to find a virgin who is a chiobu in today's world. Even before they marry, they've already lost their virginity.  If a girl is pretty, buayas will chase after her, and one or more of them will eventually get her.

It is the dinobus who face rejection even from BBFAs, who would join dating sites, and often get a mlmlwml from the BBFAs when they try to initiate a date.

The four virgins I have shown in advance need no convincing.  Their father guarantees it, though that guarantee is not really needed.  Love

[Image: old-aged-female-person-very-600nw-39038992.jpg]

Rotfl  hmm...take it and don compran! She is a virgin..this Allah can guarantee...

(01-05-2024, 01:56 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  You cannot even answer such a simple question to a statement you made with ease. 

Who said Jesus is God in the flesh? I want to know who?

You are slowly developing dementia....we have discussed this in great length  many times...and I have written many times that Jesus is God in the flesh!

No need to show you!

(01-05-2024, 01:42 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I didn't bring Hadith. PP did.

He brought it up and you gave your "opinions".  Trying to play verbal gymnastics with me.  Your mother taught you that again?

Oh wait! hadith must be a compilation of opinions, which you would only refer to when the Quran and even the verses from the bible you cherry-picked still could not fit your narrative.  It's like a computer software patch work....done centuries after the software was released,  

Rather sad isn't it?

You mocked the Christians and their Bible, but kept denying it.  You have no balls to talk about your own "holy" books, hadith included.  Your Quran is plagiarised from the Bible but incomplete.  So you refer to the OT and wherever the NT did not fit your narrative, you'd quietly refer to the hadith. But you dare not talk about the hadith because there are so many nonsense there which PP had shown, and you know it.  You cunningly avoided the topic.  Snake.  Rolleyes

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

Sahih Bukhari 1: 4: 143

Narated By Ibn ‘Abbas : The Prophet said, “If anyone of you on having sexual relations with his wife said (and he must say it before starting) ‘In the name of Allah. O Allah! Protect us from Satan and also protect what you bestow upon us (i.e. the coming offspring) from Satan, and if it is destined that they should have a child then, Satan will never be able to harm that offspring.”

Must you say this prayer before sexy time? Big Grin
Do you follow muh?

(01-05-2024, 02:07 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He brought it up and you gave your "opinions".  Trying to play verbal gymnastics with me.  Your mother taught you that again?

Oh wait! hadith must be a compilation of opinions, which you would only refer to when the Quran and even the verses from the bible you cherry-picked still could not fit your narrative.  It's like a computer software patch work....done centuries after the software was released,  

Rather sad isn't it?

You mocked the Christians and their Bible, but kept denying it.  You have no balls to talk about your own "holy" books, hadith included.  Your Quran is plagiarised from the Bible but incomplete.  So you refer to the OT and wherever the NT did not fit your narrative, you'd quietly refer to the hadith. But you dare not talk about the hadith because there are so many nonsense there which PP had shown, and you know it.  You cunningly avoided the topic.  Snake.  Rolleyes

Play his game no more...let him play our games! Big Grin

A son will be born if you say 'Allah's will' during sexual intercourse (Sahih Bukhari 4: 52: 74i)

I must reiterate 

The two books are known as the Sahihayn (The Two Sahihs). Al-Nawawi wrote about Sahih al-Bukhari, "The scholars, may God have mercy on them, have agreed that the most authentic book after the dear Quran are the two Sahihs of Bukhari and Muslim."

(01-05-2024, 01:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I don't exalt or praise myself.

I humble myself before the Lord of Jesus who created us and I worship him alone, which is the way of Jesus. 

That is another point where I am more like Jesus than you. Jesus worships his God alone. I worship his God alone. You don't. So, two points already where I am more like Jesus than you.

Your god is allah n u worship muh 
Where got same?

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(01-05-2024, 02:04 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are slowly developing dementia....we have discussed this in great length  many times...and I have written many times that Jesus is God in the flesh!

No need to show you!

Since we started this, all the Christians have shown so far are ambiguous verses to prove Jesus is God in the flesh. To believe Jesus is God in the flesh is a crucial point according to you. Therefore, we cannot have any ambiguity. Tell me who said that?

Try that one me. I say that believing God is one is a crucial point. You ask me, who said that? I will answer with no hesitation, Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). I can even provide you with an attested chain of narration going back to him. 

I won't hold you to the same high standard. I just want to know who said Jesus is God in the flesh and where can I read it.

(01-05-2024, 02:16 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Play his game no more...let him play our games! Big Grin

Keep challenging him on his Quran and hadith, and see his knees getting weak.

I wonder how much of his hadith he follows huh?   Rolleyes

(01-05-2024, 02:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Since we started this, all the Christians have shown so far are ambiguous verses to prove Jesus is God in the flesh. To believe Jesus is God in the flesh is a crucial point according to you. Therefore, we cannot have any ambiguity. Tell me who said that?

Try that one me. I say that believing God is one is a crucial point. You ask me, who said that? I will answer with no hesitation, Prophet Muhammad (صلي الله عليه وسلم). I can even provide you with an attested chain of narration going back to him. 

I won't hold you to the same high standard. I just want to know who said Jesus is God in the flesh and where can I read it.

Six year old Aisha's husband said that? The man whom an angel violently pinned to the ground thrice said that?  OK, noted.

(01-05-2024, 02:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Since we started this, all the Christians have shown so far are ambiguous verses to prove Jesus is God in the flesh. To believe Jesus is God in the flesh is a crucial point according to you. Therefore, we cannot have any ambiguity. Tell me who said that?

Like to act dumb to attack?

☝️

(01-05-2024, 02:20 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your god is allah n u worship muh 
Where got same?

Remember, the discussion today is about the way to the destination. Jesus is the way and you want to follow that way. So far, you cannot demonstrate to me that you are following the way of Jesus. And I've shown you that I am more of a follower of Jesus's way than you on 2 points already.

Remember, the destination is eternal. If you're on the wrong path, God will tell you that you're on the wrong path because God is most merciful.

I am telling you that you're on the wrong path, pengyu. I speak with knowledge coming from your scriptures.

In short Jesus did ask his disciples: "Who do you say that I am?"
Pretty much what you are asking me!
So I am going to let you find out the answer for yourself because whatever I said..you will rebut....

(01-05-2024, 02:27 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Six year old Aisha's husband said that? The man whom an angel violently pinned to the ground thrice said that?  OK, noted.

Angel?? He couldn't tell if it was an angel because he was so scare he ran home and hid under a blanket! Who said it was angel Gabriel! Who? I want to know who? Quran did not identify that it was angel Gabriel....

In the Bible, Gabriel always identify himself first to his recipient..
In muh case...it was not Gabriel because no where can I find that Gabriel identify himself to muh!

That's why my concern is that another angel who loves music instructed muh to read and he somehow influences muh's life...to take in more wives...even adopted son wife also take, young Aisha also take, to enjoy wine feel the intoxicating effects...and many negative effects! Well Ali is going to say I spread lies...this is just my assumption only ok...so don take umbrella

I am scare of ghost..but I am not scare of angel!

(01-05-2024, 02:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In short Jesus did ask his disciples: "Who do you say that I am?"
Pretty much what you are asking me!
So I am going to let you find out the answer for yourself because whatever I said..you will rebut....

People were confused about Jesus. There were rumors going around. The disciples spoke about the rumors and then Jesus asked them, "Who do YOU say that I am?" and Peter answered, "You are the Messiah". 

I will now use that as a counter-argument to your claim that Jesus is God in the flesh. When Peter said Jesus is the Messiah, that means Peter is not saying Jesus is God in the flesh because, in Peter's paradigm, the Messiah is not God or God in the flesh.

(01-05-2024, 02:29 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Remember, the discussion today is about the way to the destination. Jesus is the way and you want to follow that way. So far, you cannot demonstrate to me that you are following the way of Jesus. And I've shown you that I am more of a follower of Jesus's way than you on 2 points already.

Remember, the destination is eternal. If you're on the wrong path, God will tell you that you're on the wrong path because God is most merciful.

I am telling you that you're on the wrong path, pengyu. I speak with knowledge coming from your scriptures.
Jesus told his disciples go and preach the gospel and baptize them in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit 
Did u follow Jesus and get yourself baptized and believe the trinity ? No?
If u follow Jesus u are a Christian not a Muslim 
So which are u Muslim or Christian ?

☝️

(01-05-2024, 02:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Angel?? He couldn't tell if it was an angel because he was so scare he ran home and hid under a blanket! Who said it was angel Gabriel! Who? I want to know who? Quran did not identify that it was angel Gabriel....

In muh case...it was not Gabriel because no where can I find that Gabriel identify himself to muh!

That's why my concern is that another angel who loves music instructed muh to read and he somehow influences muh's life...to love women..to take in more wives...to enjoy wine feel the intoxicating effects...and many negative effects! Well Ali is going to say I spread lies...this is just my assumption only ok...so don take umbrella

Mostly teach about how to lust

☝️

(01-05-2024, 02:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Angel?? He couldn't tell if it was an angel because he was so scare he ran home and hid under a blanket! Who said it was angel Gabriel! Who? I want to know who? Quran did not identify that it was angel Gabriel....

That's why my concern is that another angel who loves music instructed muh to read and he somehow influences muh's life...to love women..to take in more wives...to enjoy wine feel the intoxicating effects...and many negative effects! Well Ali is going to say I spread lies...this is just my assumption only ok...so don take umbrella

An angel appeared to a prophet and the people with the prophet at that time fled in fear even though they all could not see the angel. The presence of an angel, even though unseen, caused the men to tremble in fear. The prophet didn't flee but he was very frightened. 

The angel came with a message from God for that prophet and the angel didn't identify himself. 

You believe that. So why the double standard?

(01-05-2024, 02:54 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus told his disciples go and preach the gospel and baptize them in the name of the Father Son and Holy Spirit 
Did u follow Jesus and get yourself baptized and believe the trinity ? No?
If u follow Jesus u are a Christian not a Muslim 
So which are u Muslim or Christian ?

I already told you. I am not a follower of Jesus so I cannot call myself Christian. 

I am just showing you that I am more like a follower of Jesus than you, on that 2 points.

1. Jesus didn't eat pork because God forbids it. I don't eat pork because God forbids it.
2. Jesus worships his God only and I worship his God only too.

I will add on to that list as we go along.

(01-05-2024, 02:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  People were confused about Jesus. There were rumors going around. The disciples spoke about the rumors and then Jesus asked them, "Who do YOU say that I am?" and Peter answered, "You are the Messiah". 

I will now use that as a counter-argument to your claim that Jesus is God in the flesh. When Peter said Jesus is the Messiah, that means Peter is not saying Jesus is God in the flesh because, in Peter's paradigm, the Messiah is not God or God in the flesh.

Don be confuse my friend! I sayang you OK!

Let's all agree that he led a life free from sins! Humans sin...who doesn't sin? God does not! This we can agree tiok boh!

Because he doesn't sin ...his divine nature made him fit for the work of Redeemer...His human body allowed him to shed the blood necessary to redeem. No human being with a sin nature could pay such a debt...this we can agree tiok boh... No one else could meet the requirements to become the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world

If Jesus was merely a good man as you may claim, then he must had a sin nature and thus deem not perfect. ....can I see you agree with me again!...OK good! In that case, his death and resurrection would have no power to save anyone...correct?

Because Jesus was God in the flesh, he alone could pay the debt we owed to God..... His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him....cmon Ali...repeat after me..In Jesus name we pray...Amen!

(01-05-2024, 03:07 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I already told you. I am not a follower of Jesus so I cannot call myself Christian. 

I am just showing you that I am more like a follower of Jesus than you, on that 2 points.

1. Jesus didn't eat pork because God forbids it. I don't eat pork because God forbids it.
2. Jesus worships his God only and I worship his God only too.

I will add on to that list as we go along.
U pray to which god? Who is your god ?

☝️

(01-05-2024, 03:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Don be confuse my friend! I sayang you OK!

Let's all agree that he led a life free from sins! Humans sin...who doesn't sin? God does not! This we can agree tiok boh!

Because he doesn't sin ...his divine nature made him fit for the work of Redeemer...His human body allowed him to shed the blood necessary to redeem. No human being with a sin nature could pay such a debt...this we can agree tiok boh... No one else could meet the requirements to become the sacrifice for the sins of the whole world

If Jesus was merely a good man as you may claim, then he must had a sin nature and thus deem not perfect. ....can I see you agree with me again!...OK good! In that case, his death and resurrection would have no power to save anyone...correct?

Because Jesus was God in the flesh, he alone could pay the debt we owed to God..... His victory over death and the grave won the victory for everyone who puts their trust in Him....cmon Ali...repeat after me..In Jesus name we pray...Amen!

I didn't say I am confused. I was talking about what event in that small town over 2,000 years ago, based on the records in the book or Mark, or Matthew. The people there were confused about who is Jesus.

Now, I will address your appeal to me and I thank you for that because it must come from the goodness in your heart. So there you are, you do have some goodness in your heart. Smile

God said in the Bible that if we repent and ask for his forgiveness, he will forgive us and ERASE all our sins. Simple and easy to understand. He has been doing that for thousands of years. Suddenly, the picture changes to something different. God can no longer forgive our sins. He must now come down in the flesh, stripped almost naked for all to see, spat at, flogged, tortured, and then killed as an accursed, just to forgive us our sins and I only need to believe that to get admitted into Paradise.

You want me to believe that?

(01-05-2024, 03:15 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  U pray to which god? Who is your god ?

My God is the God of Jesus. It is that easy because there is only 1 God.

(01-05-2024, 03:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't say I am confused. I was talking about what event in that small town over 2,000 years ago, based on the records in the book or Mark, or Matthew. The people there were confused about who is Jesus.

Now, I will address your appeal to me and I thank you for that because it must come from the goodness in your heart. So there you are, you do have some goodness in your heart. Smile

God said in the Bible that if we repent and ask for his forgiveness, he will forgive us and ERASE all our sins. Simple and easy to understand. He has been doing that for thousands of years. Suddenly, the picture changes to something different. God can no longer forgive our sins. He must now come down in the flesh, stripped almost naked for all to see, spat at, flogged, tortured, and then killed as an accursed, just to forgive us our sins and I only need to believe that to get admitted into Paradise.

Your eyes are 
blind ears deaf n heart harden that is why ..

☝️

(01-05-2024, 03:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I didn't say I am confused. I was talking about what event in that small town over 2,000 years ago, based on the records in the book or Mark, or Matthew. The people there were confused about who is Jesus.

Haiya....
In the ÒT...if you ask for forgiveness of sin..you must use animal as offering tiok boh

So Jesus solved the gap between man and God caused by sins!
God humbled himself...come down in human flesh and experience sufferings...What's wrong! He can do whatever he wants and who are we to question why, what and how ah? Must he reveal everything to you? Go toilet also must ask his disciples to write down in details?

(01-05-2024, 04:05 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Your eyes are 
blind ears deaf n heart harden that is why ..

His heart...if you use the chain saw....the chain saw will be broken!

(01-05-2024, 04:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Haiya....
In the ÒT...if you ask for forgiveness of sin..you must use animal as offering tiok boh

So Jesus solved the gap between man and God caused by sins!
God humbled himself...come down in human flesh and experience sufferings...What's wrong! He can do whatever he wants and who are we to question why, what and how ah? Must he reveal everything to you? Go toilet also must ask his disciples to write down in details?

He won’t believe if he didn’t see any 72 virgins included in the scripture

☝️