Scripture readings for today

(02-05-2024, 11:30 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Read Daniel 8:16 lah...Daniel had a short memory..,can blame who! But Gabriel did reveal himself ....

As well, Gabriel did identify himself to Prophet Muhammad at other meetings.

Even in Daniel 8, you can see that Gabriel can be a frightening angel. In Daniel 10, just the presence of an unseen angel caused the men with Daniel to run and hide. In the case of Prophet Muhammad, Gabriel took hold of him. Now, I'm sure you can understand why Prophet Muhammad was frightened.

(02-05-2024, 11:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Anyway...angel Gabriel visited Daniel many times
But in the quran....there was no subsequent evidences to show Gabriel visited muh again...

The Quran is not an autobiography of the Prophet Muhammad. 

The Quran is a guidance from God for all of mankind.

(02-05-2024, 11:40 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Quran is not an autobiography of the Prophet Muhammad. 

The Quran is a guidance from God for all of mankind.

But your quran requires mankind to understand Arabic to know its truest meaning wor!
How tragic is that? Even you don understand Arabic fully but can still sell the koyok Big Grin

The license to selling the koyok is to master your Arabic at the very least!! Don be caught mis-selling! Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  As well, Gabriel did identify himself to Prophet Muhammad at other meetings.

Lol you mean in the hadith?....if you agree to this then every Mickley mouse story in the hadith is true liao! Big Grin

I can quote you at least 30 from the hadiths!

(02-05-2024, 11:22 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You also flatter him with your kind of beedios... Ali already had difficulties understanding the story book hadith...you need to show him cartoon illustration of Islam or muh for him to understand better! Big Grin

It's safer not to understand the Hadith. He only wants the virgins and zhut zhut their juices, not drink camel's urine. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(02-05-2024, 11:38 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  As well, Gabriel did identify himself to Prophet Muhammad at other meetings.

Even in Daniel 8, you can see that Gabriel can be a frightening angel. In Daniel 10, just the presence of an unseen angel caused the men with Daniel to run and hide. In the case of Prophet Muhammad, Gabriel took hold of him. Now, I'm sure you can understand why Prophet Muhammad was frightened.

OK.. but Daniel didn't hide under the blanket... Big Grin
Only children hide under the blanket! How old is muh at that time? 50? Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lol you mean in the hadith?....if you agree to this then every Mickley mouse story in the hadith is true liao! Big Grin

Simpurr logic. If you wish to know Ali, it's best that you eat with him, go for massage with him...

Second to best is you ask his chewren and wife to tell you. They know him.

Why would you hear about Ali from someone who was born 2 to 3 hundred years after Ali had died, who tells you, this is what Ali had said, and the angel Oyk had told him he was a prophet.. Rolleyes

(02-05-2024, 11:49 AM)Oyk Wrote:  It's safer not to understand the Hadith. He only wants the virgins and zhut zhut their juices, not drink camel's urine. Rolleyes

A faithful servant like Ali probably had tons of Camel urine and breast milk supplies in his fridge..

(02-05-2024, 11:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Simpurr logic. If you wish to know Ali, it's best that you eat with him, go for massage with him...

Second to best is you ask his chewren and wife to tell you. They know him.

Why would you hear about Ali from someone who was born 2 to 3 hundred years after Ali had died, who tells you, this is what Ali had said, and the angel Oyk had told him he was a prophet.. Rolleyes

You don need him to watch the full beedios lah...just the first 10 minutes and his knees will become weak...if he watches further..his body will start to deprive him of oxygen...
Let him live longer so that christ can save him!

(02-05-2024, 11:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  But your quran requires mankind to understand Arabic to know its truest meaning wor!
How tragic is that? Even you don understand Arabic fully but can still sell the koyok Big Grin

The license to selling the koyok is to master your Arabic at the very least!! Don be caught mis-selling! Big Grin

Scholars who understand Arabic have found hundreds of grammatical errors. In fact the Quran which is circulating around is not the original Quran. The original had been revised many times, there were so many versions of it, now quietly destroyed.

And still they couldn't get it right and have to come up with Hadith after Hadith like a badly written software which needs patching over and over.

(02-05-2024, 11:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK.. but Daniel didn't hide under the blanket... Big Grin
Only children hide under the blanket! How old is muh at that time? 50? Big Grin

Now you're clutching at straws. Big Grin

He was running a fever. He asked his wife to cover him with a blanket.

Prophet Daniel fainted. The men with him, even though they cannot see the angel, they all ran away with fear.

(02-05-2024, 11:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Scholars who understand Arabic have found hundreds of grammatical errors. In fact the Quran which is circulating around is not the original Quran. The original had been revised many times, there were so many versions of it, now quietly destroyed.

And still they couldn't get it right and have to come up with Hadith after Hadith like a badly written software which needs patching over and over.

Like in your beedio, it mentioned the name of uthman... 300 yrs after the death of muh..he started to burn some of the original qurans..chose the best ones..and rewrote his own....Muslims love to brag about the quran because it is almost flawless...thanks to uthman

(02-05-2024, 11:59 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Scholars who understand Arabic have found hundreds of grammatical errors. In fact the Quran which is circulating around is not the original Quran. The original had been revised many times, there were so many versions of it, now quietly destroyed.

If someone claiming to know Arabic tells you there are grammatical errors in the Quran, how would you know if he is telling the full truth, or a half-truth, or a lie?

(02-05-2024, 12:05 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Like in your beedio, it mentioned the name of uthman... 300 yrs after the death of muh..he started to burn some of the original qurans..chose the best ones..and rewrote his own....Muslims love to brag about the quran because it is almost flawless...thanks to uthman

Not almost flawless but just flawless. Smile

You're spreading lies about our religion.

(02-05-2024, 11:55 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  A faithful servant like Ali probably had tons of Camel urine and breast milk supplies in his fridge..

I am sure he had read the Hadith
 And he knows that's where Islam will come crashing down. He wants to elak... because as we can all see already, you crucified him to the canvas by bringing the Hadith in while we also saw how he desperately tried to bring the topic back to the Bible so that he could continue to mock and taunt...

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-05-2024, 11:49 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lol you mean in the hadith?....if you agree to this then every Mickley mouse story in the hadith is true liao! Big Grin

So, why the double standard man?

(02-05-2024, 12:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Now you're clutching at straws. Big Grin

He was running a fever. He asked his wife to cover him with a blanket.

Prophet Daniel fainted. The men with him, even though they cannot see the angel, they all ran away with fear.

I would like to quote you base on the translation of sahih bukhari volume 1 book 1 number 3 Big Grin

Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied

The Sahih Bukhari collection of Hadiths is considered to be the most authentic collection of the teachings and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. These Prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Uzbek Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations.

Commit Taqiyya once again!

(02-05-2024, 12:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, why the double standard man?

No double standards...I am following your standard! So let's trust the hadith!

(02-05-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not almost flawless but just flawless. Smile

The proof is in the beedio. It's not a lie. Rolleyes

(02-05-2024, 12:10 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am sure he had read the Hadith
 And he knows that's where Islam will come crashing down. He wants to elak... because as we can all see already, you crucified him to the canvas by bringing the Hadith in while we also saw how he desperately tried to bring the topic back to the Bible so that he could continue to mock and taunt...

The hadith still has plenty of amazing stories and contradictions...I will keep some ammunition for future use! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-05-2024, 12:10 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Not almost flawless but just flawless. Smile

Rotfl but you never rebuke Uthman rewriting the book.. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-05-2024, 12:23 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl but you never rebuke Uthman rewriting the book.. Big Grin

No, he did not introduce anything into the Quran. You're spreading lies about Islam.

(02-05-2024, 12:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I would like to quote you base on the translation of sahih bukhari volume 1 book 1 number 3 Big Grin

Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied

The Sahih Bukhari collection of Hadiths is considered to be the most authentic collection of the teachings and sayings of the Prophet Muhammad SAW. These Prophetic traditions, or hadith, were collected by the Uzbek Muslim scholar Muhammad al-Bukhari, after being transmitted orally for generations.

Commit Taqiyya once again!

Yup. He was frightened. No doubt. He was shivering in fear. He asked for a blanket.

Does that make his claim to prophethood false?
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(02-05-2024, 12:18 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No double standards...I am following your standard! So let's trust the hadith!

Prophet Daniel was frightened. Why is that acceptable to you but not when it comes to Prophet Muhammad?

(02-05-2024, 12:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Prophet Daniel was frightened. Why is that acceptable to you but not when it comes to Prophet Muhammad?

The crux is not whether they are frightened...
Did Gabriel reveal himself? And yes..in Daniel's visions according to the Bible!
Never in the quran did gabriel identify himself....
So there is no double standards if you compare Bible and the quran...

(02-05-2024, 12:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yup. He was frightened. No doubt. He was shivering in fear. He asked for a blanket.

Rotfl what would be more convincing you know?? If only his wife brings him the Camel urine.... then we all know he is just sick!

(02-05-2024, 12:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yup. He was frightened. No doubt. He was shivering in fear. He asked for a blanket.

He was a prophet of Allah. But as you know, Allah isn't I AM of the Bible. I don't know who Allah is but the one you worship is quite different from the One in the Bible. It's proven in the video...  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-05-2024, 12:30 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, he did not introduce anything into the Quran. You're spreading lies about Islam.

Nao, I will call that a denial not a rebuttal. Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 12:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The hadith still has plenty of amazing stories and contradictions...I will keep some ammunition for future use! Big Grin

@ Ali 

Are you able to take it? Bow out if you can't because it's going to be very embarrassing for a proud and egoistic mocker like you.   Tongue

(02-05-2024, 12:54 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Nao, I will call that a denial not a rebuttal. Big Grin

Yes, it is a denial. I know you don't know while I know what I know.

The esteemed caliph Uthman did not introduce anything into the Quran and I am speaking from knowledge. The Quran was mass-transmitted and it still is today. If anybody introduces anything to the Quran, others will immediately know.