Scripture readings for today

(02-05-2024, 06:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you can be trusted?  Big Grin you could care less when I brought up sahih bukhari! Is sahih not trustworthy?

If it is Sahih, it means the records are trustworthy. That is the Islamic paradigm.

(02-05-2024, 05:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Jay Smith is not a Quranic scholar. He is not even a scholar. He got his PhD through an easy path.

He was caught lying to people when he said he was an ex-Muslim.

He is not to be trusted.

Can you prove it instead of making wild character assassination?

And you have yet to say which part of the video is false.

Be a gentleman, stop mocking and when facts are presented to you, face them and don't run away like a coward.  Tongue

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(02-05-2024, 06:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If it is Sahih, it means the records are trustworthy. That is the Islamic paradigm.

PP had given so much of your Hadith in your face. Can be trusted or not? Need to ask your mother? Tongue

(02-05-2024, 06:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If it is Sahih, it means the records are trustworthy. That is the Islamic paradigm.

Right...since we are on the topic of hadith...
Is there any truth to this passage?
Let me quote you 

Sahih al-Bukhari 1210

The Prophet (ﷺ) once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."

(02-05-2024, 06:10 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you can be trusted? 

I should not be trusted based on my words alone. I can make mistakes. Please counter-check all the facts I've presented. I prefer that you don't take my word without checking. That way, you will know that I am good with my words.

When I said King David was a prophet.. oh never mind.

(02-05-2024, 01:04 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  If I feel it is beneficial, I will reply. If I deem it as mocking, I will ignore it. Will you allow me those rights?

Quoting your own Hadith to you is mocking? So is the camel's urine mockery? If it is a lie, you just have to say so. Keeping quiet and claiming to be ignoring it is just boo sheet.  Tongue

(02-05-2024, 06:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Right...since we are on the topic of hadith...
Is there any truth to this passage?
Let me quote you 

Sahih al-Bukhari 1210

The Prophet (ﷺ) once offered the prayer and said, "Satan came in front of me and tried to interrupt my prayer, but Allah gave me an upper hand on him and I choked him. No doubt, I thought of tying him to one of the pillars of the mosque till you get up in the morning and see him. Then I remembered the statement of Prophet Solomon, 'My Lord ! Bestow on me a kingdom such as shall not belong to any other after me.' Then Allah made him (Satan) return with his head down (humiliated)."

Yes, I believe. Do you have trouble believing that there are satanic beings all around us? We ordinary people cannot see them but they are around us. Who do you think took Jesus out for a walk? A satanic being.

(02-05-2024, 06:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I should not be trusted based on my words alone. I can make mistakes. Please counter-check all the facts I've presented. I prefer that you don't take my word without checking. That way, you will know that I am good with my words.

OK honest..I like!..all forgiven and forget!  Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Quoting your own Hadith to you is mocking? So is the camel's urine mockery? If it is a lie, you just have to say so. Keeping quiet and claiming to be ignoring it is just boo sheet.  Tongue

Ok. I will try to reply, inshaallah.

(02-05-2024, 06:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I should not be trusted based on my words alone. I can make mistakes. Please counter-check all the facts I've presented. I prefer that you don't take my word without checking. That way, you will know that I am good with my words.

Hang on.. switching  back to the Bible again? You haven't replied to the MATTERS raised by PP regarding your Hadith. Tongue

(02-05-2024, 06:25 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  OK honest..I like!..all forgiven and forget!  Big Grin

So, when Jay Smith in that video told you the Quran was only written down 300 years after the prophet, was he telling you a lie? Would you like to find out?

(02-05-2024, 06:25 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, I believe. Do you have trouble believing that there are satanic beings all around us? We ordinary people cannot see them but they are around us. Who do you think took Jesus out for a walk? A satanic being.

Could he be under the influence of wine and started to hallucinate? You know he loves wine and back then without any rules...Muslims can still perform prayers half drunk..until Allah msg muh to ban wine!

Ali

Is it true that your Quran mentioned Allah's daughters... Allat being one of them?

(02-05-2024, 06:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, when Jay Smith in that video told you the Quran was only written down 300 years after the prophet, was he telling you a lie? Would you like to find out?

He presented his case...you decided to keep quiet and chose not to see the beedio...what more can I say tiok boh!

(02-05-2024, 06:28 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Could he be under the influence of wine and started to hallucinate? You know he loves wine and back then without any rules...Muslims can still perform prayers half drunk..until Allah msg muh to ban wine!

Please don't spread lies about our prophet.

I can only ask that you be respectful.

(02-05-2024, 06:28 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, when Jay Smith in that video told you the Quran was only written down 300 years after the prophet, was he telling you a lie? Would you like to find out?

Where did he say that? You watches it? Big Grin

(02-05-2024, 06:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He presented his case...you decided to keep quiet and chose not to see the beedio...what more can I say tiok boh!

No, I'm not keeping quiet. You said Jay Smith told you in that video that the Quran was written down 300 years after the prophet. If it's true what YOU said, then we can easily show you that it is a big lie. 

Is it true what you said earlier about Jay Smith?

(02-05-2024, 06:32 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Where did he say that? You watches it? Big Grin

No, I didn't watch it.

PP said so.

How abt this one!

Sahih al-Bukhari 278

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

(02-05-2024, 06:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  How abt this one!

Sahih al-Bukhari 278

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, 'The (people of) Bani Israel used to take bath naked (all together) looking at each other. The Prophet (ﷺ) Moses used to take a bath alone. They said, 'By Allah! Nothing prevents Moses from taking a bath with us except that he has a scrotal hernia.' So once Moses went out to take a bath and put his clothes over a stone and then that stone ran away with his clothes. Moses followed that stone saying, "My clothes, O stone! My clothes, O stone! till the people of Bani Israel saw him and said, 'By Allah, Moses has got no defect in his body. Moses took his clothes and began to beat the stone." Abu Huraira added, "By Allah! There are still six or seven marks present on the stone from that excessive beating."

What about that one?

(02-05-2024, 06:33 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, I'm not keeping quiet. You said Jay Smith told you in that video that the Quran was written down 300 years after the prophet. If it's true what YOU said, then we can easily show you that it is a big lie. 

Is it true what you said earlier about Jay Smith?

It was orally transmitted!

(02-05-2024, 06:35 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What about that one?

Is there any truth,..do you agree? Big Grin

This one as well  Big Grin

Muhammad was afflicted by delusions caused by ‘black magic’ and falsely believed himself to be having sex with his wives when he was not (https://sunnah.com/bukhari:5765). According to some narrations he did this for a whole year.

You mean Allah didn't come to his rescue for almost a year?
Muh could beat Satan but cannot beat black magic... Thinking
Satan is supposed to be stronger than any black magic isn't it?

I still have plenty more...but this is the last one for today

The companions rubbed their faces with Muhammad’s spit and fought over his delicious wudu water (https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2731)

There are no hidden meanings in bukhari...it is that simple! Agree?

(02-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Quoting your own Hadith to you is mocking? So is the camel's urine mockery? If it is a lie, you just have to say so. Keeping quiet and claiming to be ignoring it is just boo sheet.  Tongue

Don just say it is all lies when you refuse to share the truth....can still claim your love for muh...

I thought your main purpose is to spread the good news to us? Why stop sexplaining when faced with difficulties ?

OK forgiven...king david was not a prophet!

(02-05-2024, 06:32 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please don't spread lies about our prophet.

I can only ask that you be respectful.

The truth is Muslims get rowdy after drinking and start killing each other...wine was only ban much later in his life!

Though you made mistakes...it doesn't make you untrustworthy ...tiok boh
So the same standard should apply to Jay smith tiok boh! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(02-05-2024, 03:52 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  They ended up in a valley where suddenly a miraculous well appeared. 

The miraculous well is still there today, still giving water to millions and millions of pilgrims each year.

But I don't fully believe the OT's narrative of Prophet Abraham, his two wives and two sons namely Isaac and Ishmael. The OT painted them in a bad light.

Peace be upon all the prophets mentioned today.

It was written by Moses in Genesis lah! Big Grin I just summarised it in my own words lah! You have the right not to believe lah! By the way Ali, Abraham wasn't a prophet lah!

(02-05-2024, 07:15 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Though you made mistakes...it doesn't make you untrustworthy ...tiok boh
So the same standard should apply to Jay smith tiok boh! Big Grin

Jay Smith lying is only what he said. He is attacking the messenger instead of the message to try to distract. That is the usual antic of demons. Why is he adopting such an antic when he can discuss respectfully huh?

So till now he has not told me which part of the video is a lie.