Scripture readings for today

(03-05-2024, 09:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is that talking about Ishmael alone?

Not Ismael per se but his line who would become Moslems.  Nao you will understand the Middle East wars better.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(03-05-2024, 10:30 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Yes, there is only one Quran in this world now.

The other Qurans had been quietly destroyed.  There were so many versions of it, and it was not like translating the same Bible from old English to today's English.  Those who wrote the various Qurans wrote different things, obviously, for why else was there a need to hide and destroy?  Christians do not destroy the Dead Sea Scrolls and come up with another huh!

So yup!  After the other Qurans were destroyed, there is only one Quran left nao, and even this one has lots of grammatical errors according to scholars who can read Arabic.

Unfortunately, they forgot to burn and destroy the Hadith, and we can see you blushing there whenever PP asked you a question about the hadith.  If those hadiths still don't make you rethinkif you are following the right god, then you are lost lorh!

Jay Smith?  You are scared to hear the truth?  You need to do a character assassination by lying about him, and write (above) that you don't lie?  That kind of antic is from Satan.  Lie, but deny.  Lie about someone, but claim that you are not a liar.  Tsk Tsk.

Thank you for agreeing with me that there is only 1 Quran today. 

The Quran is mass transmitted so it cannot be tampered with by any single person or even a group of people. There would be wars if anybody so much as tried to tamper with the Quran.

(03-05-2024, 10:35 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  OK lah, you believe! Big Grin

I believe pigs can fly!
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

https://youtu.be/93R5jzkwUYE?si=mJzhamO49p7LBux2

(03-05-2024, 10:37 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Not Ismael per se but his line who would become Moslems.  Nao you will understand the Middle East wars better.

The current war we're seeing in the Middle east is rather a new thing. Before that, Jews and Muslims were living side by side in relative peace. In fact, the Jews were safe only when they were living with the Muslims. The Jewish golden years were said to be the time when they were living under Muslim rule. One famous Jewish historian said, the Muslims saved the Jews from extinction.

That makes the verse quoted to be false doesn't it?

(03-05-2024, 10:33 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  1. Imagine you're over 90 years old with no children and you have been yearning for a son for the longest time. Then suddenly you got a son. Imagine the utter happiness. Then God asks you to sacrifice that son. 

2. Imagine the same waiting for a child. Then suddenly you got a son. Utter happiness. Then you got another son. Yes happy but not like the first one. Then God asks you to sacrifice the 2nd son.

Which scenario is the tougher and more unbearable test? Scenario 1 because at that time, you only have 1 son whom you have been waiting for so long.

I understand it's hard to understand lah, Ali! Big Grin Abraham was 100 years old when he got his precious promised son Isaac but God commanded him to sacrifice Isaac lah! Last time I also wondered why God was so cruel leh!

https://youtu.be/93R5jzkwUYE?si=mJzhamO49p7LBux2

(03-05-2024, 10:25 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL

I know why you don't want to give me your source. 

Is it your culture to be disrespectful?

No..I am not disrespectful..you are just pure lazy!
Check with your muslim scholars!...if you cannot find, check with your Muslim historians...Still cannot, check with Karen Armstrong 

Don wait to be breast feed all the time! Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 10:44 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I believe pigs can fly!

OK lah you believe! Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 10:22 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes, Isaac was Sarah's only son but the verse addressed Prophet Abraham, and when it says ONLY son Isaac, it raises a paradox that can only be explained with eisegesis.

No mistake. Obviously you either dint read my response in its entirety or you dun understand it, or you refuse to accept the answer. See Cheeko's answer. Isaac was God's promise to Abraham, not Ishmael . God anoints Isaac as Abraham's only son.

(03-05-2024, 10:46 AM)Hope Wrote:  https://youtu.be/93R5jzkwUYE?si=mJzhamO49p7LBux2

Long time no see ....I thought you converted to christianity Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 10:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The quran already put muh in a bad light!! The endless wars, looting, the wine, perfumes, young Aisha and the countless wives.....it's just my opinion!...

Your opinions are full of mistakes but that is understandable because we already know you have almost zero knowledge about the Quran or the prophet or Islam.

(03-05-2024, 10:47 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  No..I am not disrespectful..

When you addressed our prophet as muh, that is disrespectful. I am not demanding you respect our prophet so let's be clear about that. But is being disrespectful your culture?

(03-05-2024, 10:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you for agreeing with me that there is only 1 Quran today. 

The Quran is mass transmitted so it cannot be tampered with by any single person or even a group of people. There would be wars if anybody so much as tried to tamper with the Quran.

I wouldn't want to wage war over that Mickley mouse hadith....it would seem stupiak

Without the hadith the quran would not make sense... Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 10:37 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The quran already put muh in a bad light!! The endless wars, looting, the wine, perfumes, young Aisha and the countless wives.....it's just my opinion!....then comes the hadith...it actually worsen the whole situation...you believe in bed time stories Ali?

As Christians, we are told to pray to God.  There is no stipulated number of times we have to pray daily but "common sense" tells us that each time we pray, we come into His Presence, and it can't be a bad thing.  Indeed, we can never have enough of it.  And we don't need to ask our mothers to cover us with a blanket.  Rotfl

In the case of Ali, he prays five taims daily like it's an eleventh commandment.  Thou shalt pray five times a day, or else thou shalt not enter Allah's Kingdom and get thy virgins.  The last part was enough to get Ali on his knees faster than he could change to a sarong. I am quite sure that after he saw those four bergins in advance, he nao wants the rest of the 68 who are on their way to SgTalk.  Stay tuned.

And this "five taims" came about after Muh shuttered between Musa, pbuh, and Allah.  Muh went up and down heaven seven taims for that.  You see, Allah wanted 50 times but Muh was good at negotiations, he had a skill long before the Americans came up with the term "Marketing" in their textbooks.....so Allah lost or decided to give chance, I am not sure which was the case, but it became five taims a day for Ali.  The bergins are made much more easily attainable nao, and we can also understand nao why Ali loves Muh so much. Love

(03-05-2024, 09:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Is that talking about Ishmael alone?

It mentioned Ishmael

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-05-2024, 10:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When you addressed our prophet as muh, that is disrespectful. I am not demanding you respect our prophet so let's be clear about that. But is being disrespectful your culture?

Then what is the rightful way to address muh for a non Muslim ? Big Grin
Cmon, let's follow Ali's standard! Writing his name in short is disrespectful?.

In soccer...you are just a pussy player that falls on the ground easily...demanding the referee to brandish the card!

(03-05-2024, 10:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I understand it's hard to understand lah, Ali! Big Grin Abraham was 100 years old when he got his precious promised son Isaac but God commanded him to sacrifice Isaac lah! Last time I also wondered why God was so cruel leh!

God was testing Abraham lah.

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(03-05-2024, 10:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Your opinions are full of mistakes but that is understandable because we already know you have almost zero knowledge about the Quran or the prophet or Islam.

Lol...First of all, you must understand the word 'opinion' 
It is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

If you want the truth...Don come looking for me! Go find a pastor...even he might not give you his most accurate opinion!

(03-05-2024, 10:52 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  When you addressed our prophet as muh, that is disrespectful. I am not demanding you respect our prophet so let's be clear about that. But is being disrespectful your culture?

Must we all spell Lee Kuan Yew every taim?  Cannot write LKY izzit?  Rolleyes

(03-05-2024, 10:46 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I understand it's hard to understand lah, Ali! Big Grin Abraham was 100 years old when he got his precious promised son Isaac but God commanded him to sacrifice Isaac lah! Last time I also wondered why God was so cruel leh!

Which scenario would be the tougher test?

I'm sure you know it has to be scenario 1. When you already have 2 sons, asking you to give up 1 will still leave you with one other son. Scenario 2 would not be as tough a test as scenario 1.

(03-05-2024, 10:49 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Your opinions are full of mistakes but that is understandable because we already know you have almost zero knowledge about the Quran or the prophet or Islam.

Zero knowledge? We can watch beedios like the one I posted.  We learned lots.  There are more beedios besides that one...from scholars.  Yes! you like to use the word "scholar" so I am giving you scholars.

I asked you which part of that beedio was a lie, you could not tell me.  You just need to watch ten minutes, no need to watch the whole video.  Tell me, true or false.  That's all.  Yet you chicken out and only make a character assassination using a lie. Whenever a man of God speaks, Satan will attack him.  Why are you following Satan's modus operandi?

(03-05-2024, 11:05 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Lol...First of all, you must understand the word 'opinion' 
It is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

If you want the truth...Don come looking for me! Go find a pastor...even he might not give you his most accurate opinion!

I know what is opinion. And I am telling you your opinions about our Quran are full of mistakes. Right from the very beginning when you think a verse in the Quran is telling Muslims to kill non-believers without looking at the context, which is a mistake, a novice one.

(03-05-2024, 11:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Zero knowledge? We can watch beedios like the one I posted.  We learned lots.  There are more beedios besides that one...from scholars.  Yes! you like to use the word "scholar" so I am giving you scholars.

I asked you which part of that beedio was a lie, you could not tell me.  You just need to watch ten minutes, no need to watch the whole video.  Tell me, true or false.  That's all.  Yet you chicken out and only make a character assassination using a lie. Whenever a man of God speaks, Satan will attack him.  Why are you following Satan's modus operandi?

How would you know if the speaker Jay Smith is telling you the truth or only half-truths, or worse, lies?

(03-05-2024, 11:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Which scenario would be the tougher test?

I'm sure you know it has to be scenario 1. When you already have 2 sons, asking you to give up 1 will still leave you with one other son. Scenario 2 would not be as tough a test as scenario 1.

Isaac was conceived with his legal wife.  Ishmael was conceived with his maid.

Even today, if a man has a son with his wife, and somehow committed adultery to have another son with his maid from the Philippines, you know who the legit son should be.

Ishmael would be considered a blemished sacrifice who was born as a result of a lack of faith.  Isaac was not blemished because he was born as a result of God keeping faith with His promise.

That's it.

*Of course, Isacc was not born sinless.

(03-05-2024, 11:16 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How would you know if the speaker Jay Smith is telling you the truth or only half-truths, or worse, lies?

Good question.  I am but a lay purrson.  He had facts and figures and even maps.  I could have been fooled by him.  And I humbly asked you to tell me which parts were false, but you................................... chickened out wor!

So why are you even here?  To help us leave a false religion and enter Islam which is what Allah wants for all mankind?  Or to mock which you denied?  If you are not going to help me understand the beedio better when I felt persuaded by the speaker's presentation, then why are you here, even telling me that I can AMA.  (Ask Me Anything) Rolleyes

(03-05-2024, 11:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I know what is opinion. And I am telling you your opinions about our Quran are full of mistakes. Right from the very beginning when you think a verse in the Quran is telling Muslims to kill non-believers without looking at the context, which is a mistake, a novice one.

Well..it is what I interpreted , ...at least 5 to 6 of such verses not all pertaining to killings but nothing good for non Muslim believers...if you can have sex with female captives freely...what good can you expect to go the way of non Muslim believers ?

(03-05-2024, 10:58 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  God was testing Abraham lah.

I know lah, bro! Big Grin Just replying to Ali lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(03-05-2024, 11:14 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I know what is opinion. And I am telling you your opinions about our Quran are full of mistakes. Right from the very beginning when you think a verse in the Quran is telling Muslims to kill non-believers without looking at the context, which is a mistake, a novice one.

Millions of Moslems are making that "novice" mistake?  

They don't just kill non-Moslems, they would even kill another Moslem if they find out that what the latter believes is not quite like what they understand the Quran and...yes, and "Hadith" say..

[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post