Scripture readings for today

(03-05-2024, 11:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Good question.  I am but a lay purrson.  He had facts and figures and even maps.  I could have been fooled by him.  And I humbly asked you to tell me which parts were false, but you................................... chickened out wor!

So why are you even here?  To help us leave a false religion and enter Islam which is what Allah wants for all mankind?  Or to mock which you denied?  If you are not going to help me understand the beedio better when I felt persuaded by the speaker's presentation, then why are you here, even telling me that I can AMA.  (Ask Me Anything) Rolleyes

He is here to mock and taunt under the pretense of bringing the good news!!
I'm not sure if mock and taunt can get you into heaven.... Thinking since you have been doing this for the last 10 yrs..

Even if you barely make it to heaven....I'm sure Allah will still give you 72 virgins but not base on looks anymore....the first 4 virgins we have already bear witness! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(03-05-2024, 11:28 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Well..it is what I interpreted , ...at least 5 to 6 of such verses not all pertaining to killings but nothing good for non Muslim believers...if you can have sex with female captives freely...what good can you expect to go the way of non Muslim believers ?

There is an International Convention pertaining to war....and this is why Israel is being condemned right now....that in war, we only kill the enemy's soldiers.  We do not kill civilians, and it's especially heart-tugging if you insert words like chewren, elderly mothers because they are the ones we protect.  All societies protect the elderly and the chewren, even cavemen do that.

Raping women who were captured....the Japanese did that in WW2.  It was a no-no.  Women are also civilians.  How can Muh and his co-criminals do such a thing?  If he claimed that his peepur were under attack, by all means, fight and defend his territory.  Fight the enemies' soldiers.  If he didn't kill them, they would have killed him.

But raping their women?  It's downright sinful.  Such an act can't be from the One True God.  I am convincned that Muh is not a Prophet of God.  The beedio I posted is confirmed to be presenting the truth which Ali cannot refute, yes! cannot REFUTE! Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-05-2024, 11:42 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is here to mock and taunt under the pretense of bringing the good news!!
I'm not sure if mock and taunt can get you into heaven.... Thinking since you have been doing this for the last 10 yrs..

Even if you barely make it to heaven....I'm sure Allah will still give you 72 virgins but not base on looks anymore....the first 4 virgins we have already bear witness! Big Grin

Mai hiam.  They are still bergins OK?   Rolleyes

(03-05-2024, 10:44 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Thank you for agreeing with me that there is only 1 Quran today. 

The Quran is mass transmitted so it cannot be tampered with by any single person or even a group of people. There would be wars if anybody so much as tried to tamper with the Quran.

Thanks for not denying that the other Qurans were quietly destroyed, that the current Quran has lots of errors, and that the hadiths were not destroyed which makes you shift about in your chair whenever PP asked you a question about it.  Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 10:46 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The current war we're seeing in the Middle east is rather a new thing. Before that, Jews and Muslims were living side by side in relative peace. In fact, the Jews were safe only when they were living with the Muslims. The Jewish golden years were said to be the time when they were living under Muslim rule. One famous Jewish historian said, the Muslims saved the Jews from extinction.

That makes the verse quoted to be false doesn't it?

Who was that historian? Name him.  Big Grin

Let me tell you, listen to Oyk, the Jews had been persecuted throughout history, even long before Muh was born.  You know the OT since Islam needs the Bible so I don't have to tell you about the story of Exodus.

There was a taim when it was China.......yes!  I know you don't like China though you once said you like Chinese girls, and would like to piak them.  It was China which sheltered the Jews when they were persecuted and slaughtered.  The Jews were like refugees with nowhere to go, they went to China and China took them in and their enemies did not DARE to chase.

Contrast this with your Mahatail what he had done for the Rohingyas.   Rolleyes

Anyway, back to the point. I digressed.

Do you know who saved the Jews taim and again.  Nahhh! it was sure as hell not Allah.  It was I AM.

This is the difference between you and me.  You see things from a very secular perspective.  You lack a spiritual understanding of things.  I am not bragging here but speaking the truth.  I say this because we tried, but you would not understand God's Word because you are under a bondage.   This bondage must be broken and only prayer can break it, not debates.   Love

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(03-05-2024, 11:07 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Which scenario would be the tougher test?

I'm sure you know it has to be scenario 1. When you already have 2 sons, asking you to give up 1 will still leave you with one other son. Scenario 2 would not be as tough a test as scenario 1.

Which son is most favoured, depends on the parent, no? The bible shows Abe to love both his sons. As to which one is more "precious", in Abe's case , he should be the one God himself gave Abe. This is on top of the fact Sarah was the only woman Abe loved and he had begotten Isaac in both his and Sarah's old age and love.

If you have to give something up as a gift , would it be something you acquired yourself, or something God himself gave to you?

(03-05-2024, 11:46 AM)Oyk Wrote:  There is an International Convention pertaining to war....and this is why Israel is being condemned right now....that in war, we only kill the enemy's soldiers.  We do not kill civilians, and it's especially heart-tugging if you insert words like chewren, elderly mothers because they are the ones we protect.  All societies protect the elderly and the chewren, even cavemen do that.

Raping women who were captured....the Japanese did that in WW2.  It was a no-no.  Women are also civilians.  How can Muh and his co-criminals do such a thing?  If he claimed that his peepur were under attack, by all means, fight and defend his territory.  Fight the enemies' soldiers.  If he didn't kill them, they would have killed him.

But raping their women?  It's downright sinful.  Such an act can't be from the One True God.  I am convincned that Muh is not a Prophet of God.  The beedio I posted is confirmed to be presenting the truth which Ali cannot refute, yes! cannot REFUTE! Big Grin

I sexcond that! If the Americans didn't put a stop to the Japanese atrocities...you Ali will be a Honda, suzuki in name!

Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued,” (9:29).

This is from carm...I believe you took reference from it last time!
Don tell me to read in context....this verse is not difficult to understand...do not make it complicated!

(03-05-2024, 12:43 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Which son is most favoured, depends on the parent, no? The bible shows Abe to love both his sons. As to which one is more "precious", in Abe's case , he should be the one God himself gave Abe. This is on top of the fact Sarah was the only woman Abe loved and he had begotten Isaac in both his and Sarah's old age and love.

If you have to give something up as a gift , would it be something you acquired yourself, or something God himself gave to you?

Both sons were God's gift to Prophet Abraham. His first son, as with any father, was special. My firstborn is a son so I know how it must have felt for Prophet Abraham. The test would have been so much tougher if it came when Prophet Abraham had only that one long-awaited son. 

We can agree to disagree on this. It doesn't really matter to me which son it was that Prophet Abraham almost sacrificed as it has no bearing on my salvation. 

Peace and blessings be upon the prophets mentioned.

(03-05-2024, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who was that historian? Name him.  Big Grin

David Wasserstein.

(03-05-2024, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Who was that historian? Name him.  Big Grin

Let me tell you, listen to Oyk, the Jews had been persecuted throughout history, even long before Muh was born.  You know the OT since Islam needs the Bible so I don't have to tell you about the story of Exodus.

Have you wondered why God's chosen people were persecuted throughout history? I'll give you a hint. Its in Matthew 23:37.

(03-05-2024, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you know who saved the Jews taim and again.  Nahhh! it was sure as hell not Allah.  It was I AM.

This is the difference between you and me.  You see things from a very secular perspective.  You lack a spiritual understanding of things.  I am not bragging here but speaking the truth.  I say this because we tried, but you would not understand God's Word because you are under a bondage.   This bondage must be broken and only prayer can break it, not debates.   Love

No, you got it wrong. I don't believe what you believe, that's all. Nothing to do with my spiritual understanding. 

I don't believe God can be so cruel to Jesus who made a last-minute appeal to be saved. I don't believe God will ignore that plea from Jesus. Does that mean I lack spiritual understanding? No. It just means I don't believe that about God, that he would ignore Jesus's plea.

You believe God ignored Jesus's plea. Why? Who told you?

(03-05-2024, 12:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Do you know who saved the Jews taim and again. 

According to one Jewish historian, one time it was the Muslim who saved the Jews.

(03-05-2024, 02:12 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued,” (9:29).

This is from carm...I believe you took reference from it last time!
Don tell me to read in context....this verse is not difficult to understand...do not make it complicated!

Maybe you're a pacifist so you will not agree to any commands to go to war so that's why you don't believe the Quran is from God because you want God to be a pacifist like you.

What other reason could there be?

(03-05-2024, 12:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Thanks for not denying that the other Qurans were quietly destroyed, that the current Quran has lots of errors, and that the hadiths were not destroyed which makes you shift about in your chair whenever PP asked you a question about it.  Big Grin

There were no "other Qurans".

There were no "quietly destroyed" events.

There are no errors in the Quran.

The Hadith is not from God.

(03-05-2024, 10:48 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Long time no see ....I thought you converted to christianity Big Grin

sorry,Never.Your god is a man who suckled, pee, ate, Slept,worked, cried for help,bathed like me.also circumcised like me

Your religion has split into No of factions.please tell me which faction is true.

(03-05-2024, 11:25 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Good question.  I am but a lay purrson.  He had facts and figures and even maps.  I could have been fooled by him.  And I humbly asked you to tell me which parts were false, but you................................... chickened out wor!

I don't know. I didn't watch the video. I heard it from PP.

(03-05-2024, 03:36 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Maybe you're a pacifist so you will not agree to any commands to go to war so that's why you don't believe the Quran is from God because you want God to be a pacifist like you.

What other reason could there be?

If you are inadequate then you really need to study your quran in depth...of cos the quran does not promote war!,!

do not take 9:29 as what I said...I am merely setting a trap for you to fall in!

Verse 9:29 is not a general order to fight against Christians. ....It was a specific order to defend against the Roman! Big Grin

Verse 9:29 must be read together with other verses of the Quran, such as the following:

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors. (2:190)

Fight them until there is no more persecution and worship is for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. (2:193)

If the enemy inclines to peace, then incline to it also and rely upon Allah. Verily, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing. (8:61)

So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause for fighting against them. (4:90)

(03-05-2024, 03:45 PM)Hope Wrote:  sorry,Never.Your god is a man who suckled, pee, ate, Slept,worked, cried for help,bathed like me.also circumcised like me

Your religion has split into No of factions.please tell me which faction is true.

Suckled what?  Big Grin he is circumcised like you....OK! He is sinless while you are sinful! Where in the quran did it says that Jesus is a Muslim? Muh is also like me...drink wine, likes perfumes and women! Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 04:09 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If you are inadequate then you really need to study your quran in depth...of cos the quran does not promote war!,!

do not take 9:29 as what I said...I am merely setting a trap for you to fall in!

Verse 9:29 is not a general order to fight against Christians. ....It was a specific order to defend against the Roman! Big Grin

Verse 9:29 must be read together with other verses of the Quran, such as the following:

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Verily, Allah does not love transgressors. (2:190)

Fight them until there is no more persecution and worship is for Allah. But if they cease, then there is to be no aggression except against the oppressors. (2:193)

If the enemy inclines to peace, then incline to it also and rely upon Allah. Verily, it is He who is the Hearing, the Knowing. (8:61)

So if they remove themselves from you and do not fight you and offer you peace, then Allah has not made for you a cause for fighting against them. (4:90)

Cool.

(03-05-2024, 02:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Both sons were God's gift to Prophet Abraham. His first son, as with any father, was special. My firstborn is a son so I know how it must have felt for Prophet Abraham. The test would have been so much tougher if it came when Prophet Abraham had only that one long-awaited son. 

We can agree to disagree on this. It doesn't really matter to me which son it was that Prophet Abraham almost sacrificed as it has no bearing on my salvation. 

Peace and blessings be upon the prophets mentioned.

No bearing on you but this story is one of the keystones of Christianity. Jesus, Son of God, Son of man, came from Isaac's line of descendents. He was the one who took the place of Isaac as expiation for the sins of the world.  God sacrificed his Only [begotten] Son to save mankind from certain death due to sin.

(03-05-2024, 04:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Suckled what?  Big Grin he is circumcised like you....OK! He is sinless while you are sinful! Where in the quran did it says that Jesus is a Muslim? Muh is also like me...drink wine, likes perfumes and women! Big Grin

A Muslim is one who submits or does the will of God.

Jesus said he who does the will of the Father will be his brother. I am his brother, by that virtue.

From there, you can see why the Muslims say Jesus is a Muslim because he submits to the will of God.

(03-05-2024, 03:45 PM)Hope Wrote:  sorry,Never.Your god is a man who suckled, pee, ate, Slept,worked, cried for help,bathed like me.also circumcised like me

good to welcome you back....pls spread Islam!! It is meaningless if you try to attack the Bible because you wouldn't want us to attack your quran and hadith

(03-05-2024, 04:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Suckled what?  Big Grin he is circumcised like you....OK! He is sinless while you are sinful! Where in the quran did it says that Jesus is a Muslim? Muh is also like me...drink wine, likes perfumes and women! Big Grin

[3:84] Say, “We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.”

(03-05-2024, 04:19 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  A Muslim is one who submits or does the will of God.

Jesus said he who does the will of the Father will be his brother. I am his brother, by that virtue.

From there, you can see why the Muslims say Jesus is a Muslim because he submits to the will of God.

Muslim address Allah as Father?  Big Grin Do you also address Jesus as your Lord?
Nah...Quran is not about the Jesus..let's be respectful and not speculate!
If Quran says Jesus is a Muslim....I will potong tomorrow! Big Grin

(03-05-2024, 04:25 PM)Hope Wrote:  [3:84] Say, “We have believed in Allah and in what was revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob, and the Descendants, and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [submitting] to Him.”

I cannot find in the bible that says he is a Muslim!
It didn't says specifically that he is a Muslim!

(03-05-2024, 04:18 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  No bearing on you but this story is one of the keystones of Christianity. Jesus, Son of God, Son of man, came from Isaac's line of descendents. He was the one who took the place of Isaac as expiation for the sins of the world.  God sacrificed his Only [begotten] Son to save mankind from certain death due to sin.

I buy a cow. The cow now belongs to me. I own the cow. Then I sacrificed the cow by killing it and giving the meat to the needy. I no longer own the cow. The cow is forever gone. That's my sacrifice.

You said God sacrificed his only son, knowing that 3 days later, God will have him back. The son is NOT forever gone. That is God's sacrifice according to you.

By the very definition of the word,  my sacrifice is greater than God's, wouldn't you agree?

(03-05-2024, 04:30 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I cannot find in the bible that says he is a Muslim!
It didn't says specifically that he is a Muslim!

I also cannot find in the Bible that says Trinity yet you believe it is in there somewhere.

(03-05-2024, 04:26 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Muslim address Allah as Father?  Big Grin 

I'd like to take you up on that. 

Why is it that "In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit", you only know one? Why is it you don't know the name of the other 2?