Scripture readings for today

(29-04-2024, 11:25 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Hope is work in this video, hopefully... Undecided
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSF3EvPCU/

Video currently unavailable lah! Big Grin

(29-04-2024, 10:55 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes ...we reject the quran's version of Jesus!

No brainer tiok boh!

The Quranic version of Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him. 

1. He was born miraculously. 
2. He is a prophet. 
3. He was sent to the children of Israel.
4. He spoke the Gospel.
5. He worships One God.

Those are the ones you won't reject. Then there are two you will find contentious and you will want to reject them but you still cannot because they make perfect sense and they fit into the picture. Yes, we have the picture and I know you don't, based on the confusion in Christendom. Anyhow, the two are:

6. He spoke from the cradle.
7. He didn't die on the cross.

That's it for now. I wanna hear what you have to say to that.

(29-04-2024, 11:22 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus Not only forgive our sins but to teach us the will of God and how to enter the Kingdom of God
In order to save our soul Jesus paid a high price for us 
by crucification on the cross.

If Jesus is God, there will be no such thing as a high price, tio boh?

(29-04-2024, 11:18 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So you believe in the bible?

If we read the Bible at face value, without a preconceived bias for finding errors....we will find it to be a coherent, consistent, and relatively easy to understand book.... tiok boh

Yes, there are verses that appear to contradict each other. ...but we must remember that the Bible was written by so many different authors over a period of around 1,500 years.... Each writer wrote with a different style, from a different perspective, to a different audience, for a different purpose.....

We should and can expect some minor differences tiok boh.. ...However, a difference is not a contradiction...,, It is only an error if there is absolutely no conceivable way the verses or passages can be reconciled...... Even if an answer is not available right now, it does not mean an answer does not exist. ....Many have found a supposed error in the Bible in relation to history or geography only to find out that the Bible is correct once further archaeological evidence is discovered.......

And about Paul who was inspired by God.....we have discussed in great length before and I don wish to continue just like the Trinity was put to the front so many times before...perhaps oyk can take his time to recap Paul to our Muslim friend!

There are so many Bibles, and they differ greatly, one from another, over many generations. Revisions must be made over and over again, which is why you have so many revisions in most of the popular Bible.

Please tell me why that doesn't matter to you. You based your eternal hereafter, on such vacillating information. I think you don't really believe in the hereafter, do you?

(29-04-2024, 11:22 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Jesus Not only forgive our sins but to teach us the will of God and how to enter the Kingdom of God
In order to save our soul Jesus paid a high price for us 
by crucification on the cross.

What did Jesus teach about how to enter the Kingdom of God?

(29-04-2024, 01:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The Quranic version of Jesus, son of Mary, peace be upon him. 

1. He was born miraculously. 
2. He is a prophet. 
3. He was sent to the children of Israel.
4. He spoke the Gospel.
5. He worships One God.

Those are the ones you won't reject. Then there are two you will find contentious and you will want to reject them but you still cannot because they make perfect sense and they fit into the picture. Yes, we have the picture and I know you don't, based on the confusion in Christendom. Anyhow, the two are:

6. He spoke from the cradle.
7. He didn't die on the cross.

That's it for now. I wanna hear what you have to say to that.

I hope you don’t actually believe that nonsense claim in the Quran...one of many!
In the quran..Allah finds a substitute ...a man that takes the appearance of someone who didn't claim that he was the messiah ....and he was crucified....isn't that act injustice? You are intributing injustice to Allah and that is foolish!  Is Allah a trickster?

Allah took Jesus's soul when he was on the cross meaning he was dead. Then Allah returned back when his body was in the tomb!

If you stick to the theory of substitution...you will be in a pathetic state on judgement day...

(29-04-2024, 09:17 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Jesus is the living god in human form....".I by myself can do nothing" suggests that he is humbling himself

Aiya....Don read too much of your quran that came 500yrs later..you Muslims always brag about the quran being original, intact, consistent but the fact is Uthman burned all the other versions of the quran and chose the best instead...

The quran must be inadequate because the goat ate part of it away... Big Grin

The point is, Muslims believe Jesus is a man and that verse in Acts 2 confirms it. He didn't do the miracles on his own because he said he can do nothing by himself and that verse in Acts 2 confirms it. 

Did Jesus claim to be God? No, because there is no clear unambiguous verse in the NT where Jesus made that claim.

Did Jesus deny he is equal to God? Yes, in a very clear and unambiguous verse. "The Father is greater than I".

(29-04-2024, 02:06 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  There are so many Bibles, and they differ greatly, one from another, over many generations. Revisions must be made over and over again, which is why you have so many revisions in most of the popular Bible.

Please tell me why that doesn't matter to you. You based your eternal hereafter, on such vacillating information. I think you don't really believe in the hereafter, do you?

Ya ya ya,..to be your mahram..I need to suckle tek tek 10 times  Big Grin
That is according to your rasullalah... Rotfl
How laughable is that! If I take that belief into my after life...I will be condemn! Big Grin

(29-04-2024, 02:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  I hope you don’t actually believe that nonsense claim in the Quran...one of many!

I gave you 7 points. I said you cannot reject the first 5. 

Agree?

(29-04-2024, 03:00 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ya ya ya,..to be your mahram..I need to suckle tek tek 10 times  Big Grin
That is according to your rasullalah... Rotfl
How laughable is that! If I take that belief into my after life...I will be condemn! Big Grin

Please don't spread lies about our religion.

(29-04-2024, 02:57 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In the quran..Allah finds a substitute ...a man that takes the appearance of someone who didn't claim that he was the messiah ....and he was crucified....isn't that act injustice? You are intributing injustice to Allah and that is foolish!  Is Allah a trickster?

No, that is not true.

The Quran didn't say that.

(29-04-2024, 02:59 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The point is, Muslims believe Jesus is a man and that verse in Acts 2 confirms it. He didn't do the miracles on his own because he said he can do nothing by himself and that verse in Acts 2 confirms it. 

Did Jesus claim to be God? No, because there is no clear unambiguous verse in the NT where Jesus made that claim.

Did Jesus deny he is equal to God? Yes, in a very clear and unambiguous verse. "The Father is greater than I".

Only god who is living in Jesus can do righteous miracles....what did Allah give to your rasullalah ...the miracles for more wives, slaves, wine, perfume, camels? Quite contrary to what a righteous Jesus would have gotten?? Jesus got stoned for revealing that he is God isn't it!

(29-04-2024, 03:06 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Quite contrary to what a righteous Jesus would have gotten?? Jesus got stoned for revealing that he is God isn't it!

God gives a law, if any man claims to be God, stone him. Then, God becomes a man, claims to be God, and gets stoned for making that claim.

Is that your faith?

(29-04-2024, 03:03 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  No, that is not true.

The Quran didn't say that.

So where is Jesus? What did your quran say?

(28-04-2024, 07:34 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Btw, if you want to know more about our prophet or the Quran, please ask. I'm happy to have a civil discussion with you. 

I don't mock Christianity. I am critical of your faith, respectfully.

I am learning a lot of truths from pp. Got video also. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-04-2024, 03:11 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So where is Jesus? What did your quran say?

I dunno.

The Quran states that God raised him up.

(29-04-2024, 03:12 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am learning a lot of truths from pp. Got video also. Rolleyes

Yes of course. Pink is very knowledgeable on Islam.

Smile

(29-04-2024, 03:11 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  God gives a law, if any man claims to be God, stone him. Then, God becomes a man, claims to be God, and gets stoned for making that claim.

Is that your faith?

Yes... no one believes that he is God after all the miracles and the Father living in him has prove so...and yes that is my faith!!  Those that have stoned him do not know him...
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(29-04-2024, 03:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yes of course. Pink is very knowledgeable on Islam.

Smile

I like his revelations. Hard truths. Do you not think so?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(29-04-2024, 03:18 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I dunno.

The Quran states that God raised him up.

You see..your quran is so inadequate.. Big Grin

(29-04-2024, 03:20 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Yes... no one believes that he is God after all the miracles and the Father living in him has prove so...and yes that is my faith!!  Those that have stoned him do not know him...

And those who stoned God were only following God's law. 

Will they be punished?

(29-04-2024, 03:21 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You see..your quran is so inadequate.. Big Grin

Ok. Noted.

(29-04-2024, 03:21 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I like his revelations. Hard truths. Do you not think so?

Of course you like it. I can even understand why you liked it.

Yes hard truth. He is very knowledgeable about Islam. Smile

(29-04-2024, 03:02 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Please don't spread lies about our religion.

In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Let us first look at the translation of the Hadith mentioned in the Sahih of Imam Muslim and elsewhere:

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reports that Sahla bint Suhayl came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: “O Messenger of Allah! I see on the face of Abu Hudhayfa (signs of dislike) on the entering of Salim, who is an ally, (into our house). The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Suckle him.” She said: “How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) smiled and said: “I already know that he is a young man.” (Sahih Muslim, no: 1453)

(29-04-2024, 03:22 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  And those who stoned God were only following God's law. 

Will they be punished?

He is a forgiver my friend...

(29-04-2024, 03:34 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  In the name of Allah, Most Compassionate, Most Merciful,

Let us first look at the translation of the Hadith mentioned in the Sahih of Imam Muslim and elsewhere:

Sayyida A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reports that Sahla bint Suhayl came to the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) and said: “O Messenger of Allah! I see on the face of Abu Hudhayfa (signs of dislike) on the entering of Salim, who is an ally, (into our house). The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) said: “Suckle him.” She said: “How can I suckle him as he is a grown-up man? The Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) smiled and said: “I already know that he is a young man.” (Sahih Muslim, no: 1453)

I know you have not checked with our scholars. Please do that the next time before you make comments about our religion. 

https://daruliftaa.com/sacred-knowledge/...grown-man/

(29-04-2024, 03:36 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  He is a forgiver my friend...

He will forgive those who don't believe he is God?

(29-04-2024, 02:13 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  What did Jesus teach about how to enter the Kingdom of God?

I posted before u won’t agree since u are not a Christian

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(29-04-2024, 03:58 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  I posted before u won’t agree since u are not a Christian

Did Jesus ever teach people that you need to believe he died for your sins before you can enter the Kingdom of God? Please show me if so.

(29-04-2024, 04:01 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Did Jesus ever teach people that you need to believe he died for your sins before you can enter the Kingdom of God? Please show me if so.

U see bei kua lung always asks same questions trick and bash 
Who are u to demand an answer against the true God 
who humbly comes to save the world ?
Jesus already said he is the only way truth and life

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️