Scripture readings for today

Those are are religious will not argue nor even debate abt any one issue on the internet

Those who did are looking for some quarrel and fight as we all know such thing are always
many in the internet. They are definitely not real muslim or christian. but foo looking for trouble.

It is good advise that you spend more time praying or meditate and if too free go help your Mosque or Church temple to wash the toilet
or maybe paint the wall and etc.. just go volunteer. thne heaven will be your to claim,,, here u claim hell by arguing and quarrel.
. surely there are many thing for you to do there then over here

arguing and quarrelling and bring nothing productive
But only shame on your religion. I believe Mohammad or Jesus will stand far away from those quarrelasome
guy here. Too ashame to identity with those sotong.
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

(07-05-2024, 02:57 PM)victortan Wrote:   Mohammad or Jesus will stand far away from those quarrelasome

It's Muhammad or Muh.

Please be respectful. Don't change the prophet's name to Mohammad or Moh. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

[Image: 9357b3e1d4e668d7b2e3d4bbb898abd1.jpg]

Thinking Thinking Thinking

(07-05-2024, 02:54 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Start reading from Genesis 1:1 lah! Big Grin

”In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.“
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬ ‭NIV‬‬
😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(07-05-2024, 11:56 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I also believe in the Hadith.

The Quran didn't say specifically Jibreel is an angel. The Bible also didn't specifically say Adam was a human but we all believe Adam was a human, right?

If your quran is the word of god, how can it be not specific? Thinking

(07-05-2024, 04:02 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  If your quran is the word of god, how can it be not specific? Thinking

OK. So now you want the Quran to be in a way to your liking. Noted.

(07-05-2024, 03:31 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  ”In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.“
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1‬:‭1‬ ‭NIV‬‬
😊

Well done lah, bro! Big Grin You got it right lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(07-05-2024, 02:57 PM)victortan Wrote:  Those are are religious will not argue nor even debate abt any one issue on the internet

Those who did are looking for some quarrel and fight as we all know such thing are always
many in the internet. They are definitely not real muslim or christian. but foo looking for trouble.

It is good advise that you spend more time praying or meditate and if too free go help your Mosque or Church temple to wash the toilet
or maybe paint the wall and etc.. just go volunteer. thne heaven will be your to claim,,, here u claim hell by arguing and quarrel.
. surely there are many thing for you to do there then over here

arguing and quarrelling and bring nothing productive
But only shame on your religion. I believe Mohammad or Jesus will stand far away from those quarrelasome

One side is interested in the truth, like for example, "How can Jesus be God when he said he has a God?", and such a question has no answer that is satisfactory to any logical mind. That angers the other side and that is when the quarrel begins. Unable to answer satisfactorily, they started attacking the questioner, quarreling with him.

(07-05-2024, 02:45 PM)Oyk Wrote:  He will like this post of yours.. he's only interested in two words. One is Bible and the other is Paul.

He will ask you what about the Bible he must learn from scratch and before you can type out John 1:1, he would have written a WOM. Wall of Mockings.

I'm interested in the truth. You believe you have the truth. I believe I have the truth. If we put them, your truth and my truth together, one of them will crumble, naturally.

(07-05-2024, 06:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One side is interested in the truth, like for example, "How can Jesus be God when he said he has a God?", and such a question has no answer that is satisfactory to any logical mind. That angers the other side and that is when the quarrel begins. Unable to answer satisfactorily, they started attacking the questioner, quarreling with him.
Yours is not from the bible it’s not the truth

☝️

(07-05-2024, 06:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Well done lah, bro! Big Grin You got it right lah!

But Ali only debates on the New Testament especially Paul n the Trinity

☝️

(07-05-2024, 12:39 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Right!  Good escape!  Early lunch!  Appointment!

And when you come back, you will have amnesia caused by the "lunch", forget that you are supposed to show me a Quranic verse that says that the angel was Gabriel, and resume your mocking if you succeed again in baiting Lukonggsimi with Bible and Paul.. Rolleyes

Didn't I already answer your question about whether the Quran states Jibril as an angel?

(07-05-2024, 06:20 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm interested in the truth. You believe you have the truth. I believe I have the truth. If we put them, your truth and my truth together, one of them will crumble, naturally.

You are right. And it's important for me to have an open mind and be willing to hear what the Quran says 

So can you tell me which verse in the Quran says that the angel was Jibril?

(07-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  But Ali only debates on the New Testament especially Paul n the Trinity

Because it's not easy to explain to Ali lah! Big Grin I'm not good in debates lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(07-05-2024, 06:22 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Yours is not from the bible it’s not the truth

How do I know Jesus has a God? Because he said so in your Bible in John 20:17.

You must now admit that what I said about Jesus having a God is true.

(07-05-2024, 06:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  How do I know Jesus has a God? Because he said so in your Bible in John 20:17.

You must now admit that what I said about Jesus having a God is true.

Didn’t u said bef the bible is forged?

☝️

(07-05-2024, 06:29 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Didn’t u said bef the bible is forged?

No, not the Bible. Christians scholars said, 1 John 5:7 which says "There are 3 records that bear in heaven, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit and these 3 are one" is a forged verse. 

If you're using the NIV for example, you will not find that verse because it has been taken out. Some Bible still insists on leaving it there.

(07-05-2024, 06:24 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Didn't I already answer your question about whether the Quran states Jibril as an angel?

You gave me an answer to a question I didn't ask. I asked if the apparition which frightened Muh till he needed to hide under a blanket was Jibril.  You said billions of Moslems think so, and I shouldn't listen to Pink...I mean Pinkpanther.

As a seeker of truth, I asked you for the Quranic verse.

Why do you do a twist and turn with me instead of giving me the verse? Satan taught you that? Rolleyes

(07-05-2024, 06:16 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One side is interested in the truth, like for example, "How can Jesus be God when he said he has a God?", and such a question has no answer that is satisfactory to any logical mind. That angers the other side and that is when the quarrel begins. Unable to answer satisfactorily, they started attacking the questioner, quarreling with him.

You see! Now you play the victim card! Boo hoo! 
Just like a little boy who just got bullied and ran to his father and complain! Big Grin

It is a friendly exchange and that includes taunting, mocking and quarreling! Big Grin
Doesn't it ignites that fire in you to search for the truth? it does affect me...if not I wouldn't be bothered in your profit, quran and hadiths....now we all have knowledge far more than when we just got started tiok boh Big Grin

(07-05-2024, 06:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You gave me an answer to a question I didn't ask. I asked if the apparition which frightened Muh till he needed to hide under a blanket was Jibril.  You said billions of Moslems think so, and I shouldn't listen to Pink...I mean Pinkpanther.

As a seeker of truth, I asked you for the Quranic verse.

Why do you do a twist and turn with me instead of giving me the verse? Satan taught you that? Rolleyes

Oh okay.

Then no, the Quran did not specifically mention Jibril as the messenger for the Quran. The Quran only states that a being with mighty power delivered it (53:5). Of all the beings we believe exist, Jibril is probably the mightiest.

(07-05-2024, 06:37 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You see! Now you play the victim card! Boo hoo! 
Just like a little boy who just got bullied and ran to his father and complain! Big Grin

It is a friendly exchange and that includes taunting, mocking and quarreling! Big Grin
Doesn't it ignites that fire in you to search for the truth?  it does affect me...if not I wouldn't be bothered in your profit, quran and hadiths....now we all have knowledge far more than when we just got started tiok boh Big Grin

I am far from being a victim here and even you know that.

(07-05-2024, 06:41 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I am far from being a victim here and even you know that.

Then why are your pouring your sorrows to victortan!  Big Grin
I would be polite to leave him out of any conversations!

(07-05-2024, 06:40 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Oh okay.

Then no, the Quran did not specifically mention Jibril as the messenger for the Quran. The Quran only states that a being with mighty power delivered it (53:5). Of all the beings we believe exist, Jibril is probably the mightiest.

It took you very long to say that this belief about Jibril is an assumption.

Now as to which angelic being is the mightiest, is there a Qur'anic verse to support your assumption that it's Jibril and not Michael or Satan?

(07-05-2024, 06:46 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It took you very long to say that this belief about Jibril is an assumption.

Now as to which angelic being is the mightiest, is there a Qur'anic verse to support your assumption that it's Jibril and not Michael or Satan?

The message of the Quran cannot be from satan using the criteria given by Jesus in the book of Mark. Can we clear that one first? Once we are clear that it cannot be from satan, then we can go to the next step. Who else could have brought such a message.

(07-05-2024, 06:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Then why are your pouring your sorrows to victortan!  Big Grin
I would be polite to leave him out of any conversations!

One side is interested in the truth and the other side is doing all the quarreling. That is what is happening and I need to make that clear to any bystanders who is interjecting in this discourse.

I don't find giving the truth to be sorrowful.

(07-05-2024, 06:49 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  The message of the Quran cannot be from satan using the criteria given by Jesus in the book of Mark. Can we clear that one first? Once we are clear that it cannot be from satan, then we can go to the next step. Who else could have brought such a message.

I am here to seek the truth and as I said, I must open my mind to hear what the Quran says.

I am not hear to study Mark.

So, I ask you again, is there a verse in the Quran that even remotely suggests that this mighty angel was not Michael or Satan but had to be Jibril?

(07-05-2024, 06:51 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  One side is interested in the truth and the other side is doing all the quarreling. That is what is happening and I need to make that clear to any bystanders who is interjecting in this discourse.

I don't find giving the truth to be sorrowful.

Rotfl so we should all believe what you say lah...any credentials to prove so?
Yours are just your 1 sided opinions and beliefs...they are no where near the truth and you know that!
That's why we are here to refute your claims! Big Grin

(07-05-2024, 06:53 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I am here to seek the truth and as I said, I must open my mind to hear what the Quran says.

I am not hear to study Mark.

So, I ask you again, is there a verse in the Quran that even remotely suggests that this mighty angel was not Michael or Satan but had to be Jibril?

Definitely not satan. We can rule that one out using the criteria given by Jesus in Mark 3.

If it is Michael, he is also an angel from God but that angel is not known to be a messenger so it is unlikely to be Michael or Mikail. The angel that is known to be a messenger is Gabriel or Jibril.

According to Sura 19:71 every Muslim will go to Hell (for at least some time), while another passage states that those who die in Jihad will go to Paradise immediately.

What good news are you bringing to us Ali? Thinking
Where are the parents of your profit now? You know where!

(07-05-2024, 06:56 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Rotfl so we should all believe what you say lah...any credentials to prove so?
Yours are just your 1 sided opinions and beliefs...they are no where near the truth and you know that!
That's why we are here to refute your claims! Big Grin

Ok. Jesus cannot be God because he said he has a God. That is my claim. You cannot say "oh.. that's when he was a human so that's why he has a God at that time" because Jesus is always God too. So refute my claim as you said you are here to do.