Sellers can list their flats on HDB Flat Portal from May 13

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

This HDB portal will also help to catch agents who help to wash money.

(12-05-2024, 01:17 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good!  Let propertyguru and 99.co go the way of the dodo bird.  Their listing fees are exorbitant! Laughing

URA can create portal for private property?

(13-05-2024, 07:58 AM)Sline Wrote:  URA can create portal for private property?

Can be easily done if they really want to Smile

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If 1 day have to go thru Hdb themselves n agents banned
Wan tan liao

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Can expect more HPV drivers.

(12-05-2024, 06:55 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  When I sold my 5-rm flat in Queenstown. I did it myself too. Not difficult. Saves lots of commission. HDB wil help seller and give guidance if there are issues in submissions. I attended a 1 day course at HDB too which is very useful tips.

That HDB portal just need to link all the guides, requirements and law. Most people will be able to read themselves.
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

(13-05-2024, 02:07 AM)A2Z Wrote:  Money is easy and very attractive so be a property agent is more attractive than slot working in an office, in a govt department etc. heard many cases of background of agents where they were before becoming a property agent etc ex prison officer, army officers, teachers, engineer and even a doctor too. Their analysis is sth like sell a HDB flat of $1m, agent fee 2% take from seller, if serve buyer gets 1%. So if sell a private property of $3m above at 2% wa huat arhhhh. Why bother work in a '9to5' job?

Problem is many snatch same job how you rise above all and seal the deal?