Malaysian troops leave for Lebanon

(04-11-2023, 01:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
UN should ask Singapore to send "Tofu" to Lebanon instead of M'sian soldiers.

Ang mo Tofu la..
From Australia like you.  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(04-11-2023, 01:29 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  The only war I fight is when I pump Observer's granddaughter.  Laughing

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(04-11-2023, 04:00 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Suggest Singapore can send a team of 6 dogs with 2 SCDF NSmen to Gaza to help search and rescue operations.

Australia dog har. Like you lo..🤣
[+] 1 user Likes moonrab's post

(03-11-2023, 10:40 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Before Putin attacked Ukraine, Russia was feared. lt was thought that the Russian army was a mean fighting machine that's not to be messed around with. 

When the world saw that Putin couldn't even defeat a comedian after more than a year, we now know that Putin's poker (unsmiling) face is just bluff.

Iran sure is a huge country on the map. Is its army as powerful as its size? For all we know, Iran's army may be overestimated just like Russia's was.

Whether they are weak or strong. 
Many innocent people are dying everyday in the wars instill by them.
That's dangerous for the world.

(04-11-2023, 08:52 AM)moonrab Wrote:  Whether they are weak or strong. 
Many innocent people are dying everyday in the wars instill by them.
That's dangerous for the world.

Man is just an animal, albeit very intelligent.  A beast that only knows the law of the jungle.  

How many innocent goats, deer, lamb had been killed by tigers and lions?  Countless.

Why do we squirm and even protest if it is a man who is killed but not when it is a goat?  Because it is a man, and we are a man?  Or because we somehow believe that man is more than just an animal?  In the karmic wheel, a life is a life whether it comes back here as a goat or as a man.

(04-11-2023, 02:12 AM)victortan Wrote:  Thank u for sharing.. yes sillypore vy small, and boring. i am gg Taiwan next month, no choice my kids force me to go.

I hate to go night market and eat street food,,every year repeat, in whatever country we go n visit..i prefer Europe but now i cannot stand the vy cold weather,
minus degree become ice cream..especially when the wind blow, i dies...

It's better to count blessings than to lament that you have to go for a holiday. Many men would rather be in your shoes.

I dun like the night market too, very healthy food. Just walk around and look for a restaurant then. Their environment is at least not as cluttered as in Spore. You can take the opportunity to enjoy the space that we can here. Yes, a bit cold though...

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-11-2023, 02:18 AM)victortan Wrote:  I am vy sad, I cannot be ordain as a monk, as i am too old, they only accept those 50 and below, i copy and paste for sharing with u from my email....

Dear Victor Tan,

Thank you for your email and your interest to stay at Wat Pah Nanachat.
You can find some information on our website:
Information regarding joining our community here: www.watpahnanachat.org/joining
Information about visiting here: www.watpahnanachat.org/about
Please, be aware that generally we have agreed upon an age limit of about fifty years for ordination.
In general you would be welcome to come for a visit though the ordination here at the age of 71 years would be very unlikely. Although there might be other monasteries where the age would not matter that much.
We trust this can be of some help.
Please do not hesitate to contact us again.
With Best Wishes
Guest Monk
Wat Pah Nanachat
     Akãliko Bhikkhu

Why must you be ordained as a monk? You could cultivate your mind as a lay person too.

Ignore List: Oyk

(04-11-2023, 09:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Man is just an animal, albeit very intelligent.  A beast that only knows the law of the jungle.  

How many innocent goats, deer, lamb had been killed by tigers and lions?  Countless.

Why do we squirm and even protest if it is a man who is killed but not when it is a goat?  Because it is a man, and we are a man?  Or because we somehow believe that man is more than just an animal?  In the karmic wheel, a life is a life whether it comes back here as a goat or as a man.

Domestic animals is rears for mankind protein consumption purposes. Hunting for wild animals is capped to minimum in the 21st century. 
As for the jungle laws of animal's survival, only God will know why such food chains existed. 

Human is not meant to be killed for food consumption. 
Cannot be compared as apple to apple, with the senseless wars killing. Totally unnecessary 😒. 

May God bless the poor souls of war's casualties.

Hezbollah a moment ago ready to combat Isreal.
Iranians sympathetic to HAMA Hezbollah Dat make it 3
Yemen's missiles Isreal in the Red sea dat make it 4
Malaysia Peace keeping totally useless.
US needs to borrow mor than the present sum means a ceasefire must be baked into the equation.
Slaves work GET the idea.

(04-11-2023, 09:17 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  It's better to count blessings than to lament that you have to go for a holiday. Many men would rather be in your shoes.

I dun like the night market too, very healthy food. Just walk around and look for a restaurant then. Their environment is at least not as cluttered as in Spore. You can take the opportunity to enjoy the space that we can here. Yes, a bit cold though...

Para one
Many peepur
Not many men
Don't be a male chauvinist.  Rolleyes

Para Two
Night market= Very healthy food?  Thinking
Enjoy the space that we can here?  Tongue

Do we still need any proof that you are a liar? Talked about Israel, claimed to have worked there and you got all your information wrong - Bible came from caveman's carvings wor!

Now talk about Taiwan, and you obviously have never been there, when you made two glaring errors of FACT!  Big Grin

(04-11-2023, 11:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  
Big Grin

(04-11-2023, 11:19 AM)singlon Wrote:  Hezbollah a moment ago ready to combat Isreal.
Iranians sympathetic to HAMA Hezbollah Dat make it 3
Yemen's missiles Isreal in the Red sea dat make it 4
Malaysia Peace keeping totally useless.
US needs to borrow mor than the present sum means a ceasefire must be baked into the equation.
Slaves work GET the idea.

Said already. Malaysia's army is not trained to fight any war. They enter Lebanon vertically. One IDF platoon will send them back to Malaysia horizontally.

Malaysia's army is only trained to irritate Singapore, that's all.

(04-11-2023, 11:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  FÜCK sgtalk.net/User-Oyk

(04-11-2023, 11:31 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Said already. Malaysia's army is not trained to fight any war. They enter Lebanon vertically. One IDF platoon will send them back to Malaysia horizontally.

Malaysia's army is only trained to irritate Singapore, that's all.

Muddysia will be well there, collecting 50RM

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Malaysia boleh... Laughing