Sun Xueling shares Punggol resident's rude & vulgar email feedback

Seriously, she is a Cry Baby.

Should send these Ministers on 3 years work stint in the service line to learn about the culture they have build for us.
[+] 4 users Like Wy:Nox's post

(04-06-2023, 12:58 PM)talky Wrote:  she does not know more rude n humiliating words come out fr angry shareholders at agm.
they scolded the mgt ceo n chairman that whatever extra they squeeze fr minority shareholders cant bring w them to hell!!
i was really shocked to hear it 1st time

soon in other agm about samehumilating words also came out.

but the ceo chairman mgt all did not shoe=w angry or chase the person out
just replied we will do better next time

THIS IS HOE THEY DEFUSED THE TENSE SITUATION

Obviously, she never read literature in NUS:

Taken from Wiki :

"" In 1928, English writer D. H. Lawrence's novel Lady Chatterley's Lover gained notoriety for its frequent use of the words F...k and fucking.[33] The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger featured the use of F...k you in print. First published in the United States in 1951, the novel remains controversial to this day due in part to its use of the word,[34] standing at number 13 for the most banned books from 1990 to 2000 according to the American Library Association.[35]""""
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

The F word is merely used to express anger or emotion in modern usage. You can hear this word all around you...and never happened like what this MP said.

You can see this word across all British literature including American Novels written by Sydney Sheldon... this MP reaction to this word confirmed to me she only read text books.

It is not like the resident says KNNCCB this kinda Hokkein profanity

Then you can call the mata.

You can hear this F word in movies as well...this further confirmed she do not go watch Angmoh movie last time as a student.

Get the job done, stop complaining.

The guy scolded the road not her mah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(04-06-2023, 12:47 PM)talky Wrote:  she shld go to british council to know how to answer tactfully

She is making a moutain out of a mole hill, lah

VBala never ask her what good school she came from

Or what kind of parents she had to have such a problem- maker in Singapore Parliament

Actually, she does not even deserve any respect to begin with

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(04-06-2023, 01:47 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  They deserved such a rude and vulgar feedback. Otherwise, things will never work out in proper place and getting it done.  If one is too disciplined, they can be easily taken advantage and deemed as a weak person.

CHINESE HAS A SAYING FR 1000 YRS + AGO 
IF U ARE EASY GOING DO NT CARE TYPE TAKE EB=VERYTHING AS THEY COME W/O RESISTANCE U ARE110% BE BULLIED

A TAME HORSE WILL BE RIDDEN ON N ON NON STOP.
WHICH SCHOOL SHE ATTENDED ?
SHE MUST KNOW LOTS MORE OF CHINESE PRI=OVERBS N IDIOMS 

HER SUPPORTERS ALSO HALF PAST SICK TYPE DID NOT ADV HER WHAT WAS THE PROPER N CORRECT DIPLOMATIC WAY TO REPLY????????
CHILDISH TO POST ON FACEBK TO COMPLAIN

SHE ALSO SHLD TUNE IN TO CHNL 8 EVERY SAT SUN TAIWAN SHOW 100% WIFE HOW THE LADY MP HUMBLE WAY OF ANSWERING TO THE ANGRY REISDENTS COMPALINTS!!
MIND U $15K SALARY W THIS TYPE OF MENTALITY TO HANDLE A PROBLEM FR RESIDENTS !!
[+] 3 users Like talky's post

(03-06-2023, 09:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  First off, how do you know he's hungry?  Fyi, a lot of the 39% are anything but hungry. They have inflitrated Sgtalk and edmw and some are even mods, do you know that? Rolleyes

And even if you are hungry it does not entitle you to use vulgar words right. Rolleyes

Let me repeat. How do you know a hungry person will not steal food? Do you know the writer or live with him? If not, what makes you think you can be entitled to judge him?

Next, a person is hungry and the threshold is different from one to another. What makes you think that he can tolerate and not yell out loud?

Stop living in your Ivory Tower when the ground is different.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 1 user Likes Symmetry's post

(04-06-2023, 08:18 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Obviously, she has betrayed her own GRC and her residents. Secondly, she has too much time and able to stoop so low to enter into a brawl contest and bravely declare herself as a shameless winner in this war. Lastly, her priorities is attacking residents instead of dealing with issues shows she is worst than a kid.

I felt that she wanted to rally support with her actions which fortunately got thrown back at her face. For me, I refuse to support her action and I do not want anything to do with her bad choice.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 
[+] 2 users Like Symmetry's post

my sincere adv to her:
the more she aim to seek sympathy fr the sillyporeans the more she will be bomarded

where are the 61% who voted pap do not support her

where are her voters in that grc ,they till now none show support for her!!!

then better dont be minister.