Tactically a wrong move to associate with TCB, TJS, LT..

He said he is Zhuge Liang..

I changed my decision tó vote for him immediately after he said that
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

鞠躬尽瘁 not enough?

He should not hv attempted to speak Mandarin in his broadcasts if his Mandarin cannot make it

The true-blue Chinese do not like it

It's like making a mockery of the language
[+] 2 users Like Sentinel's post

Long time ago in my work met PRC colleague at work. She did comment the way Spore govt work is quite similar to China dynasty system. We have scholars both military and civilian and then later these will take up govt high post. Then I ask what about eunuch empress dowager system and she say no comments. I was young don't really understand since I no study China history in depth unlike them who study since they are very young

Years later I begin to understand. Very similar with some modified twist in it to appeal to the Western US who valued democracy.

i think he mean 猪哥亮 also Ti-Ko-Liang

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

Actually no all prc could speak good mandarin, especially those from guangdong. But they would try their best to speak it unlike hongkans.

The whole world is doing it since kingdom come .... oxford, harvard, mit, qinghua and whatsnot ... honours, masters, phd are all following thousands of years before ... rebranded, renamed, remarketed .... just like data scientist

(03-09-2023, 10:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Actually no all prc could speak good mandarin, especially those from guangdong. But they would try their best to speak it unlike hongkans.

I know Guangdong ladies cooking skills not bad but their flavouring can be very strong like too salty too spicy etc

Next Presi will. be a reserved one ….. and this might be the candidate. Singapore Ambassador of Disunited Shite of Assmericunt ….

[Image: 1348210736494.png]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(03-09-2023, 10:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Actually no all prc could speak good mandarin, especially those from guangdong. But they would try their best to speak it unlike hongkans.
While TKL is percieved as knowing how to speak Mandarin more than the other two, he knows it himself that his Mandarin skill is really not there

Hence the right approach is not to speak and in the broadcasts, let the translator speaks, as like the other two and make it seem like the broadcaster was trying to favor the other two, rather than end up everyone knows he also CMI in Mandarin

(03-09-2023, 10:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  Long time ago in my work met PRC colleague at work. She did comment the way Spore govt work is quite similar to China dynasty system. We have scholars both military and civilian and then later these will take up govt high post. Then I ask what about eunuch empress dowager system and she say no comments. I was young don't really understand since I no study China history in depth unlike them who study since they are very young

Years later I begin to understand. Very similar with some modified twist in it to appeal to the Western US who valued democracy.

That's right. We are very similar to the way imperial China rewards its scholars. People who achieve the level of jinshi will more or less have a minimum rank of provincial governors, with the more capable ones in cabinet. Many of the jinshis are very young people being earmarked for great things.

(03-09-2023, 10:31 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Next Presi will. be a reserved one ….. and this might be the candidate. Singapore Ambassador of Disunited Shite of Assmericunt ….

[Image: 1348210736494.png]

I am afraid the next reserved president might be an Indian. We have not had a real Indian since Nathan

(03-09-2023, 11:06 PM)Clyde Wrote:  I am afraid the next reserved president might be an Indian. We have not had a real Indian since Nathan
Wrong, the Reserved President is for a race that did not hv a President for last 30 years

Tarman is an Indian [meaning: Tamil], no?

(03-09-2023, 10:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  Long time ago in my work met PRC colleague at work. She did comment the way Spore govt work is quite similar to China dynasty system. We have scholars both military and civilian and then later these will take up govt high post. Then I ask what about eunuch empress dowager system and she say no comments. I was young don't really understand since I no study China history in depth unlike them who study since they are very young

This is why LKY hypocrites , but as usual this is Politicians " nature behavior " come poltiics.

He anti Communist , back his days anyone got Chairman Mao stuffs will get it.

But behind he actually want to make SG like China , aka means , Come President " Own party members elected " Come the parliament ONLY ONE PARTY.

this is why the beginning of " PAP , Ownself Check Ownself " culture now even getting worst
BUT they cannot do all like this , so call we are " demoncracy " even our pledge mention it.

Partly also USA is one of my biggest investors, like wise the West . They all along don't like one party system .

Thus Here come Election but in the way " fixing opposition " , later come GRC system , now ? PMOFA here and there and see got any chances to Sue

which currently see LHL Bro got sue for the " ridout saga "

(03-09-2023, 11:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why LKY hypocrites , but as usual this is Politicians " nature behavior " come poltiics.

He anti Communist , back his days anyone got Chairman Mao stuffs will get it.

But behind he actually want to make SG like China , aka means , Come President " Own party members elected " Come the parliament ONLY ONE PARTY.

this is why the beginning of " PAP , Ownself Check Ownself " culture now even getting worst
BUT they cannot do all like this , so call we are " demoncracy " even our pledge mention it.

Partly also USA is one of my biggest investors, like wise the West . They all along don't like one party system .

Thus Here come Election but in the way " fixing opposition " , later come GRC system , now ? PMOFA here and there and see got any chances to Sue

which currently see LHL Bro got sue for the " ridout saga "

Can improve your English or not? Very difficult to read leh.

(03-09-2023, 11:25 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wrong, the Reserved President is for a race that did not hv a President for last 30 years

Tarman is an Indian, no?

Thambi ancestry is in Sri Lanka

Not all new citizens words can be followed.
Some ex tiong are Ziren and like Ziren from other countries
want Sg to depend on them.

Erode of competitive already begin with
many elite posts are filling by foreign born.

(04-09-2023, 12:47 AM)Clyde Wrote:  Thambi ancestry is in Sri Lanka

Sri Lankan is Tamil

Thambi is Tamil

IVE said numerous times here that Sinkiepoor is NOT a multi-national country

Based on the plague, it is multi-racial, multi-language, multi-religious

Many ignorant people use the "multi-national" label on Sinkiepoor erroneously

Let them unofficially come forward to support you, like what CSJ did

Even if PAP cadres come forward to support their candidates, it is NOT tactically smart to get Opposition to support you

You will only frighten away the Middle Ground (Swing) Voters

Besides, 2023 is very different from 2011

TJS and TCB support base are no longer there the moment they become Opposition

Whatever we want the President to be, the most important is he or she must be Perfectly Independent

The moment he or she is NOT independent or perceived not to be so, the Swing Voters will return back to Conservative PAP

PAP can support their own candidates, but if you want to be regarded as Independent, you must not associate with Opposition elements

The political ground in Sinkiepoor is unfair and we have 70% Dumbasses in our midst

You must win their support by trickery and not frankness

They ain't that smart to understand complex concepts

Just look at WinBig, oyk and this retarded liar MoonRat

They can only be subjugated, but not convinced

So Tarman slogan is full of trickey

Respect for ALL

It's NOT meant for the natives

It is meant for the New Citizens

But blur sotongs will think it meant for them

Tarman won based on trickery in words

As he is good at that, as every Neh also is good at words

I thik this EP is an indictative that PAP will win big in the next GE.

cause Tharman represent PAP and TKL the oppies.... jiat lat.

LHL must be very excited by the result..

why sillpore prefer PAP. cause oppies also plunder big time, and ppl are sick of them.

How about PM ?; the last 50 yrs have other races boh...

(03-09-2023, 10:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He should not hv attempted to speak Mandarin in his broadcasts if his Mandarin cannot make it

Kiang tio ho mai keh kiang lah! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(04-09-2023, 05:39 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  How about PM ?; the last 50 yrs have other races boh...

No such thing one lah! Big Grin Only Singapore Chinese true blue Singaporean can lah!

(03-09-2023, 09:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He said he is Zhuge Liang..

Sibeh howlian lah! Big Grin Spoil Zhuge Liang's name lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

There no mistakes
Both have done well in their mission of a game called Sampling
let all these not trouble you anymore.
The WEF ball has entered.
AFRICA is cumming A food source for the Westernfront crumpling b4 our eyes.
Africans are purging the west from their continent
Russia too at the UN and generally warn of direct blow with NATO.
Japan has increased 500% imporrts of Russian grains
similarly EU has increased LNG from Russia by 40%.
Supply chains are breaking
Japan radioactive waste dump has illicit China 's import banneds.
Isreal Blacks riot in TelAviv Nethanyahu now become unsteady wants to send them Home to Africa no more returning to Holy land.
A trembling Pope Francis waving 'chinese flag' in Mongolia.
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(03-09-2023, 10:28 PM)red3 Wrote:  The whole world is doing it since kingdom come .... oxford, harvard, mit, qinghua and whatsnot ... honours, masters, phd are all following thousands of years before ... rebranded, renamed, remarketed .... just like data scientist

pyramid triangle top down, the only known functional system. 
LSE, MIT, OXFORD, HARVARD, CAMPBRIGE, NUS, NTU Etc.

(04-09-2023, 01:44 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Let them unofficially come forward to support you, like what CSJ did

Even if PAP cadres come forward to support their candidates, it is NOT tactically smart to get Opposition to support you

You will only frighten away the Middle Ground (Swing) Voters

Besides, 2023 is very different from 2011

TJS and TCB support base are no longer there the moment they become Opposition

Whatever we want the President to be, the most important is he or she must be Perfectly Independent

The moment he or she is NOT independent or perceived not to be so, the Swing Voters will return back to Conservative PAP

PAP can support their own candidates, but if you want to be regarded as Independent, you must not associate with Opposition elements

The political ground in Sinkiepoor is unfair and we have 70% Dumbasses in our midst

You must win their support by trickery and not frankness

They ain't that smart to understand complex concepts

Just look at WinBig, oyk and this retarded liar MoonRat

They can only be subjugated, but not convinced

So Tarman slogan is full of trickey

Respect for ALL

It's NOT meant for the natives

It is meant for the New Citizens

But blur sotongs will think it meant for them

Tarman won based on trickery in words

As he is good at that, as every Neh also is good at words

U can only blame yourselves for choosing the wrong guy to represent the so called oppie. Even WP don't support TKL lah. Only those govt haters support. No need to analyse any further lah.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(03-09-2023, 09:40 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He said he is Zhuge Liang..

So u r one of the turncoats in so called oppie camp  Rotfl.

(04-09-2023, 06:47 AM)winbig Wrote:  U can only blame yourselves for choosing the wrong guy to represent the so called oppie. Even WP don't support TKL lah. Only those govt haters support. No need to analyse any further lah.  Rotfl
some support his deposit. Big Grin

(03-09-2023, 10:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  He should not hv attempted to speak Mandarin in his broadcasts if his Mandarin cannot make it

Err.. young true blue Chinese these days can't speak proper Chinese themselves. U think they are bothered by that?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..