Taiwan Covid jin jialat!

(06-05-2022, 12:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You are wrong! HK has conducted more tests than Spore just that many elderly refused to get vaccination.

Hong Kong - 5.9 million tests were conducted per million population 
Singapore - 4 million tests per million population 
Taiwan - 638k tests per million population

People say HK got no freedom under CCP.. Just look at the part about elderly refused to get vaccination.

If HK did what Sinkie land do to unvaccinated, sure all the elderly queue to get vaccination.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(06-05-2022, 10:12 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  I think bringing in 100 pieces which is just 4 boxes should be okay and it’s not like 4 cartons. And it’s true that they don’t allow their people to buy from overseas. 

My Taiwan manager told me yesterday that their government will be making changes with the policy soon.

This DPP administration is evil and greedy. They are making those companies whom they are associate with to gain most profits with this pandemic. It is reported that the company who imported the ART is the same company who made their local vaccines. 

The health minister is now trying to give excuses that it’s not true, but when the media show evidence he changed his statement. Very sad, how Taiwan has been managed.
Taiwan authorities now allow ART to be mail in from oversea, but the ART result from those testkit cannot be used for any public purpose..

ie, you use those ART, cannot use the result to go to school, go to work etc. So only test yourself for fun..

Remind me of mask policy in Sinkie land.. You can don't wear mask outside, but in door you have to wear, go inside lift have to wear, go take public transport have to wear.. Then can proudly say in interview, "We already relaxed the policy, but Sinkie still want to wear their mask when outside"..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(12-05-2022, 09:42 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  People say HK got no freedom under CCP.. Just look at the part about elderly refused to get vaccination.

If HK did what Sinkie land do to unvaccinated, sure all the elderly queue to get vaccination.

Spore is like another China, HKies dunt trust & listen to their garment like we do.

(12-05-2022, 09:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Taiwan authorities now allow ART to be mail in from oversea, but the ART result from those testkit cannot be used for any public purpose..

ie, you use those ART, cannot use the result to go to school, go to work etc. So only test yourself for fun..

Remind me of mask policy in Sinkie land.. You can don't wear mask outside, but in door you have to wear, go inside lift have to wear, go take public transport have to wear.. Then can proudly say in interview, "We already relaxed the policy, but Sinkie still want to wear their mask when outside"..

Taiwan garment is not only unprepared for mass testing but also wants people to use the ART test kits produced by their own company called Medigen that made high end 高端 not fully tested vaccines.

(12-05-2022, 09:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Unlike in Spore they use saliva to test, the supplier is under Medigen 高端。

Well they have both method, one that you mentioned and the other one is similar to what we used locally. I didn’t like the spitting the saliva into a cup and have a sort of litmus paper dipped into the cup that filled with saliva. Though it’s quicker than what we are using. 

Medigen has a sub-company set up by the same boss, they are authorised in supplying Abbott Panbio. The news found that the company was never previously involved in medical supply. When questioned by reporters the boss of Medigen try to evade in answering. 

And due to this news get surfaced. The Taiwanese health ministry has since released and the crazy pricing in the market, the ban in allowing individuals from getting their own antigen from overseas has since been lifted yesterday. 

Anyway DPP administration is a bloody joke. They have no qualms to do things out of the ordinary, because the party believed they have the backing of the Americans and Japanese. Somehow this drawn supports from the younger generations in Taiwan, the way I see it.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(12-05-2022, 09:46 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Taiwan authorities now allow ART to be mail in from oversea, but the ART result from those testkit cannot be used for any public purpose..

It is true that the Taiwan authorities does not allow those ART send via overseas being recognised, even though they are of the same brand as they get locally.

The reason is simple, they are protecting the local “market” which is selling at a much higher price than we we get from overseas. The DPP government need to protect their fund supporters. 

As for your comments on Singapore, well to wear the masks out in the open is merely an extra protections because you never know whether the person next to you has any hidden symptom or not. And not forgetting many people’s has purchased many masks previously. Having them left at home is kind of waste, why not have them used. 

And when I am in Taiwan, wearing mask out in the open is such a common thing. Especially when I have a running nose or cough. So in Singapore we should have that habit, to protect others at the same time protecting ourselves too. Just my opinion.

【每日必看】陳時中被人民狂嗆! 名嘴:總統躲起來.否則嗆更慘|快篩陽=確診! 視訊看診爆亂象 上線就當機@中天電視 20220513

2022/05/11 黃智賢夜問 742集 疫情當下的台灣 人人自求多福!排隊都買不到的快篩 民進黨轉手「大方」相贈洪都拉斯

(13-05-2022, 10:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

(13-05-2022, 10:55 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

每天破纪录啊!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

今天,65,385確定染疫,當中17人離世。

(13-05-2022, 02:03 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  今天,65,385確定染疫,當中17人離世。

越来越多了啦!

(13-05-2022, 02:10 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  越来越多了啦!

是的,因為有一個只是意態形式的政府。只為糊弄,再賺取人民的錢。並不管人民的真正的需求,就算快篩,或疫苗的不足。先把大選的經費給賺到後再說。人民只好自求多福。

今天早上新聞報導說民進黨的支持率在下滑中。但是我深信到年底的大選時,人民已經會被‘反中保台’的術語給挾持的。因為這四個字太好用了。。。。可憐的台灣人民。

(13-05-2022, 02:23 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  是的,因為有一個只是意態形式的政府。只為糊弄,再賺取人民的錢。並不管人民的真正的需求,就算快篩,或疫苗的不足。先把大選的經費給賺到後再說。人民只好自求多福。

今天早上新聞報導說民進黨的支持率在下滑中。但是我深信到年底的大選時,人民已經會被‘反中保台’的術語給挾持的。因為這四個字太好用了。。。。可憐的台灣人民。

你去臺灣的時候也要小心謹慎啊!

(13-05-2022, 02:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你去臺灣的時候也要小心谨慎啊!

感謝你的提醒。
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(13-05-2022, 02:30 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你去臺灣的時候也要小心谨慎啊!

你也应该去台湾看看。
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(13-05-2022, 03:12 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  你也应该去台湾看看。

很久没去了。

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/Category/ListCont...ROCpqkVp3g

中央流行疫情指揮中心今(13)日公布國內新增65,011例COVID-19確定病例,分別為64,972例本土個案及39例境外移入(34例為航班落地採檢陽性);另確診個案中新增41例死亡

指揮中心表示,今日新增之64,972例本土病例,為30,657例男性、34,292例女性、23例調查中,年齡介於未滿5歲至90歲以上,個案分布為新北市(22,483例)、臺北市(11,613例)、桃園市(9,434例)、臺中市(3,708例)、高雄市(3,664例)、臺南市(2,357例)、基隆市(2,036例)、新竹縣(1,626例)、宜蘭縣(1,425例)、彰化縣(1,169例)、屏東縣(1,154例)、花蓮縣(1,008例)、苗栗縣(742例)、雲林縣(580例)、新竹市(579例)、臺東縣(348例)、南投縣(317例)、嘉義縣(314例)、嘉義市(228例)、澎湖縣(104例)、金門縣(65例)、連江縣(18例),相關疫情調查持續進行中。

指揮中心指出,今日新增41例本土病例死亡個案,為18例男性、23例女性,年齡介於50多歲至90歲以上,皆屬重度感染個案、40例具慢性病史、21例無疫苗接種。確診日介於今(2022)年4月8日至5月10日,死亡日期介於5月2日至5月10日,詳如新聞稿附件。

指揮中心說明,今日新增39例境外移入個案中,18例男性、21例女性,年齡介於未滿5歲至60多歲,感染國家均調查中,入境日介於今年5月11日至5月12日。

指揮中心統計,截至目前國內累計9,374,088例新型冠狀病毒肺炎相關通報(含8,739,409例排除),其中635,870例確診,分別為12,092例境外移入、623,724例本土病例,36例敦睦艦隊、3例航空器感染、1例不明及14例調查中。2020年起累計1,009例COVID-19死亡病例,其中994例本土,個案居住縣市分布為新北市483例、臺北市360例、基隆市44例、桃園市36例、彰化縣16例、新竹縣14例、臺中市11例、宜蘭縣6例、花蓮縣5例、屏東縣4例、苗栗縣3例、高雄市、雲林縣、南投縣、臺南市及臺東縣各2例、新竹市及嘉義縣各1例;另15例為境外移入。

指揮中心再次呼籲,民眾應儘速完成疫苗接種,落實手部衛生、咳嗽禮節及佩戴口罩等個人防護措施,減少不必要移動、活動或集會,避免出入人多擁擠的場所,或高感染傳播風險場域,並主動積極配合各項防疫措施,下載及使用「臺灣社交距離APP」,共同嚴守社區防線。

https://www.cdc.gov.tw/Category/ListCont...mR-161MzKg

中央流行疫情指揮中心今(14)日公布國內新增64,041例COVID-19確定病例,分別為63,964例本土個案及77例境外移入(63例為航班落地採檢陽性);另確診個案中新增40例死亡

指揮中心表示,今日新增之63,964例本土病例,為30,451例男性,33,488例女性,25例調查中,年齡介於未滿5歲至90歲以上,個案分布為新北市(21,336例),臺北市(9,560例),桃園市(9,482例),臺中市(4,409例),高雄市(3,766例),台南市(2,627例),基隆市(2,004例),宜蘭縣(1,757例),新竹縣(1,661例),新竹市(1,243例),彰化縣(1,128例),屏東縣(1,107例),花蓮縣(913例),苗栗縣(649例),雲林縣(634例),臺東縣(426例),南投縣(414例),嘉義縣(398例),嘉義市(215例),金門縣(112例),澎湖縣(108例),連江縣(15例),相關疫情調查持續進行中。

【脸比屁股大】陈时中以“台湾如何成功抑制疫情”为题投书美国媒体。台湾成功抑制疫情?每天新增6万例确诊叫成功抑制疫情?陈时中公然欺骗世界。

[Image: WvQ54_RoSeCiOzybazD0JPt1383mHFVSNlWamluS...1093-nd-v1]

https://money.udn.com/money/story/5599/6312188

WHA倒數 陳時中投書美媒籲納台實現防疫零缺口

世界衛生大會(WHA)倒數9天,衛福部長陳時中今天投書華盛頓觀察家報,呼籲各界支持將台灣納入世界衛生組織(WHO),讓台灣與全球共同實現防疫零缺口願景。

第75屆WHA將於5月22日至5月28日在日內瓦登場,陳時中今天以「台灣如何成功抑制疫情」(HowTaiwan successfully contained COVID) Rotfl  為題,投書「華盛頓觀察家報」(The Washington Examiner),細數台灣公衛與防疫成就。

陳時中在專文中表示,COVID-19(2019冠狀病毒疾病)疫情爆發兩年多以來,全球超過5.1億人染疫,逾625萬人死亡。當各國忙於因應疫情時,台灣防疫成就廣受國際肯定。

截至5月10日,台灣僅39萬多例確診,931例死亡,2021年經濟成長率達6.45%。陳時中將此歸功於台灣完善的公衛體系及開辦滿27年的全民健保。

陳時中表示,全球資料庫網站Numbeo去年發布的全球健康照護指標(Health Care Index),台灣在95個國家中排名第一;台灣的健康照護系統也被國際商業雜誌CEOWORLD評為2021年全球次優。

陳時中指出,台灣透過精準科技防疫、嚴格邊境管控、精準篩檢疫調及資訊公開透明等,成功抑制COVID-19疫情,讓人民能夠如常生活,經濟正向增長。
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

Zero loophole 零缺口in fighting covid until so jialat? still say Taiwan Number one and wants to join WHA?

(14-05-2022, 03:57 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  【脸比屁股大】陈时中以“台湾如何成功抑制疫情”为题投书美国媒体。台湾成功抑制疫情?每天新增6万例确诊叫成功抑制疫情?陈时中公然欺骗世界。

[Image: WvQ54_RoSeCiOzybazD0JPt1383mHFVSNlWamluS...1093-nd-v1]

https://money.udn.com/money/story/5599/6312188

WHA倒數 陳時中投書美媒籲納台實現防疫零缺口

世界衛生大會(WHA)倒數9天,衛福部長陳時中今天投書華盛頓觀察家報,呼籲各界支持將台灣納入世界衛生組織(WHO),讓台灣與全球共同實現防疫零缺口願景。

第75屆WHA將於5月22日至5月28日在日內瓦登場,陳時中今天以「台灣如何成功抑制疫情」(HowTaiwan successfully contained COVID) Rotfl  為題,投書「華盛頓觀察家報」(The Washington Examiner),細數台灣公衛與防疫成就。

陳時中在專文中表示,COVID-19(2019冠狀病毒疾病)疫情爆發兩年多以來,全球超過5.1億人染疫,逾625萬人死亡。當各國忙於因應疫情時,台灣防疫成就廣受國際肯定。

截至5月10日,台灣僅39萬多例確診,931例死亡,2021年經濟成長率達6.45%。陳時中將此歸功於台灣完善的公衛體系及開辦滿27年的全民健保。

陳時中表示,全球資料庫網站Numbeo去年發布的全球健康照護指標(Health Care Index),台灣在95個國家中排名第一;台灣的健康照護系統也被國際商業雜誌CEOWORLD評為2021年全球次優。

陳時中指出,台灣透過精準科技防疫、嚴格邊境管控、精準篩檢疫調及資訊公開透明等,成功抑制COVID-19疫情,讓人民能夠如常生活,經濟正向增長。

100,000 要到了啦!

看了都不好一树

Today the news reported that the current DPP administration in Taiwan has mismanaged the pandemic. First it was short of face masks, and many people were panic to get them.

Then they were short of vaccines, again people were panic at some point. Then the DPP government pushed out a self made vaccine that was not proven and was not even approved by FDA or WHO. Forcing many people to take the uncertified or unverified vaccines. And the price is the highest among all the well known brand.

Then the DPP government try to delay or stopped Foxconn and a few religious organisations to bring in PFIZER and Moderna. After some times the government relented.

Subsequently they fall short of medical supply again and now the ART where the same government refused to allow citizen to get from overseas with threat in fining those who insist to bring in the ART. Despite falling short of supply and the price of the ART that was sold to the public were almost two times the price we get here in Singapore.

Then the news media found out that the current DPP health ministry had approved Medigen (company that manufactured their Taiwanese uncertified vaccines) in bringing in the ART. And the price were 2-3 times the price of other countries, Singapore included.

Today has reached another 60 thousands level. The sentiment in Taiwan now are in great stressed.

Why ST or CNA report TW Province latest situation ?

Taiwan reports over 65,000 new COVID-19 cases

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/latest-on-coron...es/2586919

(14-05-2022, 07:04 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Today the news reported that the current DPP administration in Taiwan has mismanaged the pandemic. First it was short of face masks, and many people were panic to get them.

Then they were short of vaccines, again people were panic at some point. Then the DPP government pushed out a self made vaccine that was not proven and was not even approved by FDA or WHO. Forcing many people to take the uncertified or unverified vaccines. And the price is the highest among all the well known brand.

Then the DPP government try to delay or stopped Foxconn and a few religious organisations to bring in PFIZER and Moderna. After some times the government relented.

Subsequently they fall short of medical supply again and now the ART where the same government refused to allow citizen to get from overseas with threat in fining those who insist to bring in the ART. Despite falling short of supply and the price of the ART that was sold to the public were almost two times the price we get here in Singapore.

Then the news media found out that the current DPP health ministry had approved Medigen (company that manufactured their Taiwanese uncertified vaccines) in bringing in the ART. And the price were 2-3 times the price of other countries, Singapore included.

Today has reached another 60 thousands level. The sentiment in Taiwan now are in great stressed.

Why still no lockdown?

(15-05-2022, 06:15 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why still no lockdown?

You can't keep locking down
 Just look at the disaster in Shanghai.

Taiwanese will bite the bullet
 Life will return to normal after that.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The DPP administration wanted to risk it out, despite many in Taiwan has yet to vaccinated as well as the lack of medical supply (lacking of vaccines or late in supply vaccines even till today. And they are short of antigen).

More importantly many countries have already begin to take the route in “living with the covid”, and also in November the election is near. They have to let the strategy to let Taiwanese living with Covid to take its course. So that many will go to the poll stations by then. 

Many independent polls show that DPP will win again but needed to managed this pandemic soon. Because people will forget after 6 months.

(15-05-2022, 08:44 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  The DPP administration wanted to risk it out, despite many in Taiwan has yet to vaccinated as well as the lack of medical supply (lacking of vaccines or late in supply vaccines even till today. And they are short of antigen).

More importantly many countries have already begin to take the route in “living with the covid”, and also in November the election is near. They have to let the strategy to let Taiwanese living with Covid to take its course. So that many will go to the poll stations by then. 

Many independent polls show that DPP will win again but needed to managed this pandemic soon. Because people will forget after 6 months.

they deserved to suffer and die, because they still want to vote for DPP

It could be as high 100K as they are limited by PCR and test kits.
Need to prevent people rushing to hospitals to do testing
accumulation of virus load can make it very deadly
This type of scene is repeat throughout the world, resulting many un necessary deaths.
Having enough test kits is important
According to the youtube, quite many infected people report still roaming in the streets. 

If no lock down, must ensure no mass gathering and educate to eat what to prevent inflammation.
So far Tw govt like rest of the world is not doing well in that.

(15-05-2022, 09:42 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It could be as high 100K as they are limited by PCR and test kits.
Need to prevent people rushing to hospitals to do testing
accumulation of virus load can make it very deadly
This type of scene is repeat throughout the world, resulting many un necessary deaths.
Having enough test kits is important
According to the youtube, quite many infected people report still roaming in the streets. 

If no lock down, must ensure no mass gathering and educate to eat what to prevent inflammation.
So far Tw govt like rest of the world is not doing well in that.

just look at the death rate.  If it is higher than other countries, it means that either wrong treatment or many undetected cases.