只有强大的中国才能支持华人不受欺负。 

你和台湾 一起 plp 白人吗?真没用。    

你私闯民宅被人赶走,走路不小心跌倒,关我屁事啊!haha Big Grin

(21-02-2024, 10:54 PM)webinarian Wrote:  
为什么你这样喜欢中国被人欺负。你以为你是白人吗?  

你要帮白人永远的欺负黄种人吗?  

只有强大的中国才能支持华人不受欺负。 

你和台湾 一起 plp 白人吗?真没用。    

Latest report from Taiwan media has stated that the Taiwanese coastguard has entered into the Chinese coast. And the coastguard has knocked the fishermen boat a few times, which resulted the two fishermen to have died. 

Many Taiwanese now questions the Taiwanese authorities why there were no video recording when most policemen in Taiwan has a video recording camera on them. The minister ended up stating that during the pursuit accident the coastguard had wanted to help the dead fishermen the coastguard had forgotten to turn the camera on. 

All the reasonings from the coastguard brings more doubts and questioning their honesty. Especially when the first media release the Taiwan authorities deliberately omit the information that their coastguard has knocked the fishermen boat. Even the American administration has asked for restraint from both side. 

As for your questioning on the individual, he has been anti-China since he was with his old nick. Eventually he will say he is Singaporean and none of his business, let both Taiwan and China fight, etc….Therefore your question is just unnecessary, in my opinion.
[+] 2 users Like kangtangman's post

(20-02-2024, 07:21 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Taiwan did not kill them those China fishermen lah! Big Grin They fell into the water and drowned lah!

Don't keep on arguing based on fake info. 

Their boat was knocked overturn. Taiwan already admitted.  

How can all 4 dropped in sea by themselves?   

[+] 2 users Like webinarian's post

(22-02-2024, 08:19 AM)webinarian Wrote:       

Don't keep on arguing based on fake info. 

Their boat was knocked overturn. Taiwan already admitted.  

How can all 4 dropped in sea by themselves?   

You want to win I let you win lah! Big Grin I'm just a Singaporean watching a drama between China and Taiwan lah! All dramas are the same lah! All are actors and actresses later they will appear in other dramas lah!

(22-02-2024, 07:57 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Latest report from Taiwan media has stated that the Taiwanese coastguard has entered into the Chinese coast. And the coastguard has knocked the fishermen boat a few times, which resulted the two fishermen to have died. 

Many Taiwanese now questions the Taiwanese authorities why there were no video recording when most policemen in Taiwan has a video recording camera on them. The minister ended up stating that during the pursuit accident the coastguard had wanted to help the dead fishermen the coastguard had forgotten to turn the camera on. 

All the reasonings from the coastguard brings more doubts and questioning their honesty. Especially when the first media release the Taiwan authorities deliberately omit the information that their coastguard has knocked the fishermen boat. Even the American administration has asked for restraint from both side. 

As for your questioning on the individual, he has been anti-China since he was with his old nick. Eventually he will say he is Singaporean and none of his business, let both Taiwan and China fight, etc….Therefore your question is just unnecessary, in my opinion.

The individual is new here lah! Big Grin

(22-02-2024, 07:57 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  As for your questioning on the individual, he has been anti-China since he was with his old nick. Eventually he will say he is Singaporean and none of his business, let both Taiwan and China fight, etc….Therefore your question is just unnecessary, in my opinion.

LOL. Yeah, actually that individual should not even comment as that that individual felt that it is none of his biz.
[+] 1 user Likes Levin's post

呼叫蔡總統! 民眾:好好跟對岸處理 好好談|辮子妹街訪

Looks like cold blooded murder by the Taiwanese as more information surfaced. Knnah.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(22-02-2024, 07:57 AM)kangtangman Wrote:  Latest report from Taiwan media has stated that the Taiwanese coastguard has entered into the Chinese coast. And the coastguard has knocked the fishermen boat a few times, which resulted the two fishermen to have died. 

Taiwanese coastguard talk cock lah. If really went to help the fishermen they will wait no time to turn on the camera.

Ignore List: Oyk

https://www.youtube.com/live/PRMwl0MgpjM...JvMbmyVqLl
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(22-02-2024, 04:20 PM)Levin Wrote:  LOL. Yeah, actually that individual should not even comment as that that individual felt that it is none of his biz.

Agreed lah! Big Grin None of his business lah!

(22-02-2024, 11:07 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Taiwanese coastguard talk cock lah. If really went to help the fishermen they will wait no time to turn on the camera.

Well the problem now has escalated. Many don’t believe they didn’t record the whole incident as they have passed a policy that all law enforcement has to have a recording device to be with them and that they are to turn on while in operation.

It is believed that the law enforcement along with the minster have lied to the public that they didn’t record the whole incidents. But more about them having done wrong but refused to show to the public.

(22-02-2024, 03:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  The individual is new here lah! Big Grin

Well new as to change from Walaneh to cheekopekman, and like always you’re supportive of Taiwan DPP and their independent claims. That nothing new despite United Nation along with America has always recognised Taiwan is part of China, which you always denied and that’s not new too. Isn’t it?
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(23-02-2024, 12:49 PM)kangtangman Wrote:  Well new as to change from Walaneh to cheekopekman, and like always you’re supportive of Taiwan DPP and their independent claims. That nothing new despite United Nation along with America has always recognised Taiwan is part of China, which you always denied and that’s not new too. Isn’t it?

Thank you for your comments lah! Big Grin By the way, who's that Walaneh leh? Thinking I don't know him or her leh! Smile

今天福建渔船闽龙渔08666号在金门附近水域进行了长时间的逗留,直接闯进了限制水域,结果没有什么事,如入无人之境

[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

容忍就是示弱,再容忍对方就更嚣张。忍无可忍就要回击。
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(22-02-2024, 06:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你私闯民宅被人赶走,走路不小心跌倒,关我屁事啊!haha Big Grin

I notice that you love to post nonsense!

(25-02-2024, 03:37 PM)alanis Wrote:  I notice that you love to post nonsense!

Why you talk nonsense leh? Thinking

(15-02-2024, 02:12 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  all wumao deserve it
they will end up like the two fisherman if you keep meddling with taiwan

你是汉人吗?  

还是你是汉奸?  

Rotfl 
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(18-02-2024, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  中國🇨🇳漁夫不會游泳死在海裡也是台灣🇹🇼的錯咩? Thinking You die also my fault meh?

You mean you kill people not your fault. 

(27-02-2024, 10:59 AM)webinarian Wrote:  You mean you kill people not your fault. 

When did I kill anyone leh? Thinking You're still alive and kicking leh! Big Grin

THE 2 FISHERMAN IS CHINESE SOLDIERS lah
and they did not die lah

(22-02-2024, 06:17 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  你私闯民宅被人赶走,走路不小心跌倒,关我屁事啊!haha Big Grin

那里私宅? 美国大哥说公海,自由航行。   

台湾不是联合国会员, 只是一个省,不可以自己乱画线, 知道吗?  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

I'm not really sure what value there is in deliberating over details like who knock who, whether there is a video recording, who gave the order etc. The only people who really care about such finer details are maybe the deceased's family members, other then them this entire incident is a political one and the actual happenings that transpired on that day are of no interest to either China, Taiwan or the US.

From a political perspective, a few very striking observations so far:

1) ​PRC has already recovered maritime access and administration rights of all outlying islands like Kinmen, Mazu and Dadan from ROC. The key question now is whether the PRC will leverage on this opportunity to eventually extend control further to the Penghu Islands.

2) Despite all the rhetoric over how they would defend Taiwan against China, the DPP folded like a tent and gave up all resistance both operationally on the ground and also diplomatically without a fight. This is further evidence that the DPP is a rational party that will do whatever it takes to "smoke" their way out.

DPP remains a plausible strategic partner to the CCP for future re-unification transition management. The ball is in China's court now to press the right buttons to push them along further down the blue / red spectrum.

3) The US has completely gone MIA in this matter. Other then some perfunctory comments from the State Department urging talks, there is nothing offered to date.

4) The Taiwanese broader public to date has taken this development in stride without any resistance or emotional baggage as well. Other than sporadic pockets of bitching and whining that died down quickly, nothing much has changed, i.e. they know and approve of DPP's tent folding handling of the matter.

Which brings me to a very important point - Taiwanese people by and large know that the US will not come to their aid and that China's strategy of slowly but surely squeezing their balls will eventually reach a point of no return. In a certain sense, we can say they are dispassionately staring at the inevitable in good stride as well.

5) I urge people not to believe in nonsense like how the DPP has brainwashed Taiwanese into idiots to the point that they really believe the US will save them or how China is collapsing soon or how China has no capability to invade them etc.

This sort of mistruth is usually peddled by either the KMT politicians or blue pundits / influencers who are trying to appeal for support from China and overseas Chinese to push their own agenda.

(27-02-2024, 12:09 PM)webinarian Wrote:  那里私宅? 美国大哥说公海,自由航行。   

台湾不是联合国会员, 只是一个省,不可以自己乱画线, 知道吗?  

你赢啦!haha Big Grin

事件开始更加恶化,大陆军舰首次现身金门海域,这是准备强硬解决了吗?我估计留给台独的时间只有7天了