Temasek invested S$377 million into cryptocurrency firm FTX before it went bankrupt.

Temasek invested S$377 million into cryptocurrency firm FTX before it went bankrupt.

They said their belief in its founder Bankman-Fried "would appear to have been misplaced".

➡️ http://bit.ly/3EFYj5z

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

is just 0.1% of temasek entire investment portfolio right?

Zero empathy for Tamasick

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

hmmm why increase GST? hmmm hmm....

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.
[+] 1 user Likes Rainforest's post

Just wonder, for the past one decade, why so many coincidence that the moment Temasek invest something, few months later something bad happen? bad omen or no due diligence done? There is a saying when there are too many coincidence its no coincidence. How true?
[+] 2 users Like wulala's post

(17-11-2022, 12:08 PM)wulala Wrote:  Just wonder, for the past one decade, why so many coincidence that the moment Temasek invest something, few months later something bad happen? bad omen or no due diligence done? There is a saying when there are too many coincidence its no coincidence. How true?

Very true, it cannot be coincidence in so many times, I suspect no due diligence is done....... crying
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

377mil divided by about 3.5m sinkie citizens. That's more than $100 per citizen. Money gone just because some a-holes in Temasek decided to invest based on their "belief" in one person.
[+] 2 users Like starbugs's post

(17-11-2022, 12:14 PM)starbugs Wrote:  377mil divided by about 3.5m sinkie citizens. That's more than $100 per citizen. Money gone just because some a-holes in Temasek decided to invest based on their "belief" in one person.

With $377 million down the drain, every Singaporean can get $200 in CDC vouchers instead of $100 per household/citizen....... crying

What to do?

(17-11-2022, 10:52 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  Temasek invested S$377 million into cryptocurrency firm FTX before it went bankrupt.

They said their belief in its founder Bankman-Fried "would appear to have been misplaced".

➡️ http://bit.ly/3EFYj5z

Follow us on @mothershipsg for the latest updates

Are they saying they believe this guy so they did not do due diligence for a $300M investment?

In that case, I want the whole board to be fired.
They are not doing their job!!!
[Image: g5uqeVw.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

Temesak not careful the name Fried already tell u something Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes itangg12's post

(17-11-2022, 12:55 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Temesak not careful the name Fried already tell u something Big Grin

They thought crypto currency trading can surely make money one
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

[Image: IMG-20221115-085643.jpg]

(17-11-2022, 01:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They thought crypto currency trading can surely make money one

Now they know that they are wrong.......... crying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJnQPmKtJog

(17-11-2022, 01:19 PM)Obamao Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJnQPmKtJog

Bro. thank you for the video clip, it is very educational....... Clapping

Thank you for sharing the news article

Use who's money for this investment

https://www.straitstimes.com/opinion/the...ilanthropy

Very shameful for a sovereign wealth fund to be involved in a giant tulip. Bad reflection of how stupid a sovereign wealth fund can be. All the red flags flashing yet ah neh got carried away with the strong undercurrent. Must be sack so too is the ceo in charge and all those in that dept.

377 million dollars toilet paper

just imagine how many times and how long you need to do this to reach 377 million in the toilet

[Image: Toilet-bowl-money-blog.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(17-11-2022, 02:06 PM)A2Z Wrote:  Very shameful for a sovereign wealth fund to be involved in a giant tulip. Bad reflection of how stupid a sovereign wealth fund can be. All the red flags flashing yet ah neh got carried away with the strong undercurrent. Must be sack so too is the ceo in charge and all those in that dept.
I cannot agree more......... Clapping

(17-11-2022, 01:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They thought crypto currency trading can surely make money one

Whose head to roll if any,, Thinking

(17-11-2022, 04:22 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Whose head to roll if any,, Thinking
I suspect not the top officers that will have their heads chopped off, but the lower down ones.  The top executives have some kind of immunity. ........ Clapping

Normally, before it goes bankrupt, a large sum of money will always disappear.

(17-11-2022, 04:37 PM)theold Wrote:  Normally, before it goes bankrupt, a large sum of money will always disappear.

Yes, it is always fraud............... Angry

How come temasick got no accountability huan?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(17-11-2022, 04:44 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  How come temasick got no accountability huan?

The opposition party must demand an answer, and it should be done in parliament...... Angry

(17-11-2022, 04:22 PM)itangg12 Wrote:  Whose head to roll if any,, Thinking

the people of singapore is paying for it

rise GST to help the POOR...... POOR CORPERATE MANAGEMENT

help the poor
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

How can a sovereign wealth fund invest in an unregulated investment like crypto exchanges in the first place?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin