The S’pore Police Force is appealing for more information on the

The S’pore Police Force is appealing for more information on the whereabouts of an 11-year-old girl, who has been missing since Dec. 30.

She was last seen in the vicinity of Punggol Settlement.

https://bit.ly/32JiLlB

Poor thing this girl

The pic of her tells me she has been crying a lot and not enough proper sleep

I suspect foul play

Police better do your job properly 

Stop idling!!
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Ministry of Social Services better send its worker to the girl's home asap and interview the family

Do it fast, dun sit on your laurels please!

there're security cams everywhere still cannot find?
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(03-01-2022, 01:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  there're security cams everywhere still cannot find?

Security cams cannot cover the whole of Singapore....... crying

had missed the golden hrs at 3, 24 and 72. gotta work faster
[+] 2 users Like WhatDoYouThink?'s post

(03-01-2022, 01:08 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  had missed the golden hrs at 3, 24 and 72. gotta work faster

She looks too small for a 11-year-old.......perhaps she is malnourished.. crying
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Are there crocodiles lurking in the water around Punggol beach like Sg Buloh?
[+] 2 users Like sgxin's post

[Image: nudie.gif]

(03-01-2022, 01:11 PM)debono Wrote:  She looks too small for a 11-year-old.......perhaps she is malnourished.. crying

Likely an old pic lah.

If parents allow her to go there with her friends at this age, then they are to blame. Pri 5? Still blur blur...
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

80 Y.O ELDERLY MAN MISSING, LAST SEEN AT BLOCK 313 HOUGANG AVE 5

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=26584

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ce-2412576

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(03-01-2022, 10:08 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...ce-2412576
I like to adopt her if her parents could not care less

Is she still live?

(03-01-2022, 02:22 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  80 Y.O ELDERLY MAN MISSING, LAST SEEN AT BLOCK 313 HOUGANG AVE 5

https://_bannedsite_full_of_defamatory_c...d_id=26584

80?

It is possible that this old man has dementia.  A lot of people with dementia.....they don't know how to go home after wandering around....
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(03-01-2022, 10:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I like to adopt her if her parents could not care less

You are not suitable to adopt a child because of your own bad upbringing. You are vulgar.  I think debono would make a better mother for adoption because I never saw a single vulgar word coming out from her mouth.

(03-01-2022, 10:58 PM)Oyk Wrote:  You are not suitable to adopt a child because of your own bad upbringing. You are vulgar.  I think debono would make a better mother for adoption because I never saw a single vulgar word coming out from her mouth.

i am much more capable and much more richer than you and i can sponsor her education till university if she can study

(03-01-2022, 10:49 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I like to adopt her if her parents could not care less

https://www.msf.gov.sg/Adoption/Pages/Ho...or-PR.aspx

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(03-01-2022, 11:01 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  i am much more capable and much more richer than you and i can sponsor her education till university if she can study

Money is not everything.  Many rich men have characters which suck.  A lot of them are small time bosses...sole proprietors of SMEs, and those who have worked for such companies know what kind of people these men are, who are their bosses.

Money is of course necessary.  You need money to buy food, clothing, etc...

But what a child needs besides the basic things of daily living...I don't think you can give because you are full of bitterness, and you will bring up a child to mirror you.

I guess you are a spinster who desires to have your own child.  But you are just not suitable to bring up a child.  If you are lonely, go and keep a dog.

(03-01-2022, 11:11 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Money is not everything.  Many rich men have characters which suck.  A lot of them are small time bosses...sole proprietors of SMEs, and those who have worked for such companies know what kind of people these men are, who are their bosses.

Money is of course necessary.  You need money to buy food, clothing, etc...

But what a child needs besides the basic things of daily living...I don't think you can give because you are full of bitterness, and you will bring up a child to mirror you.

I guess you are a spinster who desires to have your own child.  But you are just not suitable to bring up a child.  If you are lonely, go and keep a dog.
Spinster your cb head lah, village idiot

I'm so happy everyday and you say i am bitter, just because you cant chu chut my dick

LOSER!

wow...since last year..

better search coney island area liao or lorong harus
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

(04-01-2022, 12:12 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  wow...since last year..

better search coney island area liao or lorong harus

Already found

(03-01-2022, 11:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Spinster your cb head lah, village idiot

I'm so happy everyday and you say i am bitter, just because you cant chu chut my dick

LOSER!

Gay spotted.

(03-01-2022, 11:36 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Spinster your cb head lah, village idiot

LOSER!
It wud better not to respond to this nuisance oyk. He is trying to catch yr attention becos he got no one to communicate with. Forget abt this fella lah. I couldn’t be bothered abt him.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(05-01-2022, 09:40 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  It wud better not to respond to this nuisance oyk. He is trying to catch yr attention becos he got no one to communicate with. Forget abt this fella lah. I couldn’t be bothered abt him.
He's sweet fodder, LOL