The end is near for many SG businesses.

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...businesses
[+] 2 users Like pinkypanther's post

Plandemic will be kept alive
SG Business must learn to go underground
Got dolo good to go.... this is my no. XXXXXXXX

Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Some electronic, shoes and clothes retail already have competition from China that can sell the good cheaper, too.

Up till now, PAP cannot convince us why need to raise GST from 7% to 9% when they have not used half of it-

[Image: IRAS-tax-collected-18-19.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 3 users Like Ola's post

(23-10-2021, 03:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Some electronic, shoes and clothes retail already have competition from China that can sell the good cheaper, too.

Up till now, PAP cannot convince us why need to raise GST from 7% to 9% when they have not used half of it-

A good pie chart of our tax system..... Clapping

(23-10-2021, 03:08 PM)debono Wrote:  A good pie chart of our tax system..... Clapping

Dear Uncle Deb

Are we now in the same page, on the same book at the same library?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(23-10-2021, 03:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  Dear Uncle Deb

Are we now in the same page, on the same book at the same library?

Bro., Ola you are too kind... Big Grin

(23-10-2021, 03:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, I agree that GST will further kill SG business.

Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

(23-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

Throwing money just to stay in power is a very naïve thing to do.  With the pandemic at our footsteps, the MIW should brain storm how to  reduce infections and death caused by the Covid-19 virus, and how to create jobs for the many PMETs....... Angry

(23-10-2021, 02:42 PM)singlon Wrote:  Plandemic will be kept alive
SG Business must learn to go underground
Got dolo good to go.... this is my no. XXXXXXXX

klaus schwab want us to own nothing and be happy
while he owns everybody's assets

Cant be la...All Reits are reporting more than 95% occupancy rate and rental still high.

(23-10-2021, 04:03 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Cant be la...All Reits are reporting more than 95% occupancy rate and rental still high.

Are the 95% occupancy rate from the domestic market...? Laughing

(23-10-2021, 03:43 PM)winbig Wrote:  Who said they have not used the gst collected? They've thrown 100bil this pandemic to stay in power liao.

WHERE IS THE 1TRILLION  ?
100B IS 10%

(23-10-2021, 04:12 PM)talky Wrote:  WHERE IS THE 1TRILLION  ?
100B IS 10%

Do you honestly think we have 1 trillion dollars in our kitty....? Laughing

PAP voters got no right to complain..............

OPPO should huat big in 2025

You dont know they can print $$$ instead of collective taxes to "steal" your $$$... Rotfl
The purpose of collective tax is to make them less guilty after printing so much $$$. Collecting tax is to put the $$$ back into the piggy bank.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-10-2021, 04:17 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  You dont know they can print $$$ instead of collective taxes to "steal" your $$$... Rotfl
The purpose of collective tax is to make them less guilty after printing so much $$$. Collecting tax is to put the $$$ back to the piggy bank.

We mustn't copy the Americans blindly.... Laughing

(23-10-2021, 04:20 PM)debono Wrote:  We mustn't copy the Americans blindly.... Laughing

US can print the $$$ to pay off its huge debt. This is why US congress is not fear at all for endless printing and endless times of lifting the debt ceiling. Only fools are buying US debts...

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-10-2021, 04:25 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  US can print the $$$ to pay off its huge debt. This is why US congress is not fear at all for endless printing and endless times of lifting the debt ceiling. Only fools are buying US debts...

I understand China has brought much of  US bonds..... Rolleyes

(23-10-2021, 04:27 PM)debono Wrote:  I understand China has brought much of  US bonds..... Rolleyes

China has boarded a pirated ship. See how long China can get out from the ship. I think wont be too long.