These brainwashed Christians cant even get their forbidden fruit right...

Yet have the cheek to force this outrageous Genesis story down other's throat

Pathetic to the core

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_fruit
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Actually it is so long time ago who can vouch what fruit is it? Just like a lot of movies portray jesus as a fair-skin person but some ppl question living in MiddleEast those area in ancient history most likely has tanned or dark-skin color instead. It seems movie directors like to portray jesus as fair-skin so it is more acceptable to the mass public? Hmm....
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(16-08-2023, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Actually it is so long time ago who can vouch what fruit is it? Just like a lot of movies portray jesus as a fair-skin person but some ppl question living in MiddleEast those area in ancient history most likely has tanned or dark-skin color instead. It seems movie directors like to portray jesus as fair-skin so it is more acceptable to the mass public? Hmm....

I think you're gravely mistaken about the timeline..

Do you actually know wtf you're writing here or not???

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN GENESIS....THE BEGINNING OF THE HUMAN RACE!

It's not "so long time ago", it should be "dun know when the farking time it was when the first human walk on EARTH"!

Get a sense of proportion first, ok

Bye!

You're mistaken about the time line of Jesus and that of Adam

Btw, in case you're still muddled up there, they are two different characters hor

One is purported to be your original ancestor

The Other is your Saviour of Sinners and the Offerer of your Eternal Life to you

(16-08-2023, 03:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think you're gravely mistaken about the timeline..

Do you actually know wtf you're writing here or not???

YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE CHRISTIAN GENESIS....THE BEGINNING OF THE HUMAN RACE!

It's not "so long time ago", it should be "dun know when the farking time it was when the first human walk on EARTH"!

Get a sense of proportion first, ok

Bye!

Ok Genesis which is part of OT is full of missing pieces. Let me share mine so far I also got conflicting answer.

1. Is God male or female? By logic should be male as he manage to get Mary pregnant without penetrating hence Virgin Mary
2. How is it a virgin can be pregnant via test tube baby technology ?
3. Did God create dinosaurs? If yes why create and then later wipe them out
4. We are created in God image so now we have serial rapist, murderer etc have traits passed down by God?
5. God kill Egypt first born son to force him to release the race Moses supposed to lead. He kill by what means?
6. God exterminate Sodom and Gomorrah. He kill by what means?
7. God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty. This is true? Using sacrifice to prove loyalty?

and many more I yet to list down
[+] 2 users Like sgh's post

(16-08-2023, 03:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok Genesis which is part of OT is full of missing pieces. Let me share mine so far I also got conflicting answer.

1. Is God male or female? By logic should be male as he manage to get Mary pregnant without penetrating hence Virgin Mary
4. We are created in God image so now we have serial rapist, murderer etc have traits passed down by God?
5. God kill Egypt first born son to force him to release the race Moses supposed to lead. He kill by what means?
7. God ask Abraham to sacrifice his son to prove his loyalty. This is true? Using sacrifice to prove loyalty?

I can answer all these questions but can you handle the TRUTH? CAN YOU?

(16-08-2023, 03:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I can answer all these questions but can you handle the TRUTH? CAN YOU?

You can just post them so I can read and for other curious readers too.

(16-08-2023, 04:00 PM)sgh Wrote:  You can just post them so I can read and for other curious readers too.

Cannot do that, or I will become a murderer

(16-08-2023, 03:20 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Yet have the cheek to force this outrageous Genesis story down other's throat

Pathetic to the core

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbidden_fruit

Christians are ALL sinners sinful people just like you and me lah! Big Grin No one is perfect lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(16-08-2023, 04:01 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Christians are ALL sinners sinful people just like you and me lah! Big Grin No one is perfect lah!

Is this a concern?

It is only human to sin, and this is a FACT
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(16-08-2023, 03:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok Genesis which is part of OT is full of missing pieces. Let me share mine so far I also got conflicting answer.

Old Testament no Christian lah! Big Grin New Testament got Jesus Christ then got Christians lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

8. Is World flat ?
9. The Earth is the center of the Universe and both are about 6000 years old...
11. Human didn't evolved from single-cell organism...

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(16-08-2023, 04:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Old Testament no Christian lah! Big Grin New Testament got Jesus Christ then got Christians lah!

I was informed to be a true Christain is to accept both OT and NT. You cannot pick and choose say I only subscribe to NT I don't accept OT. That is not allowed. So Christain need to accept both OT and NT and that to me is unacceptable as OT is full of blood and gory and killing all committed by God. There used to be a heavymetal band called Testament and a hard rock band called Genesis. All pick band names from Bible I guess.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(16-08-2023, 04:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  I was informed to be a true Christain is to accept both OT and NT. You cannot pick and choose say I only subscribe to NT I don't accept OT. That is not allowed. So Christain need to accept both OT and NT and that to me is unacceptable as OT is full of blood and gory and killing all committed by God. There used to be a heavymetal band called Testament and a hard rock band called Genesis. All pick band names from Bible I guess.

Up to you to pick and choose lah! Big Grin I choose to stand in the middle lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(16-08-2023, 04:06 PM)sgh Wrote:  I was informed to be a true Christain is to accept both OT and NT. You cannot pick and choose say I only subscribe to NT I don't accept OT. That is not allowed. So Christain need to accept both OT and NT and that to me is unacceptable as OT is full of blood and gory and killing all committed by God. There used to be a heavymetal band called Testament and a hard rock band called Genesis. All pick band names from Bible I guess.

It becomes apparent to me that you're looking at religion as something pure and rosy and all things good, without the blood and the punishment

Now for the kicker...you can never be a Christian as your faith if you do not embrace the OT and NT together, to read as one

If you do so, you have missed the point of the NT

The NT is a new covenant with GOD where GRACE is introduced into the faith

In summary, what it means is that GOD in the OT is a sword

And through the NT, GOD in Jesus is the replacement of the sword with a feather

It is through GRACE of GOD that he sent his beloved SON to die on the cross and shed the blood on behalf of all Sinners, and henceforth, a rebirth and you shall be BORN AGAIN

So, you have to read the OT together with the NT to fully understand this concept

Your faith is the GRACE of GOD and Jesus is your salvation

Whether you like what is written in the OT with all the gore and punishment is not GOD's concern 

It is what it is, but the NT usher in a new covenant that GOD has with you, and it is with GRACE that GOD has given you this covenant, not because you deserve it, but it is GOD's GRACE that you can receive it

That's it, nothing more, nothing less

(16-08-2023, 04:21 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  don't be stupid to get this site banned by imda. you can talk cock but don't insult religions

I think you really need to be banned from here, you're a very RETARDED influence here

Must ask Jac Lau

He is a Christain

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Even JAC Lau does not know why Adam and Eve were thrown out of the garden

Yet, he will always break the oldest Commandment

that his god laid down

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(16-08-2023, 05:53 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  Thanks for saying that I have an influence on you

You have an influence on those who never learn how to ride bicycle from their fathers, you DF Retard!

Is the forbidden fruit pink guava? Must be lah since we are in the garden of eden.

(16-08-2023, 03:34 PM)sgh Wrote:  Actually it is so long time ago who can vouch what fruit is it? Just like a lot of movies portray jesus as a fair-skin person but some ppl question living in MiddleEast those area in ancient history most likely has tanned or dark-skin color instead. It seems movie directors like to portray jesus as fair-skin so it is more acceptable to the mass public? Hmm....

Lol, so long time ago? How do you know it actually happened??

(16-08-2023, 04:03 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Old Testament no Christian lah! Big Grin New Testament got Jesus Christ then got Christians lah!

真的是伤脑筋。
Luckily, I learn I Ching and only trust 老天爷(Nature)

人会搞鬼,老天爷不会。
可以成为基督徒,可千万别成为基督教徒。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(16-08-2023, 06:35 PM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  It's clear that you're anti Christian. That says all

It's clear you're an abject RETARD!

Use your brains la...

First, can u live without food produced by mother Earth ?

Say, u do not eat animals or vegetables, can u just survive by breathing air and drinking water ?

Ask yourselves, can you create animals and vegetables without the Sun ?

Can you survive therefore without the Sun ?

Who created the Sun ?

That is the key because the Sun gives life to every living beings and hence including us.

Guess who created the Solar System...look carefully and you will soon realise the answer.

The many barren and failed planets in our solar system proved that we are the result of many trials and errors...by SOMEONE

We can never see this SOMEONE, just like ants who are aware of our presense but cannot see us due to the level in this ecosystem created.

Similarly, you can never see HIM but if you tried enough, you can feel this PERSON.

(16-08-2023, 06:52 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Use your brains la...

First, can u live without food produced by mother Earth ?

Say, u do not eat animals or vegetables, can u just survive by breathing air and drinking water ?

Ask yourselves, can you create animals and vegetables without the Sun ?

Can you survive therefore without the Sun ?

Who created the Sun ?

That is the key because the Sun gives life to every living beings and hence including us.

Guess who created the Solar System...look carefully and you will soon realise the answer.

All religions say the same thing too

Not exclusive to the Christian faith

You're merely pitting Creationists vis a vis Atheists (Evolutionists)

This is a very narrow spectrum you're threading on

Very old school

Very outdated argument

(16-08-2023, 06:56 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  The many barren and failed planets in our solar system proved that we are the result of many trials and errors...by SOMEONE

What makes you think they are failed?

Have you considered that they're all planned to be barren?

And the Cosmos do not thrive on trials and errors

Everything evolved as planned

(16-08-2023, 06:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  真的是伤脑筋。
Luckily, I learn I Ching and only trust 老天爷(Nature)

人会搞鬼,老天爷不会。
可以成为基督徒,可千万别成为基督教徒。

They said if you don't believe in Jesus Christ you will go to hell not heaven lah! Big Grin You believe meh? Thinking

(16-08-2023, 06:59 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  We can never see this SOMEONE, just like ants who are aware of our presense but cannot see us due to the level in this ecosystem created.

Similarly, you can never see HIM but if you tried enough, you can feel this PERSON.

What makes you think you need to feel this THING, THIS ENERGY, THIS PERSON, Whatever

Isn't it possible that interaction need not be through any of the senses (which include the sense of Feel)

So I ask you this:

Are you very certain that animals, for example, a Cat, has no notion of a Creator? ARE YOU THAT CERTAIN?