These brainwashed Christians cant even get their forbidden fruit right...

(16-08-2023, 07:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They said if you don't believe in Jesus Christ you will go to hell not heaven lah! Big Grin You believe meh? Thinking

Such a concept is NOT exclusive to the Christian religious faith

The notion of Heaven and Hell is an invention born out of command and control and the overriding emotion to rein everybody in is the emotion FEAR

In other philosophy or faith, there is this concept of Karma and the concept of Reincarnation

They serve the same end
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

Use your brains again, can animals procreate with their siblings ? Of course.

Can we ? Of course not. WHO WROTE THIS CODE INTO ONLY HUMAN BEINGS and not the rest of the living beings on this EARTH ?

You are getting closer to the answer, right ?

(16-08-2023, 07:11 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Such a concept is NOT exclusive to the Christian religious faith

The notion of Heaven and Hell is an invention born out of command and control and the overriding emotion to rein everybody in is the emotion FEAR

In other philosophy or faith, there is this concept of Karma and the concept of Reincarnation

They serve the same end

Buddhists believe you will go through 18 levels leh! Big Grin

(16-08-2023, 07:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Buddhists believe you will go through 18 levels leh! Big Grin

Dun think the Buddhists believe n such a concept

Likely the Taoists

(16-08-2023, 07:15 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Buddhists believe you will go through 18 levels leh! Big Grin

That is Taoist la
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(16-08-2023, 07:15 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Use your brains again, can animals procreate with their siblings ? Of course.

Can we ? Of course not. WHO WROTE THIS CODE INTO ONLY HUMAN BEINGS and not the rest of the living beings on this EARTH ?

You are getting closer to the answer, right ?

Why not?

If he original parents is Adam and Eve and the original sons are Cain and Abel and Seth, how did they procreate if they are the original family

Are you getting the drift that Eve figures very much in the procreation process of all her children's offsprings?

You getting there, closer to the answer now?

(16-08-2023, 07:05 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  They said if you don't believe in Jesus Christ you will go to hell not heaven lah! Big Grin You believe meh? Thinking

I don’t believe all these craps lah.
做人对得起良心,问心无愧,就没有白活了lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

(16-08-2023, 07:17 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dun think the Buddhists believe n such a concept

Likely the Taoists

(16-08-2023, 07:18 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  That is Taoist la

Sorry I confused liao lah! Big Grin

(16-08-2023, 06:56 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  The many barren and failed planets in our solar system proved that we are the result of many trials and errors...by SOMEONE

That's your opinion only. There might not be a someone. That's only your guess.

(16-08-2023, 07:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I don’t believe all these craps lah.
做人对得起良心,问心无愧,就没有白活了lah.

Believe or not up to you lah! Big Grin Cannot force one mah!

(16-08-2023, 06:52 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Use your brains la...

First, can u live without food produced by mother Earth ?

Say, u do not eat animals or vegetables, can u just survive by breathing air and drinking water ?

Ask yourselves, can you create animals and vegetables without the Sun ?

Can you survive therefore without the Sun ?

Who created the Sun ?

That is the key because the Sun gives life to every living beings and hence including us.

Guess who created the Solar System...look carefully and you will soon realise the answer.

If someone needs to create the sun, then who created this someone? This type of argument goes in loops and doesn't prove anything at all.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

Well I know you are all argue the apple or the forbidden fruit

My point is we all ate the apple

Not just the apple

Of course your argument is we did not ate the apple but ate something else

My focus is "ate the apple" but your focus is " the apple "

I understand

But I hack care whether the forbidden fruit is an apple or not

Cause my point can bring out another question we are don't see amd never ask

The question is
Besides Adam and eve
who else ate the apple

We are not the only lving creatures
Those other living creature... did they ate the apple?

What happened to them since they did not ate the apple

What awareness we gain from eating the apple and what those other creatures and their awareness not gain for not eating the apple

This prove all of us ate the apple
Where the rest of the animal kingdom DID NOT

(16-08-2023, 07:56 PM)RichDad Wrote:  If someone needs to create the sun, then who created this someone? This type of argument goes in loops and doesn't prove anything at all.

That's a valid question lah! Big Grin Who created God leh? Thinking

(16-08-2023, 08:31 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Well I know you are all argue the apple or the forbidden fruit

My point is we all ate the apple

Not just the apple

Of course your argument is we did not ate the apple but ate something else

My focus is "ate the apple" but your focus is " the apple "

I understand

But I hack care whether the forbidden fruit is an apple or not

Cause my point can bring out another question we are don't see amd never ask

The question is
Besides Adam and eve
who else ate the apple

We are not the only lving creatures
Those other living creature... did they ate the apple?

What happened to them since they did not ate the apple

What awareness we gain from eating the apple and what those other creatures and their awareness not gain for not eating the apple

This prove all of us ate the apple
Where the rest of the animal kingdom DID NOT

There is no apple, adam or eve lah. There is also no heaven or hell or original sin (you were a sinner once you are born?) It is only a story to scare people and blame & tame them. Something pap copied and did very well.

(16-08-2023, 08:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's a valid question lah! Big Grin Who created God leh? Thinking

Your statement assumed that there is a God. Is this assumption correct?

(16-08-2023, 08:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  There is no apple, adam or eve lah. There is also no heaven or hell or original sin (you were a sinner once you are born?) It is only a story to scare people and blame & tame them. Something pap copied and did very well.

For millions of years 
The other creature swim in all ocean and been to the deepest part of the sea
And walk on all the land on earth

But we built spacecraft and land on the moon where for millions of years they did not

So clearly there is a difference in awareness between the two

Am I right
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(16-08-2023, 08:34 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  That's a valid question lah! Big Grin Who created God leh? Thinking

God is an kind of intelligence energy which cannot be created nor destroyed

That why God cannot be a solid like us

(16-08-2023, 09:05 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  For millions of years 
The other creature swim in all ocean and been to the deepest part of the sea
And walk on all the land on earth

But we built spacecraft and land on the moon where for millions of years they did not

So clearly there is a difference in awareness between the two

Am I right

Where the other

You are right of course. But there is no proof of a link to the forbidden fruit story. There are many things we will never know so I gave up long ago.

Just know that we humans are different from all other animals. Why? Is it because of the forbidden fruit? Who knows? I am just guessing it is just a fable, a story that people (maybe very smart people) made up to try to explain things...

(16-08-2023, 09:10 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God is an kind of intelligence energy which cannot be created nor destroyed

This is only a guess, that God is the first cause. Since it cannot be proven, it can only be a belief. I prefer to believe that there is a universal intelligence, a force but not a personal God like in religions, that is the first cause.

This universal intelligence (some call God) is neither kind nor cruel. It doesn't care for you like your parents.

(16-08-2023, 09:25 PM)RichDad Wrote:  This is only a guess, that God is the first cause. Since it cannot be proven, it can only be a belief. I prefer to believe that there is a universal intelligence, a force but not a personal God like in religions, that is the first cause.

This universal intelligence (some call God) is neither kind nor cruel. It doesn't care for you like your parents.

I partly agree with you to a certain extend

In the end
That intelligence you mention is an energy you never come across before

The energy of the truth
That energy will comes for you one day
Be on your guard

(16-08-2023, 09:19 PM)RichDad Wrote:  You are right of course. But there is no proof of a  link to the forbidden fruit story. There are many things we will never know so I gave up long ago.

Just know that we humans are different from all other animals. Why? Is it because of the forbidden fruit? Who knows? I am just guessing it is just a fable, a story that people (maybe very smart people) made up to try to explain things...

The problem with you is that you dont know the sins you have has obscure your finding

The forbidden fruit or apple is NOT an object you are trying to find and comprehend

It is not an object or fruit

Let me tell you that

I repeat

We all have sins
That why we are always materialistic looking for money wealth  gold object that's lavished us

But forbidden fruit or apple is NOT AN OBJECT

(16-08-2023, 09:51 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  The problem with you is that you dont know the sins you have has obscure your finding

The forbidden fruit or apple is NOT an object you are trying to find and comprehend

Let me tell you that

I repeat

We all have sins
That why we are always materialistic looking for money wealth  gold object that's lavished us

But forbidden fruit or apple is NOT AN OBJECT

Must be object lah because it was eaten. If not object they wud have used smell the forbidden fruit or sumthing like that.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-08-2023, 10:00 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Must be object lah because it was eaten. If not object they wud have used smell the forbidden fruit or sumthing like that.    Big Grin

Of course

This event was written thousand of years ago
During that time technology words and terms barely exist

For example
 injection
Injection is done by a syringe which those technological words does not exist

So similar to injection is just like eating...
 it pump into the body from the top hatch
Of course fark is also another words that pump something cum cum into our body
But the two, eat sound nicer

Am I right
You don't want to used the word fark in the bible right

And the forbidden fruit is just another example which they do not have a words for it then

So they used apple

(16-08-2023, 03:47 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I can answer all these questions but can you handle the TRUTH? CAN YOU?
Pls post here. I am keen to know.
As far as I understand, There's no answer to those.

(16-08-2023, 10:16 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  Of course

This event was written thousand of years ago
During that time technology words and terms barely exist

For example
 injection
Injection is done by a syringe which those technological words does not exist

So similar to injection is just like eating...
 it pump into the body from the top hatch
Of course fark is also another words that pump something cum cum into our body
But the two, eat sound nicer

Am I right
You don't want to used the word fark in the bible right

And the forbidden fr.. so the forbidden fruit uit is just another example which they do not have a words for it then

So they used apple
Hmmm..  so the forbidden fruit was piak piak?    Thinking

Carl Jung

(16-08-2023, 09:10 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  God is an kind of intelligence energy which cannot be created nor destroyed

You don't believe in God meh? Thinking OK lor! Big Grin You have the right lah!

(16-08-2023, 09:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Your statement assumed that there is a God. Is this assumption correct?

You have the right not to believe lah! Big Grin Believe or not up to you lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Any chance that the forbidden fruit might be the durain?
[+] 2 users Like pinkpanther's post

(17-08-2023, 06:55 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Any chance that the forbidden fruit might be the durain?
If durain they will surely used smell and not eat the forbidden fruit. I think piak piak makes sense because people also use steal eat when having adultery like TCJ and Pereira cases.    Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(17-08-2023, 06:26 AM)Fancy-Bus8506 Wrote:  That is only your guess

You are right. We are all guessing. No one knows the truth..yet.

Stephen Hawking was a catholic but later he changed cos he realised that we dont need a god to create the universe. In other words, god does not exist. God is a man made concept.

But even him cannot prove it. It was a logical theory.

I rather believe in logic than an incredible story of a garden, a snake and 2 naked persons..... and many many illogical stories.

Learn moral values from the bible but dont take it as all facts and actual events.

This my 2cts worth. But it is up to you like Walaneh said. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post