Those ppl kept cheering Ukraine to continue fighting.

(28-06-2023, 07:14 AM)keys Wrote:  True ..fair enough, I too believe this is part of the issue 

but you ask your self ...why they want to join NATO , their fear is now confirmed ..Russia will invade you if you not part of a bigger gang

what is sad is both sides are not willing to compromise
"Russia will invade you if you not part of a bigger gang".....Think so. So Ukraine want to go join a better and gettesttttt. GANG.  Rotfl

(28-06-2023, 05:28 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  This island Okinawa belongs to which country ? Any one can tell ?
US gave to the Jap.

(28-06-2023, 07:54 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "Russia will invade you if you not part of a bigger gang".....Think so. So Ukraine want to go join a better and gettesttttt. GANG.  Rotfl
Russia Putin continus to kill enernes and grab more land.

South Korea and Japan also want to join the biggest gang. Which big countries want to invade them? Or they want to eat up the neighbour countries like Japan in the 1940s?

(28-06-2023, 06:14 AM)webinarian Wrote:  
Haha, I like your description put it similar to those kenna snatched of handbag by people on motorbikes. but refused to let go and got serious injuries. It is very aping description. 

Tell those who cheer to stop cheering. They are the contributors to the disaster to Ukranians.   

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing 

those idiots kept comparing to japanese occupation. but japanese are nothing to do bring civilians to shoot at changi. russian is u tell them u won't join nato and dun shoot donbass area then ok liao. they got bring ppl gp changi shoot meh?
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

(28-06-2023, 06:35 AM)keys Wrote:  are you kidding me - asking this question

of course you have to fight, your home has been invaded by foriegners you will fight to get it back , Russia has invaded Ukraine - Fact, using NATO expansion as a reason to do so.

u are one of those cheering when u are not the one fighting. ppl just need u say no join nato ppl will leave liao. why is so hard? is just tee kee nia

(28-06-2023, 06:27 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  I don’t support any sides. We need mediator to stop the war immediately is the best tactic, but got foolish fellows do not know the actual background issue, start pointing finger and taking sides.
Ppl are dying, do they really care. Sigh. Anti personnel mines are no way the soldiers can defuse if stepping on them.

u can see usa are the one that do not mind ukraine die until no ppl.

(28-06-2023, 09:51 AM)sogo Wrote:  those idiots kept comparing to japanese occupation. but japanese are nothing to do bring civilians to shoot at changi. russian is u tell them u won't join nato and dun shoot donbass area then ok liao. they got bring ppl gp changi shoot meh?

My grandfather escaped the live firing. He sneaked out before the movie ended.

(28-06-2023, 09:53 AM)sogo Wrote:  u are one of those cheering when u are not the one fighting. ppl just need u say no join nato ppl will leave liao. why is so hard? is just tee kee nia

Agree ... 

but if today say no join nato, then guai guai listen ,,,the how if tomorrow say ... i fcuk your mother ...then how ?

cannot right

(28-06-2023, 07:54 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "Russia will invade you if you not part of a bigger gang".....Think so. So Ukraine want to go join a better and gettesttttt. GANG.  Rotfl

the Y Singapore allow Assmerica war ship docked here ...we want big brother

(27-06-2023, 10:26 PM)sogo Wrote:  Actually would they do so if they are those fighting and the losing limbs on mines? Why cannot find a peaceful resolution? In the end is still Ukrainian land Kenna destroyed. I dun see the logic here.

Is like some aunties in Malaysia Kenna snatch handbag by motobikes. But refused to let go of the bag then Kenna serious injuries. If Russia is as persistent like those moto bike ppl. Will will continue and the risk more life's?

I have no issues with citizens or politicians cheering for Ukraine. At the end of the day it’s a war and it is natural for people to take sides.

What I take issue is many national leaders doing cheer leading while refusing to actually commit anything substantial to help Ukraine win the war. That is what’s happening to most EU leaders out there.

They make use of Ukraine and Zelenskyy for photo ops and virtue signaling, yet when it comes to actually committing substantiative blood and treasure to the cause, all we see are endless excuses to get out of their commitments.

As normal layman citizens, my take is if we really feel strongly and want to support Ukraine morally, the least we can do is to continuously support them financially. If we don’t think we can / want to do that, then either shut up or encourage them to resolve their conflict with Russia peacefully. And no, sharing some idiotic slogan or link on social media does not count as "support".

Nobody is cheering ..that's not the way to put it.

It is courage of the Ukrainian people not to surrender and fight on that js admired by the world

Don't tell me if an aggressive country invaded your home, you would surrender?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Those who cheer the aggression of Putin are same as those who cheer Hitlerin WW2.

Putin js a dictator in every sense of the world. He control his people by controlling the media, using force to jail and kill opponents...and Oligarchs who Rob the country's wealth

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-06-2023, 10:09 AM)keys Wrote:  Agree ... 

but if today say no join nato, then guai guai listen ,,,the how if tomorrow say ... i fcuk your mother ...then how ?

cannot right

so just continue fighting. soon there will be no ukrainian to fight. i still remember watching football ukraine also good in football. but next time no more ukraine liao because of ppl like u.

(28-06-2023, 11:13 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Nobody is cheering ..that's not the way to put it.

It is courage of the Ukrainian people not to surrender and fight on that js admired by the world

Don't tell me if an aggressive country invaded your home, you would surrender?

because u are not those that step on mines and broke some legs. talk is easy.

(28-06-2023, 10:38 AM)maxsanic Wrote:  I have no issues with citizens or politicians cheering for Ukraine. At the end of the day it’s a war and it is natural for people to take sides.

What I take issue is many national leaders doing cheer leading while refusing to actually commit anything substantial to help Ukraine win the war. That is what’s happening to most EU leaders out there.

They make use of Ukraine and Zelenskyy for photo ops and virtue signaling, yet when it comes to actually committing substantiative blood and treasure to the cause, all we see are endless excuses to get out of their commitments.

As normal layman citizens, my take is if we really feel strongly and want to support Ukraine morally, the least we can do is to continuously support them financially. If we don’t think we can / want to do that, then either shut up or encourage them to resolve their conflict with Russia peacefully. And no, sharing some idiotic slogan or link on social media does not count as "support".

the hard truth is here

https://youtu.be/ImjpzrsvLeM?t=1141

nato will never win russia in a land war including if the whole us sent their army over.

(28-06-2023, 11:29 AM)sogo Wrote:  because u are not those that step on mines and broke some legs. talk is easy.

You are also not the one getting killed in nanjing which was all the fault of Mao because he wanted to fight to the last tiong.

If only he surrendered it wouldn't have happened. China would be ruled by Japan but everyone will be still alive

(28-06-2023, 11:32 AM)Purikura Wrote:  You are also not the one getting killed in nanjing which was all the fault of Mao because he wanted to fight to the last tiong.

If only he surrendered it wouldn't have happened. China would be ruled by Japan but everyone will be still alive

that is why i say ppl like u no iq. japanese during ww2 u surrender or not they will bring u to shoot.

(28-06-2023, 08:40 AM)Clyde Wrote:  South Korea and Japan also want to join the biggest gang. Which big countries want to invade them? Or they want to eat up the neighbour countries like Japan in the 1940s?

The irony is that Jap kena bombed by US with 2 Atomic bombs, died so many ppl, yet now they can forget about the hatred and become master/servant relationship.

China ppl kena killed so many by Jap. Yet China can choose to forget the past, mend the relationship with Jap to become friend and move on, but why the relationship with Jap become so strain now…

中国人,相信冤冤相报何时了。
What a crazy world? Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

How Ukraine chase out Russia ,? by what ?

(28-06-2023, 11:52 AM)sogo Wrote:  that is why i say ppl like u no iq. japanese during ww2 u surrender or not they will bring u to shoot.

No. Japanese only became brutal because that clown cultist mao refuse to surrender and bow down to their demands.

Mao wanted the tiongs to sacrifice themselves for him which in turn killed many Japanese. That's why they became brutal and wanted revenge.

Mao knows there is no reality where the tiongs could have defeated the Japanese. He is just sending the tiongs to their death for nothing while he sit at the back laughing.

(28-06-2023, 12:34 PM)Purikura Wrote:  No. Japanese only became brutal because that clown cultist mao refuse to surrender and bow down to their demands.

Mao wanted the tiongs to sacrifice themselves for him which in turn killed many Japanese. That's why they became brutal and wanted revenge.

Mao knows there is no reality where the tiongs could have defeated the Japanese. He is just sending the tiongs to their death for nothing while he sit at the back laughing.

U dun be a clown lah. During WW2 china was under kmt. I think u dunno history just anyhow pom.

(28-06-2023, 12:34 PM)Purikura Wrote:  No. Japanese only became brutal because that clown cultist mao refuse to surrender and bow down to their demands.

Knn dunno history still come and make a fool. PRC established in 1949. 1949 still got WW2?

Then the Japanese brutal to the people in Singapore is because of what? The British had already surrendered and they still brought the people to changi for firing.

(28-06-2023, 11:28 AM)sogo Wrote:  so just continue fighting. soon there will be no ukrainian to fight. i still remember watching football ukraine also good in football. but next time no more ukraine liao because of ppl like u.

SMLJ ..what people like me .. if a dictator invade your country and the one of the compromise is to give up part of your land ...you accept ?

of course if the war end tomorrow ..and everyone get their cuntry back..ok mua have no problems

(28-06-2023, 08:29 AM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  US gave to the Jap.
US gave Jap a lot along with two big ass ball.  Clapping

(28-06-2023, 10:10 AM)keys Wrote:  the Y Singapore allow Assmerica war ship docked here ...we want big brother

US gave Ukraine a lot along with two big ass ball too.  Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post

(28-06-2023, 03:37 PM)keys Wrote:  SMLJ ..what people like me .. if a dictator invade your country and the one of the compromise is to give up part of your land ...you accept ?

of course if the war end tomorrow ..and everyone get their cuntry back..ok mua have no problems

ya. people like u only cheering. but those ppl dying are those fighting. if u go fight u will say a different story.

(28-06-2023, 05:09 PM)sogo Wrote:  Ya. people like u only cheering. but those ppl dying are those fighting. if u go fight u will say a different story.

so what you propose? dont cheer , discourage them .. tell them it is ok to loose some part of the country bec they are bigger than you

BTW i dont just cheer, I do donate time and money to help Ukrainian Refugees