Tiananmen Incident must not be forgotten even as regime seeks to erase history

(06-06-2023, 10:47 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  If you are not happy, you can just fxxk yourself back to EDMW!  Rotfl

You kumgong kia! I come here specifically to laugh at the useless banned sinkie wumaos, how to be unhappy LOLOLOL?!

(06-06-2023, 10:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Lao gay, how's your smelly prawn mee busuyness today? Not too busy is it?  Laughing

haiz….please provide more entertainment value…..overused lah…

btw u should consider using ur old profile pic…very befitting ur undefined gender

[Image: IMG-1618.gif]

(06-06-2023, 10:56 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  haiz….please provide more entertainment value…..overused lah…

btw u should consider using ur old profile pic…very befitting ur undefined gender

U are Sgbuffett clone to support this thread.

My analysis has never been wrong. 101% bullseye
Clapping Angry

Smile

(06-06-2023, 10:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U are Sgbuffett clone to support this thread.

Clapping Angry

bullseye like how ur blangas zhua into ur eye Rotfl

(06-06-2023, 10:59 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  bullseye like how ur blangas zhua into ur eye Rotfl

Exactly doing what I said. Sgbutt... Fu.ck off Angry Threatening

Smile

(06-06-2023, 10:56 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  haiz….please provide more entertainment value…..overused lah…

Be patient. The 20 bangla bros cuming for yr prawn mee at noon. nudie Laughing

(06-06-2023, 11:01 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Be patient. The 20 bangla bros cuming for yr prawn mee at noon.  nudie  Laughing

why noon?…u using them first? Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes pervertosan's post

(06-06-2023, 10:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  U are Sgbuffett clone to support this thread.

Clapping Angry
Oh oh oh this guy is so humorous he says 101%. Cracks 40 year-old joke like a new joke lol so funny we need more entertainers like him.

(06-06-2023, 11:00 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Exactly doing what I said. Sgbutt... Fu.ck off  Angry Threatening

what exactly are u doing?…and why u talk to others when replying me?..their siao flood ur brain alr Thinking

(06-06-2023, 09:46 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  

[Image: Screenshot-20230606-094448-com-whatsapp-...793343.jpg]

Please stop rewriting history.

Mao
Euphemistically called the Long March, Mao was running away from the Japanese while the KMT army fought valiantly against the Japanese.  Many Chinese died along the way, but Mao was born with a high physical fitness, and he survived the erm....Long March.

KMT was not winning the war against the invaders but they fought on, unlike Mao who ran away aka chabok in Singlish.

It was the two atomic bombs which ended the war and Japan moved out after that, returning Taiwan to the Republic of China.  Mao did nothing to drive the foreign powers out of China.  The Peoples' Libneration Army was the US army...or air force, and this is an eternal debt China owes to the US.

Deng
He is the man who did concrete things for China.  He is the Father of modern China after Sun Yat Sen.

The human bear
He hid behind Carrie Lam and threw her under bus to face the mobs.  It was Carrie who stood firm refusing to budge, but while the Honkies were not afraid of police violence, they were afraid of the Wuhan..I mean corona....virus.  The streets became empty after the pandemic spread all over the world, and Hong Kong was of course not spared.

(06-06-2023, 11:02 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  why noon?…u using them first? Rotfl

Now working hrs mah. Today you got 6/6 special offers? Rotfl

(06-06-2023, 11:04 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Now working hrs mah. Today you got 6/6 special offers?  Rotfl

u looking for discount for blanga service?….ask 牛屄…he is vip shopper  Laughing

(06-06-2023, 10:49 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  u not happy can go fuk gordongekko ur fellow ccp trash Laughing

Have you washed your backside clean and get ready?  Rotfl

(06-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  You kumgong kia! I come here specifically to laugh at the useless banned sinkie wumaos, how to be unhappy LOLOLOL?!

More like coming here to provide entertainment!  Rotfl

(06-06-2023, 11:04 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Please stop rewriting history.

Mao
Euphemistically called the Long March, Mao was running away from the Japanese while the KMT army fought valiantly against the Japanese.  Many Chinese died along the way, but Mao was born with a high physcial fitness, and he survived the erm....Long March.

KMT was not winning the war against the invaders but they fought on, unlike Mao who ran away aka chabok in Singlish.

It was the two atomic bombs which ended the war and Japan moved out after that, returning Taiwan to the Republic of China.  Mao did nothing to drive the foreign powers out of China.  The Peoples' Libneration Army was the US army...or air force, and this is an eternal debt China owes to the US.

Deng
He is the man who did concrete things for China.  He is the Father of modern China after Sun Yat Sen.

The human bear
He hid behind Carrie Lam and threw her under bus to face the mobs.  It was Carrie who stood firm refusing to budge, but while the Honkies were not afraid of police violence, they were afraid of the Wuhan..I mean corona....virus.  The streets became empty after the pandemic spread all over the world, and Hong Kong was of course not spared.

Don't distort history!

Long March got nothing to do with fighting Japenis!

(06-06-2023, 11:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  More like coming here to provide entertainment!  Rotfl

u are one of the most entertaining…more value than gaypanda Clapping

(06-06-2023, 11:08 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  More like coming here to provide entertainment!  Rotfl
Good to know you're entertained by my laughs. Stay entertained k.

Oi wash some more at this low traffic site leh. Sure got many new readers here educated by your washing and raise more awareness about evil amerikhans!

(06-06-2023, 11:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't distort history!

"No no no nothing to do with me!"
Typical dee gong dee siao antics of our old generation tiongs. Have you disgraced yourself enough displaying same pattern?  Rotfl

Hahaha All amdk arse lickers stooge’s sedia marching in liao sucking licking extremely hard hard fragrance delicious liao lah
You all don't know meh history liao lah all amdk arse lickers stooge’s lan lan lor cheo kau peng hor
https://media.tenor.com/JZVHcoA5tVkAAAAM...y-edmw.gif https://media.tenor.com/v75-6iDurngAAAAM...-stark.gif https://media.tenor.com/dpSZDy4LaowAAAAM...ughing.gif https://media.tenor.com/3MBb9OcZK-IAAAAM...o-rupp.gif https://media.tenor.com/zumXdfr3OosAAAAM/hysterical.gif

(06-06-2023, 11:09 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Don't distort history!

Of course it had nothing to do with fighting with the Japanese.  It was all about running away from them.  

Not only the Japanese but there were the Western countries which took for themselves the choicest parts of China.  They were intruders.  Mao drove them away?  So Mao fought with them with his communist army, and they ran away ah?  That's what your picture says wor.

Ranjia lar.  The PLA was the US army ok?  Rolleyes

(06-06-2023, 11:18 AM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  Oi wash some more at this low traffic site leh. Sure got many new readers here educated by your washing and raise more awareness about evil amerikhans!

No one ask you to come here. Low traffic is because no one like to talk crab like your other forum do. We talk constructively, unless you bring constructive argument here, if not go and f yourself.

(06-06-2023, 11:26 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Of course it had nothing to do with fighting with the Japanese.  It was all about running away from them.  

Not only the Japanese but there were the Western countries which took for themselves the choicest parts of China.  They were intruders.  Mao drove them away?  So Mao fought with them with his communist army, and they ran away ah?  That's what your picture says wor.

Ranjia lar.  The PLA was the US army ok?  Rolleyes

[Image: Fresh-Cow-Urine.jpg]

(06-06-2023, 11:29 AM)gordongekko Wrote:  No one ask you to come here. Low traffic is because no one like to talk crab like your other forum do. We talk constructively, unless you bring constructive argument here, if not go and f yourself.

fuktard…u should fuk back into the hole u fuked out off….how the fuk about that? Laughing

(06-06-2023, 11:29 AM)gordongekko Wrote:  No one ask you to come here. Low traffic is because no one like to talk crab like your other forum do. We talk constructively, unless you bring constructive argument here, if not go and f yourself.
Looking for entertainment, why need to asked lol? Constructive my ass. Like your Ah Kwa friend pimpled-ass Fanny Lai here spamming his stupid gifs?

(06-06-2023, 11:22 AM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  "No no no nothing to do with me!"
Typical dee gong dee siao antics of our old generation tiongs. Have you disgraced yourself enough displaying same pattern?  Rotfl

OMG!

So you are Flowergoat?  Thinking

Wash ah wash ah wash ah wash.

(06-06-2023, 11:43 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: Fresh-Cow-Urine.jpg]

Your brother?   Rotfl

(06-06-2023, 11:09 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  u are one of the most entertaining…more value than gaypanda Clapping

Lao gay get ready, 20 bangla bros cuming for yr xiamian and houmian soon Laughing

(06-06-2023, 11:43 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  fuktard…u should fuk back into the hole u fuked out off….how the fuk about that? Laughing

(06-06-2023, 11:46 AM)Bojibodaiji Wrote:  Looking for entertainment, why need to asked lol? Constructive my ass. Like your Ah Kwa friend pimpled-ass Fanny Lai here spamming his stupid gifs?

I want to f u but you got no hole. So for last time until you change your nick again you go and f yourself. So disgraceful can't even hold a nick and have to morph from nick to nick.