TikTok CEO been Grind! in USA

I thought Ah Shan was quite dumb when he raised all those accusations about LMW, but these American politicians proved that they're even dumber hahaha. No logic whatsoever.

(23-03-2023, 11:52 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Banning TikTok in the US would only be good for US culture, particularly amongst its children, teens, and young adults. 

Force them to wake up from spending most of their existence on social media and actually make something of themselves IRL.

Ya lor!

Ban TikTok!

Ban Facebook!

Ban YouTube!

Ban Tweeter!

Ban! Ban! Ban!

But legalise guns, marijuana, ice, heroine, etc. etc. lor!  Clapping

wow lau RACIST Epic, He from SG Don't know Racist is no no ???

what " BLACK "

no wonder that Black lady angry.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Many of these white traxhes cok sucger worshippers are scared because their ancestral motherland is either relac one corner or india variant black fungus CECA sewage ganges land where those countries dun progress. Worst are those pariahs… mixed  … confused identity 

As a Singaporean Chinese, I am happy and proud to see my ancestral motherland become so powerful until the white traxhes are panicking peeing in their pants.

Saying that …. I have no direct connection to PRC, but nice to see a fellow Chinese country flourish to be world lumber ONE.

Singapore is my country and my home

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(23-03-2023, 11:50 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  your dead and lifeless KKJ is 超极白 

You want to  such my kkj ah?  Rotfl

(23-03-2023, 11:55 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Ya lor!

Ban TikTok!

Ban Facebook!

Ban YouTube!

Ban Tweeter!

Ban! Ban! Ban!

But legalise guns, marijuana, ice, heroine, etc. etc. lor!  Clapping

The List of Blocked Websites in China in 2023 - Latest News (saporedicina.com)

yes china ban list is huge!

USA must also do the same

PROTECTIONISM is everywhere

以牙还牙

BAN HUAWEI
BAN WECHAT
BAN TIKTOK
BAN CHINA

(23-03-2023, 11:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many of these white traxhes cok sucger worshippers are scared because their ancestral motherland is either relac one corner or india variant black fungus CECA sewage ganges land where those countries dun progress. Worst are those pariahs… mixed  … confused identity 

As a Singaporean Chinese, I am happy and proud to see my ancestral motherland become so powerful until the white traxhes are panicking peeing in their pants.

Saying that …. I have no direct connection to PRC, but nice to see a fellow Chinese country flourish to be world lumber ONE.

Don't be like Mainstream aka GREEDY PAP LEH , no wonder SG is Doom.....people like u

Now we are discussing AN INDIVIDUAL HERE WHO IS A CEO OF TIkTOK A PRIVATE COMPANY . He not a Politician present a Country ok.

(23-03-2023, 11:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Many of these white traxhes cok sucger worshippers are scared because their ancestral motherland is either relac one corner or india variant black fungus CECA sewage ganges land where those countries dun progress. Worst are those pariahs… mixed  … confused identity 

Don't talk so much ancestral motherland bullshit. 

How many PRC "ancestors" of Sinkie Chinese people today came to Nanyang region (Malaya and SG) because the Qing Dynasty sent them? Or because they were sent to represent Imperial Chinese business interests in the region? 

Most PRC "ancestors" of Sinkie Chinese people came to Nanyang as REFUGEES escaping poverty and war and imperial oppression in Qing China. Ancestor this ancestor that, ki lan la if care so much about ancestry then those forefathers no need to escape their own motherland which left them with such shitty living and survival conditions that they rather take the risk overseas in foreign lands ruled by white people and historically dominated by brown-skinned people. 

Your first half of your comment and second half totally contradict each other. You are just trying to cover up for your pro-CCP/China bias. Except not everybody is so dumb and can't tell.

SEE ONE WUMAO, KILL ONE WUMAO!!! 

Summary he have to blame himself NEVER CHECK

wow lau show kid vaping , show people want to go commit sucide , violent stuffs

YET NEVER TELL His workers to monitor , ban , remove ?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

That Ang mo is correct, You never monitor your competitor ??

what he mention is Facebook, Instagram , they now monitor very strict any harmful video will be remove and that account ban.

Ever since been grined.

My god. This Carter guy is absolutely dumb. He doesn't know that algorithms could gauge the age of a person??!! And he called that creepy hahaha.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Smile

10 mins break

I have a feeling TikTok will get ban in USA too beside other countries also already ban.

Smile

even this time TikTok very to scrap off never get ban but will be Super close monitor.

So many aggressive white native speakers grilling and using legal styles to inferiorate a non white , how to out talk them ?

Big bullies. Bastards.

(24-03-2023, 12:08 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So many aggressive white native speakers grilling and using legal styles to inferiorate a non white , how to out talk them ?

Big bullies. Bastards.

You talk as if the same thing wouldn't happen if it were a Westerner facing the same kind of grilling by CCP Chinese ministers in Beijing.

(24-03-2023, 12:08 AM)hansamu Wrote:  So many aggressive white native speakers grilling and using legal styles to inferiorate a non white , how to out talk them ?

Big bullies. Bastards.

FYI , They grind Own White people aka Mak Z from Facebook you forget?
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

One more thing

Google that CECA also been Grind before

Smile

Smile
so far they can't grind my Idol Elon Musk of Twitter

Last they summon Elon Musk to court is due to different issue also nothing happen just like Trump Tongue

(24-03-2023, 12:10 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  FYI , They grind Own White people aka Mak Z from Facebook you forget?

What you mean by grind?? What u talking?
Use simple  English  .

Smile

" Who currently owns TikTok?
TikTok is owned by ByteDance, a private company headquartered in Beijing. ByteDance, TikTok's parent company, was founded in 2012.

In 2016, the company launched Douyin, the Chinese version of TikTok. In 2017, ByteDance launched TikTok to cater to a more global audience. In 2018, the company merged TikTok with Musical.ly to drastically expand its user base. "

https://www.entrepreneur.com/science-tec...023/444823

[Image: QMN9WK.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA XIASUAY TIKTOK CEO CANNOT ANSWER WHY HE DON'T LET HIS OWN CHILD USE TIKTOK.

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! 

[Image: 6000.jpg?width=700&quality=85&auto=forma...1de391aac5]

[Image: 62.jpg]

[Image: 8riZ75.jpg]

LOL should ask him to tell this to PAP, especially Ong Ye Kung, considering how much time and taxpayer monies they spend on producing pro-PAP/Government propaganda on TikTok. 

[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(24-03-2023, 12:00 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Don't talk so much ancestral motherland bullshit. 

How many PRC "ancestors" of Sinkie Chinese people today came to Nanyang region (Malaya and SG) because the Qing Dynasty sent them? Or because they were sent to represent Imperial Chinese business interests in the region? 

Most PRC "ancestors" of Sinkie Chinese people came to Nanyang as REFUGEES escaping poverty and war and imperial oppression in Qing China. Ancestor this ancestor that, ki lan la if care so much about ancestry then those forefathers no need to escape their own motherland which left them with such shitty living and survival conditions that they rather take the risk overseas in foreign lands ruled by white people and historically dominated by brown-skinned people. 

Your first half of your comment and second half totally contradict each other. You are just trying to cover up for your pro-CCP/China bias. Except not everybody is so dumb and can't tell.

Where is your ancestral motherland?

I noticed how mainstream media wrote " as if " USA is unreasonable like that when question , how about PAP question opposition isn't the same? lol

(24-03-2023, 11:13 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Where is your ancestral motherland?

What's it matter what my ancestral motherland is? 

We live in a country where your nationality counts more than your ancestral motherland. 

You don't like, F...k off to China or India or any country that still emphasises on ancestry and bumi politics.

(24-03-2023, 11:21 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  What's it matter what my ancestral motherland is? 

We live in a country where your nationality counts more than your ancestral motherland. 

You don't like, F...k off to China or India or any country that still emphasises on ancestry and bumi politics.

Ok ok, I won't ask further since you are ashamed of your ancestral motherland.

DouYin is better. Tik Tok is trash.
[+] 1 user Likes Entry Level PC's post

(24-03-2023, 11:50 PM)Entry Level PC Wrote:  DouYin is better. Tik Tok is trash.

I have both …. best of both world  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post