Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(08-11-2022, 12:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This guy is well-known for his anti-China sentiments. There were a few big news about Chinese mishaps in the past and he gloated over them. But the anti-China gang likes him a lot because he always shows that he is knowledgeable about Chinese history.

My principle is, you can criticize if you dun like, but dun post fake news and dun gloat over people's misfortunes.

Thanks for sharing the info, he started a thread thanking the others, super long post which had more than 40 likes, quite a popular guy there it seems.
All kinds of people there, used to chat with a few people but they seem to have left or hardly post nowadays.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

LOL Loser Manofhonour and Behawk don't dare to post. Seriously JUST A FORUM WHY SCARE GET BAN?
YET ACT TOUGH ON LINE?

LOL JOKE WANNA PLAY DON'T PLAY ONLINE
HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER

(08-11-2022, 05:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL Loser Manofhonour and Behawk don't dare to post. Seriously JUST A FORUM WHY SCARE GET BAN?
YET ACT TOUGH ON LINE?

LOL JOKE WANNA PLAY DON'T PLAY ONLINE
HIDE BEHIND THE COMPUTER

Why you dislike MOH so much huh? Find him quite harmless leh. The other guy I not familiar with that name.

(08-11-2022, 05:16 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Why you dislike MOH so much huh? Find him quite harmless leh. The other guy I not familiar with that name.

lol my stalkers that why haters , In fact my intel inside the forum told me now a days they don't dare to post must be worry Mod ban them partly their post are just harassing those members they don't like.

(08-11-2022, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol my stalkers that why haters , In fact my intel inside the forum told me now a days they don't dare to post must be worry Mod ban them partly their post are just harassing those members they don't like.
You got spy to send you intel in HWZ ah? Then in Sgtalk you got spy or not? ....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(08-11-2022, 05:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol my stalkers that why haters , In fact my intel inside the forum told me now a days they don't dare to post must be worry Mod ban them partly their post are just harassing those members they don't like.

Why they worry? Ponpukku has set the precedence that permanent bans can be lifted.

(08-11-2022, 05:09 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Thanks for sharing the info, he started a thread thanking the others, super long post which had more than 40 likes, quite a popular guy there it seems.
All kinds of people there, used to chat with a few people but they seem to have left or hardly post nowadays.

I crossed path with him on a number of occasions. He's a very abrasive guy who will insult you by calling you a kumgong if you don't agree with him.

I remember there was once this news about illegal immigrants suffocated to death in a truck in UK and he was so happy about it because he thought they were Chinese. I lashed out at his insensitivity immediately. 

I am not sure what his problem is with China, but everything about the country is bad for him.
[+] 3 users Like Blasterlord2's post

I remember you were frequently teased by those guys who called you Tan Yak Chin   Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

good to see some friendly faces here. i think it just a matter of time before my 12 year accout tio ban.

there smlj also cannot talk or post. cannot say bad thing about those india ah neh arbo confirm tio.
[+] 1 user Likes PingPongPiang's post

(08-11-2022, 06:05 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I crossed path with him on a number of occasions. He's a very abrasive guy who will insult you by calling you a kumgong if you don't agree with him.

I remember there was once this news about illegal immigrants suffocated to death in a truck in UK and he was so happy about it because he thought they were Chinese. I lashed out at his insensitivity immediately. 

I am not sure what his problem is with China, but everything about the country is bad for him.

I have friends who are extremely anti China too, don’t know what happened. Like you said, everything about China is bad to them. 
From reading P’s long post, I will avoid him if posting in Edmwz, he’s not someone I would like to talk with. Both West and East are not perfect, there are good and not so good points, there’s no need to have an extremist attitude towards either of them.
[+] 4 users Like Ichigo's post

(08-11-2022, 06:37 PM)PingPongPiang Wrote:  good to see some friendly faces here. i think it just a matter of time before my 12 year accout tio ban.

there smlj also cannot talk or post. cannot say bad thing about those india ah neh arbo confirm tio.

What's your nick in hwz?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(08-11-2022, 07:10 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  I have friends who are extremely anti China too, don’t know what happened. Like you said, everything about China is bad to them. 
From reading P’s long post, I will avoid him if posting in Edmwz, he’s not someone I would like to talk with. Both West and East are not perfect, there are good and not so good points, there’s no need to have an extremist attitude towards either of them.

These are called 3 season men(三季人)according to confucius. No need to waste time debating with them.
Just agreed with what they said. Rotfl

不然你血吐完,遭殃是你自己。
除非你想要短命十年。
看人说人话,看鬼说鬼话的智慧就在这里。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 2 users Like RiseofAsia's post

(08-11-2022, 07:29 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  What's your nick in hwz?

Yes I will also like to know.

(08-11-2022, 06:37 PM)PingPongPiang Wrote:  good to see some friendly faces here. i think it just a matter of time before my 12 year accout tio ban.

i dont remember a pingpongpiang at hwz 12 year account..........

(08-11-2022, 08:58 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Yes I will also like to know.

[Image: slap-you-in-the-face-slap.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

Can we all stop talking about EDMW here? Many of us migrated here because we're sick and tired of that shithole. Last thing we want to hear or care about is HWZ/EDMW drama and BS. The more we talk about them the more it proves that that cesspool is still popular or important enough to feature in our minds and thoughts. EDMW is toxic, and it's not just because of the mods but because of a significant number of users there. The community and mods reinforce each other's toxicity. If SGTalk is to be a better place than them, then let's build our own ecosystem and environment here free from the influences of that SPH-owned cesspool.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

Wow, are they trying to lure those that came here back there? Is this the same FA they are talking about?

[Image: EF19-F5-FC-0048-4781-BA78-DDADF7-F4198-E.png]

(08-11-2022, 09:28 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Can we all stop talking about EDMW here? Many of us migrated here because we're sick and tired of that shithole. Last thing we want to hear or care about is HWZ/EDMW drama and BS. The more we talk about them the more it proves that that cesspool is still popular or important enough to feature in our minds and thoughts. EDMW is toxic, and it's not just because of the mods but because of a significant number of users there. The community and mods reinforce each other's toxicity. If SGTalk is to be a better place than them, then let's build our own ecosystem and environment here free from the influences of that SPH-owned cesspool.

In the long run people will choose to use the forum that does not tolerate discrimination and has fair and active moderators.

This is something sgtalk can never do as well as HWZ.

Intel my head lah. I know you sneak in there from time to time  Laughing

(08-11-2022, 09:46 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  In the long run people will choose to use the forum that does not tolerate discrimination and has fair and active moderators.

This is something sgtalk can never do as well as HWZ.

You must be kidding. HWZ is the most discriminating forum in the whole of Singapore!
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(08-11-2022, 09:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You must be kidding. HWZ is the most discriminating forum in the whole of Singapore!

Ignore the troll. He's not the real Intrinion, very obvious now he's parodying him.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(08-11-2022, 09:47 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You must be kidding. HWZ is the most discriminating forum in the whole of Singapore!

Indeed, they un-pban that ponkukubird really says what they stands against. Anti China forum.
[+] 2 users Like OutBreak's post

(08-11-2022, 10:08 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Indeed, they un-pban that ponkukubird really says what they stands against.

he in my ignore list... 

but i unignore him for awhile to see what he say after he unban

knn still the same si lang pattern

but this time he more guai lan liao... cause he know he got backing of a group of people... even mod there have to give in to them

their influence there is stronk
[+] 3 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(08-11-2022, 10:08 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Indeed, they un-pban that ponkukubird really says what they stands against.

LOL. 

People make a big hooha about people getting their permaban reversed on that cesspool forum as if it's the best example of their opaque, subjective standards. 

As if how HWZ admins and mods in the past openly closed BOTH eyes to permabanned users literally coming back with clone accounts using names ALMOST EXACTLY THE SAME as their previously permabanned ones. Going back with clone accounts is already violating SPH HWZ rules, going back with BLATANT SELF-ADMITTED CLONES and admins/mods close two eyes and did nothing about them for a long time is another level of no standards no moderation no rules. 

Infamous lao funker and another user who had like two/three clone accounts all named as "Boink" but with different numbers of "Boink" in them are just two of the most obvious examples. 

Oh, and how about people bodaiboji go and ask for name change of their forum account usernames there? If change name because their username had personal identifiable details in it/they posted personal details online in the forum before, still understandable. Then you get bullying trolls like Noobdriver who changed names to Coutinho_23 because they got marked for bullying and harassing a female EDMW user AND for trying to 1v1 challenge a guy out to "talk" at a banh mi stall at Geylang. Fat use it did him, in the end he's also pbanned.

That shithole forum EDMW and HWZ is no standards no consistency no rules no fairness. Everyone from Vijay downwards has no actual real power over forum policy or rules. You get one email shot to their SPH admin bosses, you convince them of your case, they give edict down to EDMW mods and admins, they also lan lan suck thumb have to accede to you.

(08-11-2022, 10:12 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  he in my ignore list... 

but i unignore him for awhile to see what he say after he unban

knn still the same si lang pattern

but this time he more guai lan liao... cause he know he got backing of a group of people... even mod there have to give in to them

their influence there is stronk

Yah, very guai lan person.

(08-11-2022, 10:08 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  Indeed, they un-pban that ponkukubird really says what they stands against. Anti China forum.

If you point out a fake anti-China news, you'll be chided left right center and they'll bait you into making a mistake so that they can have the whole thread to themselves.

(08-11-2022, 10:26 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yah, very guai lan person.

i seldom ignore people but he one of the few inside my ignore list

i cannot resist argue with him if i see what he post

then he in part of the "group" one

argue with him. they all PM each other liao. all come in hoot you and report you

i all along safe one in hwz.... one time only argue with him... next moment i start to kana report liao... then kana point and temp ban

cb one that group of idiot
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(08-11-2022, 10:30 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  i seldom ignore people but he one of the few inside my ignore list

i cannot resist argue with him if i see what he post

then he in part of the "group" one

argue with him. they all PM each other liao. all come in hoot you and report you

i all along safe one in hwz.... one time only argue with him... next moment i start to kana report liao... then kana point and temp ban

cb one that group of idiot
Many of them are not ethnic Chinese. But I can't believe that even this ponkukubird who is an ethnic Chinese will side India rather than China. I always wonder what China has done to him.

(08-11-2022, 10:34 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Many of them are not ethnic Chinese. But I can't believe that even this ponkukubird who is an ethnic Chinese will side India rather than China. I always wonder what China has done to him.

he quite old one. 

i suspect he got scam by china people before LOL 

maybe kana love scam by ATB

thus the hate
[+] 3 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(08-11-2022, 10:37 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  he quite old one. 

i suspect he got scam by china people before LOL 

maybe kana love scam by ATB

thus the hate

Sayang_ol also know quite alot about ponkuku.
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post