Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(06-11-2022, 10:10 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Stay here. I've decided never to go back. One has to think so carefully what words to use. One of them there said I've flouted the rules by calling him a boy. Oh man, that is so blardy childish. Not just referring to the mods but the forumers there.

posts made 2 years ago now also  can give points

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

forum members should know that they are the real content creators and contributors. without them, forum will not exist.

I don't understand why they will keep simping the mods and go back despite being banned repeatedly.

damn disappointing with the sinkie lot there.
[+] 3 users Like fishbuff's post

(06-11-2022, 09:47 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Especially those China haters.

There are quite a number here too ... but the leader konked off! Now one of the minions has taken over the role ... but intelligence and analytical skills even worse than before ...
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

You all don't jjww

Just get down on your knees and show respect to Ottoke cause he demands it
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

Last time got totally unmoderated forum. Inside very funny one.

(06-11-2022, 11:29 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  There are quite a number here too ... but the leader konked off! Now one of the minions has taken over the role ... but intelligence and analytical skills even worse than before ...

Do you mean siaolang kokee?
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

Many kena banned come here good mah.....

Here need more people...

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

Karchng Karchng Karchng ! Laughing

Rotfl

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk

(06-11-2022, 11:58 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  Do you mean siaolang kokee?
Clapping
[Image: 200w.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

(06-11-2022, 10:25 AM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Due to backlog. Nothing happen to you now

But i think by next week or the week after. You will see infraction point liao 

I very sure many of them report you

They work in a group over there

One report all report. They will PM each other to tell them to report you

Actually I dun care, because I dun post very frequently there. I'm ok if they pban me as I don't intend to go there anymore.

They always call the Chinese people glass-hearted but they're actually the ones that are most. I suspect many of them are not even Chinese as otherwise, why would they be so concerned about another country?
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(06-11-2022, 12:00 PM)Choc Wrote:  Many kena banned come here good mah.....

Here need more people...

[Image: dynamo-liquid-detergent-regular-47kg.jpg]

Karchng Karchng Karchng !  Laughing

Rotfl

Some edmwers are ok but we dun want the whole lot to come. Some are troublemakers.

(06-11-2022, 12:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually I dun care, because I dun post very frequently there. I'm ok if they pban me as I don't intend to go there anymore.

They always call the Chinese people glass-hearted but they're actually the ones that are most. I suspect many of them are not even Chinese as otherwise, why would they be so concerned about another country?

Some i long suspect not Chinese liao 

They only stay in china basing thread. They rarely go to other topic. 

Then time to time got thread about india. 

I will see them go post thing like "i rather be under india than china" "i have better impression with indian than china" 

They low key trying to say good thing about india. But go very hard on china. 

Can see they are posting with agenda.... Highly doubt they are local Chinese
[+] 5 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(06-11-2022, 12:41 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Some i long suspect not Chinese liao 

I will see them go post thing like "i rather be under india than china" "i have better impression with indian than china" 

Long ago, because of my suspicion I asked (politely) one of them what's his race. They report me for racism and I got points for it. I protest but the mod agreed with them that I'm inciting racism. What the heck!

(06-11-2022, 12:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Long ago, because of my suspicion I asked (politely) one of them what's his race. They report me for racism and I got points for it. I protest but the mod agreed with them that I'm inciting racism. What the heck!

That's why. If they are legit local chinese. Sure nothing to fear one. 

If anyone ask me for my race over there. I will instantly post i am a local chinese proudly. 

It's obvious they are hiding something
[+] 4 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(06-11-2022, 12:21 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Some edmwers are ok but we dun want the whole lot to come. Some are troublemakers.

That’s true, some of them are okay and welcome to come here if they wish to, however it’s better that some others just stay put in EDMW, it’s the right place for them.
[+] 3 users Like Ichigo's post

(06-11-2022, 10:33 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Fxxk off! American lapdog

and you are one of the rapist and prevert in Xinjiang internment camps

(06-11-2022, 01:14 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  and you are one of the rapist and prevert in Xinjiang internment camps

I suggest you and your whole families better go back to Mumbai
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

what has this got to do with sgtalk ?

here is not hwz, not edmw
[+] 2 users Like mrclubbie's post

(06-11-2022, 12:46 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Long ago, because of my suspicion I asked (politely) one of them what's his race. They report me for racism and I got points for it. I protest but the mod agreed with them that I'm inciting racism. What the heck!

Wow really son sensitive

(06-11-2022, 01:50 PM)mrclubbie Wrote:  what has this got to do with sgtalk ?

here is not hwz, not edmw

Please excuse him his brain shot microwave some how

the mod is the same race as one of them

so WITH protectionism is everywhere
and there is no such thing as globalization

you got ban
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Ban on ponpokku is lifted because we do the right thing and take our users' feedback into account
[+] 1 user Likes Intrinion's post

(07-11-2022, 12:24 AM)Intrinion Wrote:  Ban on ponpokku is lifted because we do the right thing and take our users' feedback into account

Lan Jiao lah! If you can reverse means you acknowledge that his ban wasn’t right, if ban wasn’t right, you ban him in the first place for what you stupid pig?
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

Last weekend very few got banned
Did they change the settings of reporting so that not so many reports to look into perhaps?

this ponpokku had been banned numerous times before, still chose to go back.

[Image: 1335722923603_7977118.png]
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post

(07-11-2022, 09:45 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  this ponpokku had been banned numerous times before, still chose to go back.

[Image: 1335722923603_7977118.png]

Remember seeing this name ponpokku but didn’t read the posts. This guy post on what topics?
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(06-11-2022, 10:35 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  They just want to have their own echo chamber and own the place. No point debating with them.

Precisely what comes to my mind - HWZ's EDMW is like an echo chamber.
Lots of self-inflicted noise and hates.... and short of content and facts...
That itself is a sign of how broken HWZ's Forum is today..

Which is why I point out elements of that Forum now starts to appear in SGTalk.
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(06-11-2022, 10:38 AM)wendychan Wrote:  posts made 2 years ago now also  can give points

Witch hunting with political motivated intention

(07-11-2022, 09:53 AM)Ichigo Wrote:  Remember seeing this name ponpokku but didn’t read the posts. This guy post on what topics?

This guy is well-known for his anti-China sentiments. There were a few big news about Chinese mishaps in the past and he gloated over them. But the anti-China gang likes him a lot because he always shows that he is knowledgeable about Chinese history.

My principle is, you can criticize if you dun like, but dun post fake news and dun gloat over people's misfortunes.

Heng ODACHEK is here.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95227a0a144e5e09d5806...y.gif&ct=g]

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(06-11-2022, 12:41 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Some i long suspect not Chinese liao 

I do believe they are Chinese, probably from Hongkong or new Chinese Singapore citizen who is disgruntled from their mother land China.