Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(09-11-2022, 11:52 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Maybe it would be good to delete those imposters here of the other forum...

Not easy. 

Username are not "exclusive" 

Anyone can name their account anything. Cannot really fault them for it

Especially it's name from other platform and not here. All the more cannot find fault with them using the name

Wah, I see many familiar nicks from hwz joining sgtalk. The only problem is whether they are the same persons.

(09-11-2022, 11:52 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Maybe it would be good to delete those imposters here of the other forum...

that would be a bit like behaving like the mods in HWZ

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(09-11-2022, 10:29 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  you must be hating on Kelhot2001 from hwz so much to create a account here act like him and then type in a manner like this

hmmmmm who will hate him so much over there lei.... in my mind only got 2 people....

no 3 suspect 

lol must be very xin ku right... over at edmw cannot talk win anybody... report people but fail... open feedback no result... try to bait but nobody reply...

Is really me la, gongkia! Other people like Dr Vijay or Cranthir come here create account, claim they are kelhot, you also guai guai believe them meh?

Everyday I fight for China in EDMW, fight until dulan. Come other forum I cannot be my true self meh? Everyone also got limits wor.

I see the way you type in EDMW I also highly suspect you are a Jai Ho Ceca, come to EDMW make China look bad.
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(10-11-2022, 01:47 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Is really me la, gongkia! Other people like Dr Vijay or Cranthir come here create account, claim they are kelhot, you also guai guai believe them meh?

Everyday I fight for China in EDMW, fight until dulan. Come other forum I cannot be my true self meh? Everyone also got limits wor.

I see the way you type in EDMW I also highly suspect you are a Jai Ho Ceca, come to EDMW make China look bad.

ya ya ya

[Image: 9bfbafed-4e3c-49c9-87d8-4200e8ffb50b_text.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post
Rainbow 

(10-11-2022, 01:51 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  ya ya ya

[Image: 9bfbafed-4e3c-49c9-87d8-4200e8ffb50b_text.gif]

Slap me with a Jai Ho rainbow?

I donch want.

(10-11-2022, 01:58 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Slap me with a Jai Ho rainbow?

I donch want.

slap you with the same right hand which your ATB use when she left you

and also with the left hand which your China boss use when you are incompetent in your work

loser in real life. fancy getting pwn by china people. only to come online to ji ji wai wai

faster go back to work la still online online. later kana scolded by your China boss again. already no chance promotion liao still come online

I suspect TS got historical personality disorders or dramatic personality disorders

it is the reason why I use K88 shu shu instead of Kinectic88 since imposter is low ses.
[+] 1 user Likes K88 shu shu's post

1.  how you know they are imposters ?

2.  user nicks is not patented.

(10-11-2022, 02:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  I suspect TS got historical personality disorders or dramatic personality disorders

Well I dare you to come HWZ to tell it to my face.

Lol ....easy get angry and very dramatic want sigh

(10-11-2022, 02:12 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Well I dare you to come HWZ to tell it to my face.

[Image: giphy.gif]

他有病应该早点看医生和吃约 sigh

(10-11-2022, 02:02 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  slap you with the same right hand which your ATB use when she left you

and also with the left hand which your China boss use when you are incompetent in your work

loser in real life. fancy getting pwn by china people. only to come online to ji ji wai wai

faster go back to work la still online online. later kana scolded by your China boss again. already no chance promotion liao still come online

Hah! Expose u as pro Ceca already! Heh heh! Now quickly write long post cover real identity si boh?
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

(10-11-2022, 02:21 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Hah! Expose u as pro Ceca already! Heh heh! Now quickly write long post cover real identity si boh?

Write long post is because can shoot your sorry arse here very shiok can all out 

Lun you very long in edmw liao. 

You this kind in real life. I cough only you pee on pant liao 

No wonder kana bully by china colleague and bosses 

No wonder atb can take all your money and kids back to china leaving you with nothing

(10-11-2022, 02:39 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Write long post is because can shoot your sorry arse here very shiok can all out 

Lun you very long in edmw liao. 

You this kind in real life. I cough only you pee on pant liao 

No wonder kana bully by china colleague and bosses 

No wonder atb can take all your money and kids back to china leaving you with nothing

lun people in edmw go there flame him la come here for fug? Loser lol in edmw act guai spam threads come here release all your stress. Still go there pretend to be neutral joker.

(11-11-2022, 03:52 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  lun people in edmw go there flame him la come here for fug? Loser lol in edmw act guai spam threads come here release all your stress. Still go there pretend to be neutral joker.

lol he heartpain liao ah. have to faster call you create a acc here to help ah. why he ownself no reply. 

haha make me happy ok... knowing your group cannot do sh it about me here nor me there

can only see how i getting popular over there and you guys can only stay in those anti-china thread and never step out of it to other thread 

[Image: kto-kounotori.gif]

(11-11-2022, 04:19 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  lol he heartpain liao ah. have to faster call you create a acc here to help ah. why he ownself no reply. 

haha make me happy ok... knowing your group cannot do sh it about me here nor me there

can only see how i getting popular over there and you guys can only stay in those anti-china thread and never step out of it to other thread 

[Image: kto-kounotori.gif]

Says the person who barks like a puppy when you got infractions and immediately change style to suit the mods to hide your real agenda.

(11-11-2022, 04:31 PM)Bolixin666 Wrote:  Says the person who barks like a puppy when you got infractions and immediately change style to suit the mods to hide your real agenda.

and what can you do about it???

just like what can you do about your pathetic real life

N O T H I N G

hate me. but cannot do anything to me. 

loser online. loser real life. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

Really is bring the banned thread from hardwarezone edmw
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Is cunning to get user mobile number? from HWZ ??

heard some register never get approve upon putting their mobile number register

as new member

" note it no due to IP ban "

Fark lah, it's obvious some people are trying to pick fights here. Troublemakers.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(11-11-2022, 06:49 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Fark lah, it's obvious some people are trying to pick fights here. Troublemakers.

Ignore button is useful. 

Very obvious HWZ is sending people over to disrupt this place because they eye red about anywhere on the internet that they cannot control.
[+] 2 users Like Basic_Strategy's post

(11-11-2022, 06:35 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Really is bring the banned thread from hardwarezone edmw

I guarantee you one thing. 

Those joker that come over there but don't dare to use their username there

And those imposter of mod and others 

All are those active poster in the "edmwer kana banned" thread 

So actually very easy to see who is who 

Only those kumgong thought nobody will know them here

(11-11-2022, 06:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Is cunning to get user mobile number? from HWZ ??

heard some register never get approve upon putting their mobile number register

as new member

" note it no due to IP ban "

its the fucking ottoke.... he think he some clone investigation king... suspect every new account is a clone and dont approve

In the past, I have never resorted to reporting others in hwz. But some idiots who can't win an argument despite ganging up will try to put words into my mouth, and saying I've derailed their threads. The irony is these people call others glass-hearted but actually they're the most.

Recently I made this statement there, in response to those who called China's covid zero policy stupid - "You still dun get it. I'm saying it's their way of managing. If millions of Chinese died, are you going to be responsible for it? Talk is easy, boy."

Immediately people said I'm insulting them by calling them boys and want to report me. Act mature lah. How hwz turned out to be a banning forum is because of these people who anyhow report. Damn childish.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(11-11-2022, 06:55 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Ignore button is useful. 

Very obvious HWZ is sending people over to disrupt this place because they eye red about anywhere on the internet that they cannot control.

wont be surprised if the mods unleashed mikedirnt to stir shit here
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(11-11-2022, 07:20 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  In the past, I have never resorted to reporting others in hwz. But some idiots who can't win an argument despite ganging up will try to put words into my mouth, and saying I've derailed their threads. The irony is these people call others glass-hearted but actually they're the most.

Recently I made this statement there, in response to those who called China's covid zero policy stupid - "You still dun get it. I'm saying it's their way of managing. If millions of Chinese died, are you going to be responsible for it? Talk is easy, boy."

Immediately people said I'm insulting them by calling them boys and want to report me. Act mature lah. How hwz turned out to be a banning forum is because of these people who anyhow report. Damn childish.

All due respect, you could have made your point without throwing in the "boy". Using that term immediately made what could have been a reasonable objective perspective from you (even if I personally disagree with it) become a personal insult/belittling kind. Bad enough if people feel like they are losing to objective arguments, how do you think they will react to salt on their wounds by being belittled with terms like "boy" etc?

(11-11-2022, 07:19 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  its the fucking ottoke.... he think he some clone investigation king... suspect every new account is a clone and dont approve

He can answer to his SPH overlords when they look at why forum new user growth has flatlined or even declined. 

If HWZ is serious about fighting clones, ask SPH Media Trust to strengthen its data security team and apply to the Government for Singpass login to EDMW. Should not be difficult, considering SPH Media Trust is effectively under government control now. 

Allowing clone wars to break out in an online forum owned by a state media company controlled by the government makes a mockery of the government's stance on fake news and foreign interference. See if they will use the hammer on their own territory just as they would on other social media platforms.