Today alot of edmwers kena banned

(15-11-2022, 09:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The more you guys talk about Cranthir the more it shows you haven't let go of edmw. I think vj will laugh reading all your comments.

Knowing vijay and his mods,  instead of laughing I think they are pissed off that people can shit talk them and they can't do anything. They are to used to baning and deleting anything they don't like. For once they are unable to exercise any control
[+] 2 users Like IndianChief's post

(15-11-2022, 09:53 PM)OutBreak Wrote:  I believe that minimod is lurking here and laughing as I am typing this post..

That minimod is it MikeDirnt78
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(16-11-2022, 07:40 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  That minimod is it MikeDirnt78

this guy ?

[Image: TS-HDT-SA-AL.png]
[+] 2 users Like K88 shu shu's post

(16-11-2022, 07:49 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  this guy ?

[Image: TS-HDT-SA-AL.png]

Haha 😆😆😆
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(15-11-2022, 09:21 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  There’s a ethylene that left the thread after a while. She was afraid she might make a blunder...
That is about the only thread I read in Edmw, never posted there before though. That’s how I recognized your name.  Big Grin

the mod can fish out a lot of intel from that thread.  
who are from which group one.

(15-11-2022, 09:51 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  The more you guys talk about Cranthir the more it shows you haven't let go of edmw. I think vj will laugh reading all your comments.

LOLOLOL YOU ARE RIGHT!

I see some come here still talk about HWZ Forum.
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(15-11-2022, 09:56 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Knowing vijay and his mods,  instead of laughing I think they are pissed off that people can shit talk them and they can't do anything. They are to used to baning and deleting anything they don't like. For once they are unable to exercise any control

your pban got reversed?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

TS is an idiot edmw mod! Pban TS!

(16-11-2022, 10:00 PM)wendychan Wrote:  your pban got reversed?

Not pban. Was on 1 month ban

(16-11-2022, 06:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOLOLOL YOU ARE RIGHT!

I see some come here still talk about HWZ Forum.

There is a reason it's one of the most popular forums.
Moderators are doing a good job making it clean and popular.

(17-11-2022, 04:39 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  There is a reason it's one of the most popular forums.
Moderators are doing a good job making it clean and popular.

[Image: 6w1ud6.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(17-11-2022, 04:49 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  [Image: 6w1ud6.jpg]
I like the phrase in the picture it speaks volumes........ Clapping

(17-11-2022, 05:24 PM)debono Wrote:  I like the phrase in the picture it speaks volumes........ Clapping

Apparently this picture is banned on EDMW. Got infracted for not showing respect to mods even though its an actual quote by him

You will be waiting to hear from my lawyers soon. I will not hesitate to go to the authorities to complain about your disrespect and harassment.

(17-11-2022, 09:18 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  You will be waiting to hear from my lawyers soon. I will not hesitate to go to the authorities to complain about your disrespect and harassment.

You don't talk c*ck lah

(17-11-2022, 09:18 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  You will be waiting to hear from my lawyers soon. I will not hesitate to go to the authorities to complain about your disrespect and harassment.

Suck my kkj and call me father first lah
[+] 4 users Like IndianChief's post

(18-11-2022, 07:05 PM)fannylai Wrote:  Do it la. Wu ji just do it. Don’t post here and be empty vessel.

Why don't you come HWZ to stir? Don't dare?

Got one guy pompokku tio ban in EDMW, multiple wumaos come out to dance their 忠字舞.

But none dance as hiong as Eternal-fire. Not even our blasterlord2 or myself.

Anyone know what is the history?

[Image: Inexperienced-Quarrelsome-Feline-max-1mb.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kelhot2001's post

Bump this thread up

(22-11-2022, 01:32 PM)kelhot2001 Wrote:  Got one guy pompokku tio ban in EDMW, multiple wumaos come out to dance their 忠字舞.

But none dance as hiong as Eternal-fire. Not even our blasterlord2 or myself.

Anyone know what is the history?

[Image: Inexperienced-Quarrelsome-Feline-max-1mb.gif]

Look, I've said it before. This guy is pure evil when he gloated at every Chinese mishap that happened. You may disagree with China but I don't think one should be happy that misfortune happens to any Chinese, or even to any human being.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

Take this pic down now.

That idiot ponkuka must be a non-chinese

this thread still going strong
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(23-11-2022, 07:32 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  That idiot ponkuka must be a non-chinese

Someone said he is half Jap half Taiwanese.. Dunno true or not. His favourite KMT lost the war to CCP he damn sad. That why so butthurt and triggered.
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

(22-11-2022, 10:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Look, I've said it before. This guy is pure evil when he gloated at every Chinese mishap that happened. You may disagree with China but I don't think one should be happy that misfortune happens to any Chinese, or even to any human being.

I agree with your reply..... Clapping
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

Can you take this pic down?

Bump this thread up

(24-11-2022, 08:00 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Can you take this pic down?

How about a NO

(22-11-2022, 10:02 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Look, I've said it before. This guy is pure evil when he gloated at every Chinese mishap that happened. You may disagree with China but I don't think one should be happy that misfortune happens to any Chinese, or even to any human being.

now can invite him over here.
[+] 1 user Likes tankgunner's post

Bump this thread up