UMC founder Robert Tsao to donate US$100 million for Taiwan's defense

(02-09-2022, 05:39 PM)kokee Wrote:  this Robert Tsao got all his point right, regarding 中天 tv liar & BS, ignore this lie creator tv news & youtube used by comie dogs here totally! now 0 policy is brainless action! also 1 country 2 system is con job!

so simple thing only brainless come out with all these extreme tactics to deal with a mild Omicron flu!
almost whole china lock down, quarantine, block, test everyday, shut down all works, whole economy halted, queue like morons to take test for hrs, wait for days for result to come out, fence up their people like pig, all these morons just follow like criminals!
fight for food, water, inflation surges! whole country in a mess, ton run road, hide in cave, depression, insane, no money till bankrupt! LOL LOL!

all these are totally nonsense, we go thru omicron, we know well, nothing big deal, 99.99%, no need medicine, rest for 5-10 days, ok liao! hahaaa!

曹興誠喊不要怕中共!嗆清零政策是「集權體制的腦殘」

well said, robert tsao!
very sensible & with wisdom!!
comie dogs here lies 7/24 will never know how to appreciate truth & fact!
never lies for whatever reasons, be truth to yourself & the world, never say lies!

I already said many time here, 中天 is communist tv station in taiwan!
all the BS & lies exactly the same as comie dogs here bark 7/24!
comie dogs here used ton of 中天 youtube to con or brainwash brainless here day & night!
taiwan is a news & speech freedom country, democratic & allow opposition to voice their view, taiwan people must judge themselves to differentiate lies from truth & fact!
but 中天 is totally different, this is a 漢奸 station. Opposition is ok but not sell away your country to enemy, this is not democratic, is 賣國賊!!!

"大家以後不要再看中天了"! 曹興誠記者會當面嗆中天記者"不要臉" 更痛批中天簡直是"匪台"

【盧秀芳辣晚報】吃錯藥? 曹興誠:"台灣要替全世界擋住中共殭屍病毒" 網笑瘋:他到底嗑了什麼? @中天新聞 精華版

he said that his $100m can be used to train 3,000,000 soldiers.

in other words, $33 to train up one soldier , good enough to fight with PLA.

(11-09-2022, 05:19 PM)drgn Wrote:  he said that his $100m can be used to train 3,000,000 soldiers.
in other words, $33 to train up one soldier , good enough to fight with PLA.

Dude, do you know a condo security daily pay is?

Let's so some maths... Big Grin

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/mi...s3530-2028

(11-09-2022, 04:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  He definitely didn't come in via the talent route. Most likely the rich man route. So it is ok for him to give up sinkie land citizenship, but govt must make such people pay a heavy exit tax.

Could be - I think Robert knows whatever "talent" he has is only as safe as the bullet-proof vest he wears everywhere he goes now in TW.. HA!

[Image: 97d8ace9-d26e-4b39-86f7-ff4fae5ba473_5d3608cc.jpg]

(11-09-2022, 04:22 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  He definitely didn't come in via the talent route. Most likely the rich man route. So it is ok for him to give up sinkie land citizenship, but govt must make such people pay a heavy exit tax.

According to this Taiwanese, he is still a Singapore citizen!

【盧秀芳辣晚報】轟曹興誠"開戰先落跑" 吳子嘉爆:他到今天"還是新加坡籍!!"@中天新聞 精華版

曹興誠:台灣要做阿富汗,還是要做烏克蘭?巧克力味道的史,史味道的巧克力,你選哪個?是曹公撞邪,還是有誰要讓台灣走向戰爭?

(11-09-2022, 03:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I suspect SG gov quietly told Robert to go f*ck off or else he will be charged for funding subversion and seperatism in other countries as long as he hold the Pink IC.

So much for this foreign "TALENT"...
Bingo!

(11-09-2022, 09:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  According to this Taiwanese, he is still a Singapore citizen!

oh MY!

That is shockingly shocking...WTF is SG Gov keeping mum on this ???!!!

(11-09-2022, 11:45 PM)Manthink Wrote:  oh MY!

That is shockingly shocking...WTF is SG Gov keeping mum on this ???!!!

Right. Our govt must come out and clarify this. Taiwan may accept dual nationalities but Singapore definitely doesn't (except for those under 18).

(11-09-2022, 04:58 PM)kokee Wrote:  well said, robert tsao!
very sensible & with wisdom!!
comie dogs here lies 7/24  will never know how to appreciate truth & fact!
never lies for whatever reasons, be truth to yourself & the world, never say lies!

I already said many time here, 中天 is communist tv station in taiwan!
all the BS & lies exactly the same as comie dogs here bark 7/24!
comie dogs here used ton of 中天 youtube to con or brainwash brainless here day & night!
taiwan is a news & speech freedom country, democratic & allow opposition to voice their view, taiwan people must judge themselves to differentiate lies from truth & fact!
but 中天 is totally different, this is a 漢奸 station. Opposition is ok but not sell away your country to enemy, this is not democratic, is 賣國賊!!!

"大家以後不要再看中天了"! 曹興誠記者會當面嗆中天記者"不要臉" 更痛批中天簡直是"匪台"

So Kokee support 背骨仔?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

【盧秀芳辣晚報】曹興誠曬棄星國籍"證明書" 網友揪出文件"1/3申請"!? 抓包大型翻車現場!@CtiNews 精華版

Yes, this news further proved Robert Tsao was just trying to get publicity for himself.

Now he will be fined for helping DPP Taipei candidate in last year’s election for being a foreigner at that time. With the proved he has just published on denouncing his Singapore citizenship in Jan 2023.

This senior rich man has somehow went overboard in bringing “fear” to the Taiwanese by claiming “bogeyman” to the them if or should they failed to vote the DPP Taipei Mayor into office.
[+] 1 user Likes kangtangman's post

(11-09-2022, 09:51 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  According to this Taiwanese, he is still a Singapore citizen!

It may be that he is still a Singaporean, but he had pledge US$100M to Taiwan armed forces.  He should also donate some money to our President's charity if he wants to remain a Singapore citizen......................... Big Grin

【頭條熱搜】遭曹興誠控惡意毀謗徐巧芯.介文汲.謝寒冰齊開嗆|曹興誠拒答捐否! 網酸:要捐500億訓練千萬個林智堅@HeadlinesTalk

(07-08-2022, 09:19 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Actually 100mil can't do much to beef up defence. Can't even buy one F15.

A F-35 fighter jet cost $115 million dollars......................... Laughing nudie

(02-09-2022, 11:12 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  

【每日必看】檢視曹興誠過往紀錄...蔡正元酸"別被他呼攏" 20220902@中天新聞

How come this type of ugly mud face can be a millionaire leh?

(05-02-2023, 12:13 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How come this type of ugly mud face can be a millionaire leh?

He was born at the right time and associated with the right people.

Finally he denounced his sinkie land citizenship..

Balek kampong to Taiwan. He is not welcome here..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

yes a lot of money is needed for defence.
now a new kind of threat. balloon that stray into land.
what if the balloon carry kamikaze drones with bomb on strategic targets?
can the current radar system detects these in time .
what if a million balloons stray in. is it too expensive to shoot down with missiles?

Balloon just use machine guns can already no missile lah....

(05-02-2023, 10:55 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Balloon just use machine guns can already no missile lah....

Assmerica used F22  Rotfl

(08-08-2022, 06:30 AM)Alam Wrote:  O dear this is bad. Will China take issue w us now this Robert has become Singaporean? Did he donate hundreds of million to his new country before? Did he contribute to lobbyist in US?

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/4617111

Has he actually donated the money?

https://www.sohu.com/a/583426023_121450480

新加坡前议员:曹兴诚不知廉耻,藐视新加坡公民权
2022-09-08 14:36

据环球网援引新加坡《联合早报》9月7日的报道称,新加坡人评价“台独”分子曹兴诚就是一个商人,一切以利益优先,也不知道廉耻。既然曹兴诚心不在新加坡,那就赶紧走掉,少了一个曹兴诚对新加坡也并不可惜。

Defence means buying weapons. 
Weapons means to kill
Killing is moral evil.

Whether Robert tsao had done just caused the conflict between local and new comers to get worse.

New comers come here take all the benefits, but still think of homeland interest first.

The next Robert tsao can be a jhk, CCP, piyno or ceca.. sinkie govt what are you going to do?