S'pore goalie Hassan Sunny reveals great-granddad is Chinese

gonna trigger the anti-china ibs again...

https://www.tiktok.com/@zaobaosg/video/7...6506011922

https://mothership.sg/2024/06/singapore-...d-chinese/

Wow he’s really milking it for all it’s worth

No wonder he got Chinese cheekbones.

Nothing lah. Ermaos' parents aso what. But duno how they becum hans

If I get famous in Malaysia, I will also try hard to dig out my 500yr ago Malay relatives linkage..

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Just a mud trying to milk his Chinese-ness for his time in the sun. Nasi lemak cheong ahhhhh! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

For fame, glory and money...he will lie! Lying is permissible in Islam to obtain an objective! Big Grin

It seems that legendary Malay characters such as Hang Lekir, Hang Lekiu, Hang Kasturi and Hang Jebat were all initially thought to be pure Malay, but like Hang Tuah, they have been found to most likely be ethnic Chinese.

(20-06-2024, 08:02 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Just a mud trying to milk his Chinese-ness for his time in the sun.  Nasi lemak cheong  ahhhhh! Big Grin

Franchise and  ipo in China . Sunny NASI.
 Take out lemak

I guess his great grand dad must be one of the sailors that came with Admiral Cheng Ho.    Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(20-06-2024, 07:58 AM)Niubee Wrote:  If I get famous in Malaysia, I will also try hard to dig out my 500yr ago Malay relatives linkage..

Problem is Muddysian no money to throw at you unlike PRC .... better get famous in China, they have also 1.4B people .... imagine 1% China gives you just $1

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(20-06-2024, 09:51 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  For fame, glory and money...he will lie! Lying is permissible in Islam to obtain an objective! Big Grin
Christianity itself was born with a lie of crucifixion by liar Paul 
He is a sport man . Please talk about his career , about his interview without bringing religion here.

(20-06-2024, 11:26 AM)Hope Wrote:  Christianity itself was born with a lie of crucifixion by liar Paul 
He is a sport man . Please talk about his career , about his interview without bringing religion here.

You are a real hypocrite by trying to insult Christianity while talking about not bringing religion into this forum discussion.

(20-06-2024, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I guess his great grand dad must be one of the sailors that came with Admiral Cheng Ho.    Rolleyes

Possible. 

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(20-06-2024, 11:04 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I guess his great grand dad must be one of the sailors that came with Admiral Cheng Ho.    Rolleyes

Zheng He is a Muslim! He is one of the main reason that Islam flourished here
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

Dun quarrel lah. It's about sunny who's some Chinese root in him, nothing to do with yr gods ok

Cannot hab links to china... Tongue

Else sure gotch peepur notch happy about this lolololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

There are many Indians who claim to be "Eurasian" because their great great grandfather was a Portuguese, Dutch or English seaman or colonialist in the Straits Settlements. 

Like my neighbor who always boasts he got russian great grandma, that's all very tall and fair

(20-06-2024, 02:33 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Like my neighbor who always boasts he got russian great grandma, that's all very tall and fair

Even when a Caucasian father and a Chinese, Indian or Malay mother produce children, they usually look mostly Asian.

Daniel Henney has a Caucasian Dad and Korean Mom.

[Image: 1670620979-danielhenney.jpg]

Alicia Fumi has an Italian Dad and Japanese Mom

[Image: alicia_fumi1311-3a5133ce445c08c4f498110f3df4f2ef_hd.jpg]

(19-06-2024, 08:02 PM)twinkle07 Wrote:  gonna trigger the anti-china ibs again...

https://www.tiktok.com/@zaobaosg/video/7...6506011922

https://mothership.sg/2024/06/singapore-...d-chinese/

I must commend Hassan Sunny for being a far smarter cookie than many sports people in Singapore.

No doubt his shot to fame & fortune was purely accidental, but the way he quickly capitalized on them is very impressive. Nasi Lemak store accepting Alipay / Wechat, setting up multiple social media accounts including Tik Tok & Douyin, collaborating with Capitaland for his China tour, carrying himself well when interviewed by Singapore & China media, announcing donations and even garnering a mention from President Tharman. Now this latest claim of a distant Chinese heritage...

Some might think it's mercenary, but ultimately I hope this will inject some sense of monetary enthusiasm into local sports and help to move the needle when it comes to Singapore Sports = Life of Destitute perception.

(20-06-2024, 04:10 PM)maxsanic Wrote:  I must commend Hassan Sunny for being a far smarter cookie than many sports people in Singapore.No doubt his shot to fame & fortune was purely accidental, but the way he quickly capitalized on them is very impressive. Nasi Lemak store accepting Alipay / Wechat, setting up multiple social media accounts including Tik Tok & Douyin, collaborating with Capitaland for his China tour, carrying himself well when interviewed by Singapore & China media, announcing donations and even garnering a mention from President Tharman. Now this latest claim of a distant Chinese heritage...Some might think it's mercenary, but ultimately I hope this will inject some sense of monetary enthusiasm into local sports and help to move the needle when it comes to Singapore Sports = Life of Destitute perception.

Hassan Sunny is acting like a politician!

Some politicians don't know how to act that well!

[Image: Koh-PK.jpg]

Who would have thought that Capitaland, who's share price is tanking in the mud, would be the first to pounce on Hassan to milk him..

(20-06-2024, 04:13 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Hassan Sunny is acting like a politician!
He is a natural born politician and achieved in a week what some "top leadership" failed to accomplished in a lifetime

My great great grandfather was 唐太宗 because my surname 唐.