XJP applauded high with standing ovation in US dinner party

習近平一句話全場瘋狂鼓掌 賴岳謙:大老闆受夠中美對抗 蔡正元:在場都是親中企業家 反中派都在華府閉嘴

Ermaos busy looking for ahtiongs pangsai, taking photos to share and discuss, no time for such useless meetings

OMG ah gua Foreveralone busy scouring Falun gong website for fake news but still cannot find yet.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(17-11-2023, 09:43 AM)webinarian Wrote:      
習近平一句話全場瘋狂鼓掌 賴岳謙:大老闆受夠中美對抗 蔡正元:在場都是親中企業家 反中派都在華府閉嘴

This video clip of Xi's speech in the US sums up why the latter's attempt to rally its allies for another cold war went nowhere.

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously when your own ruling elites are busy blatantly rubbing shoulders with a "dictator" even as you tell your allies to slug it out with China?

Stalin, Khrushchev and Brezhnev sure didn't have such a warm adoring reception in the US. Heck I'm not even sure Gorbachev who brought down USSR received half the positive enthusiasm these guys gave to Xi.

Steady la..👏👏👏

No wonder Australian SCY kept on inciting Singapore, to join Philip against China. Digging a trap hole for Singapore. Very cunning mate ya.

Luckily we always befriend with both China and US. 😊

This will boost his ego as greatest and best ...

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How cum they wanted to boost xjp's ego leh? He's a dictator and a very bad ccp leader

泱泱大国,果然气魄豁达,不与小人计较

二毛们有什么意见吗?