WP leaders told Raeesah Khan to stick to the lie she had told Parliament

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/workers-party-leaders-told-raeesah-khan-to-stick-to-the-lie-she-had-told

She's one of the the dumbest politicians I've seen in my life!
[+] 5 users Like Blasterlord2's post

A mole set to destroy WP?
[+] 6 users Like Dan's post

(04-12-2021, 12:25 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  She's one of the the dumbest politicians I've seen in my life!

Think PAPaya did a number on her. Sylvia and Pritam are  seasoned lawyers who have jumped through many of pAPAyas' hoops of flames. You think they so stoopiak as to not anticipate PAPaya will blow a storm in a teacup with Khan's mistake?

She might have misinterpreted dat the 3 leaders told her to stick to her story when they dint pressure her to come clean but I have difficulty believing they told her to continue to lie in parliament, it was her cockup, not theirs, why would they want her to cover up?

As for pressuring her to resign, there could be some basis in that.
[+] 2 users Like luncheonmeat's post

Walaneh!

They thought her lies won't be exposed mah!

Quote:On Aug 8, she met Mr Singh, WP chair Sylvia Lim and WP vice-chair Faisal Manap.

“At the meeting, Ms Khan told them that she had lied in Parliament on Aug 3, and that she had no way of substantiating the statements she had made,” the summary said.

"As they (Mr Pritam Singh, Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Faisal Manap) were more seasoned politicians, Ms Khan confessed to them that she had lied, and sought their guidance.

"They (Mr Pritam Singh, Ms Sylvia Lim and Mr Faisal Manap) told her that the best thing for her to do would be to continue with the narrative that she had already given in Parliament on Aug 3 (ie keep to the lie).

"If Ms Khan and the WP could get away with it, there was no need to clarify the lie. If the matter was brought up again, there would also be no need for her to clarify and there was no need for the truth to be told."

(04-12-2021, 02:10 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Walaneh!

They thought her lies won't be exposed mah!

Probably..
Anyway, obviously Pritnam lost control over his party members. 
So many strange things happening..

LTK must come out now to stabilise the party before it broken into pieces...
No joke..

Currently we seen a few WP attacking Pritnam decisions..
No good...
And Khan pointing the "lying in Parliament" back towards Pritnam should be the last straw that breaks the camel's back.

Oh shxt, Pee Tam told her to hang on to her story.. Getting juicy man...... Confused

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

we our people benefit when the politicians are 'hard at work
for Nothing is totally true.
True works and wealth are made by the people
see the problem they r slaves.
You think smelly saliva and soundbytes can put foods on the tables.
Who really pay them to tok?
A good boss when he see his workers like dat will say:
Beri free?

It is not what u say but what is effective

[Image: Screenshot-2021-12-04-at-06-52-38-Red-St...ers-Wh.png]

She's a liar. Can still believe what she said about WP meh? She's forced to resign so maybe lie again to bring WP down together lor.
[+] 2 users Like winbig's post

(04-12-2021, 07:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  She's a liar. Can still believe what she said about WP meh? She's forced to resign so maybe lie again to bring WP down together lor.

A pap mole?

Did VB lie about the TT ? Pap also ask him to continue the narrative? No committee of privileges so nobody knows...

She's a serial lier u know, now what she said is truth u believe it or not har?

(04-12-2021, 07:42 AM)RichDad Wrote:  A pap mole?

Not necessarily a mole. Maybe she buay song asked to resign so tell another lie to sabo WP? She's a liar. What she said I'll definitely think thrice.

16k salary gone of course buay song sure sabo back her party leaders Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

She is hopeless., no brainer. Trying to pull everyone down with her because of her stupidity.

I don't understand why it is necessary listen to the testimony of someone who was caught lying and fabricating stories. Edwin Tong must be a confused.

Raeesa Khan is a lying and childish person. How is she ever nominated as an MP I haven't got a slightest clue.
[+] 2 users Like toothpick's post

Like Harban Singh of past encounter
k-siao k-tanki

(04-12-2021, 07:44 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  She's a serial lier u know, now what she said is truth u believe it or not har?
Twist and turn, black argue till its white.

Luckily you add a question mark. 
Otherwise you maybe adding another lie.

(04-12-2021, 07:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  She's a liar. Can still believe what she said about WP meh? She's forced to resign so maybe lie again to bring WP down together lor.

that's exactly my thoughts too when first read the article. Then I watched the entire inquiry by Edwin Tong,  who brought up corroboration by other WP  cadres of what actually took place. And would say her version more believable than WP leadership. Big stick liao...

(04-12-2021, 08:19 AM)toothpick Wrote:  I don't understand why it is necessary listen to the testimony of someone who was caught lying and fabricating stories. Edwin Tong must be a confused.

Raeesa Khan is a lying and childish person. How is she ever nominated as an MP I haven't got a slightest clue.

She was elected by Sengkang residents, not nominated!

You should ask WP leaders how they choose their candidates!  Big Grin

(04-12-2021, 07:44 AM)jameslee58@hotmail.com Wrote:  She's a serial lier u know, now what she said is truth u believe it or not har?

My question is, why  WP leaders did nothing about her case for more than 2 months?

They admitted that they knew she was telling lies 1 week after she did it!
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

(04-12-2021, 09:03 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  She was elected by Sengkang residents, not nominated!

You should ask WP leaders how they choose their candidates!  Big Grin

She was "added" because of a GRC, not really elected.Lol

She will harm WP soon with more lies or not.. the door to WP.
[+] 1 user Likes FangFang's post

(04-12-2021, 08:45 AM)Migrant Wrote:  Mmm... She is a lawyer. 
Twist and turn, black argue till its white.

And as a lawyer, she lied knowing govt will come after her...

wp ladders aso got snake ah?

WP image, reputation & credibility are seriously dented. At least to me.

A Liar who lied 3 times is like a boy who cried wolf 3 times. Who will hire her after resignation?