WP leaders told Raeesah Khan to stick to the lie she had told Parliament

(04-12-2021, 12:01 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Also lack of integrity and moral values!

That's why I said earlier PS seems to run a slack ship over there and once a well run ship by LTK appears to be breaking up..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(04-12-2021, 10:11 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  This portion of the testimony is very damaging to WP. 

a. Not one but three senior WP party members told RK to stick to her lie.

b. Not RK alone but all together three WP members including RK verified that RK was told by Pritam Singh, Sylvia Lim and Faisal Manap at an Aug 8 meeting that there was no need for her to clarify herself or for the truth to be  told.

As RK as an assault victim who did not tell her family and it is a fact she did hear from woman who was "victim blamed" at group session....they decided to show compassion and allow her personal discretion on the narrative.

The core of the narrative is RK heard from woman who was unhappy with police...this is true.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(04-12-2021, 11:58 AM)debono Wrote:  It is very unfortunate to have a MP such as RK, she will be the Waterloo of WP..... Angry

She is more like Judas

(04-12-2021, 12:07 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Harbans Singh was the clown of the oppies. A pap mole?

I think in one election he only garnered 100+ votes.  Always losing his deposit. That’s why some folks suspect he was a paid mole out to prove the oppies were clowns and dilute votes Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(04-12-2021, 10:53 AM)debono Wrote:  One big problem with the GRC system is that one member at least needs to be in a minority race. In Singapore it is difficult to find a suitable minority race to contest in the GE.  Either they are not suitably qualified or they are reluctant to contest, cos they had led a comfortable life here, and prefer to maintain the status quo... Big Grin

Now you know majority race are discriminating by govt in SG

(04-12-2021, 12:10 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I think in one election he only garnered 100+ votes.  Always losing his deposit. That’s why some folks suspect he was a paid mole out to prove the oppies were clowns and dilute votes Laughing

With the comments he gave, it hard to accept that he is a qualified lawyer..... Laughing Rotfl

(04-12-2021, 12:13 PM)debono Wrote:  With the comments he gave, it hard to accept that he is a qualified lawyer..... Laughing Rotfl

How does he compare to M Ravi? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(04-12-2021, 12:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As RK as an assault victim who did not tell her family and it is a fact she did hear from woman who was "victim blamed" at group session....they decided to show compassion and allow her personal discretion on the narrative.

The core of the narrative is RK heard from woman who was unhappy with police...this is true.

There is nothing in this woman I can trust anymore after her lie was exposed and she seems devilishly intent to pull everyone down with her. I would treat everything she said as lies until evidences like names of victims, her rape case, etc. are shown. Your harping on using the word compassion shows that you dun know what is compassion and it application. Go study the Heart Sutra..... Rolleyes

Carl Jung
[+] 2 users Like Huliwang's post

(04-12-2021, 12:08 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  As RK as an assault victim who did not tell her family and it is a fact she did hear from woman who was "victim blamed" at group session....they decided to show compassion and allow her personal discretion on the narrative.

The core of the narrative is RK heard from woman who was unhappy with police...this is  true. 

How do you know that it is true?

Is there any investigation carried out to come to the conclusion?

(04-12-2021, 12:18 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  There is nothing in this woman I can trust anymore after her lie was exposed and she seems devilishly intent to pull everyone down with her. I would treat everything she said as lies until evidences like names of victims, her rape case, etc. are shown. Your harping on using the word compassion shows that you dun know what is compassion and it application. Go study the Heart Sutra..... Rolleyes

PAP lagi more lies u believed? Thinking

(04-12-2021, 12:13 PM)debono Wrote:  With the comments he gave, it hard to accept that he is a qualified lawyer..... Laughing Rotfl

Is he still alive.?

Whether intentionally or unintentionally he damages opposition, the newspaper will purposely report all his silly comments and the opposition is discredited.

The pap biggest strength in the past was the newspaper and media that is pro govt. Come elections you have many small parties and last minute candidate at are unprepared. It gives the newspaper chance to focus on these to make the opposition as a whole look bad.

You rather these.guys all drop out. That is why having higher deposit is a good deterrent ....I never understand why some opposition supporter complain when it is raised. It can only help them to filter out the poor quality candidates.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

you aso believe that?

Good that WP get rid of her. In the first place, its not the party that created the lie, the party is trying to stand behind her wrong action, yet she played them out. Regardless of which party she is with, this kind of characteristic people can any time betray the team mate for her own interest. I can only say WP very 'Suay' to recruit such people.
[+] 1 user Likes wulala's post

This will not change anything in SK. With the big picture in mind, we voted for the party to prevent blank check. Any way, it's jamus who is the anchor mp rk is just a calafare
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

(04-12-2021, 12:19 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  How do you know that it is true?

Is there any investigation carried out to come to the conclusion?

RK repeated upon clarification that she heard this from.a woman in  a group session. The truth of this is not questioned. There is 2 facts here a) she heard from the woman b) the woman's story.

the truth of (a) only RK can know the truth and she said it is true several times. (b) only the woman knows the truth and but her identity has to be protected as it was in a confidential group session.

Above is the current status of what we know.

Based on this it is not right to say the WP leadership had bad intentions

(04-12-2021, 12:20 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  PAP lagi more lies u believed? Thinking
This is where the oppositions come in to show wat....... Big Grin

Carl Jung

(04-12-2021, 11:57 AM)RichDad Wrote:  You just lied. She is not a lawyer. 

You did not add a question mark.

Thanks for your correction. 
My mistake not to use a question mark.

(04-12-2021, 12:29 PM)Harry Lee Wrote:  This will not change anything in SK. With the big picture in mind, we voted for the party to prevent blank check. Any way, it's jamus who is the anchor mp rk is just a calafare

It is true that Jamus Lim is the anchor MP in SK.......and that RK is a calafare.  WP needs to find good candidates to field in the next GE, but then it will be an uphill task for WP to garner many votes to stay in the competition....A creditable opposition party may go belly up with this saga..... crying Angry

(04-12-2021, 07:15 AM)winbig Wrote:  She's a liar. Can still believe what she said about WP meh? She's forced to resign so maybe lie again to bring WP down together lor.

she can lie in the parliament earlier.

why can't she lie again?

(04-12-2021, 10:42 AM)debono Wrote:  Some may conclude that RK is a PAP mole, and she is out to damage the integrity of WP, thereby for the next GE, WP will not be in the running or will be ousted out of our political scenario..... crying

Few days ago, you were still supporting her..
Ask us to give chance.  Big Grin
She working hard for SK residents

(04-12-2021, 12:43 PM)debono Wrote:  It is true that Jamus Lim is the anchor MP in SK.......and that RK is a calafare.  WP needs to find good candidates to field in the next GE, but then it will be an uphill task for WP to garner many votes to stay in the competition....A creditable opposition party may go belly up with this saga..... crying Angry
Until we get the quantity then we talk about quality.

(04-12-2021, 12:30 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  RK repeated upon clarification that she heard this from.a woman in  a group session. The truth of this is not questioned. There is 2 facts here a) she heard from the woman b) the woman's story.

the truth of (a) only RK can know the truth and she said it is true several times. (b) only the woman knows the truth and but her identity has to be protected as it was in a confidential group session.

Above is the current status of what we know.

Based on this it is not right to say the WP leadership had bad intentions

RK repeated her lies in parliament also!

(04-12-2021, 12:59 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Few days ago, you were still supporting her..
Ask us to give chance.  Big Grin
She working hard for SK residents

At that point in time, RK did not said that PS had asked her to keep to her lie.  This is detrimental to PS character, it is damaging to PS credibility and may result in PS being voted out in the next GE...therefore I now having more insight of the case, would not want to support her like sgbutt does.... Laughing

(04-12-2021, 10:44 AM)Fit Wrote:  I also feel something not right for the former NCMP D. Goh to criticise the WP Leadership on social media. Btw, is he still a party member?

Yes...he mentioned shall not resign..
But currently, 3 more WP came out to voice against Pritam action..
Very messy indeed

(04-12-2021, 10:53 AM)debono Wrote:  One big problem with the GRC system is that one member at least needs to be in a minority race. In Singapore it is difficult to find a suitable minority race to contest in the GE.  Either they are not suitably qualified or they are reluctant to contest, cos they had led a comfortable life here, and prefer to maintain the status quo... Big Grin
the killing part is u need 10k deposit to contest
n sillyporeans are blinded ,may lose the 10k

(04-12-2021, 01:14 PM)talky Wrote:  the killing part is u need 10k deposit to contest
n sillyporeans are blinded ,may lose the 10k

It is true that every political party need to deposit $10K to contest in a GE.  But it must be noted that if a political party garnered more than 8% of the votes cast, the deposit will be returned to them..... Big Grin Rolleyes

(04-12-2021, 01:13 PM)debono Wrote:  At that point in time, RK did not said that PS had asked her to keep to her lie.  This is detrimental to PS character, it is damaging to PS credibility and may result in PS being voted out in the next GE...therefore I now having more insight of the case, would not want to support her like sgbutt does.... Laughing
The three should step down from wp committee
and be replaced in next election 
by quite popular  candidates from east coast

and get Png Eng Huat  interim head WP to survive next election.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(04-12-2021, 02:20 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The three should step down from wp committee

LTK must come out NOW!
Take over WP leadership until the next younger leader is establish..

(04-12-2021, 02:20 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  The three should step down from wp committee

LTK and Png E H are two anchor persons in the WP portfolio......they had proven to be credible opposition leaders... but sad to see their departure... crying Rolleyes

(04-12-2021, 12:25 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  She's one of the the dumbest politicians I've seen in my life!

certain people have higher tendency to tell lies. u know i know

nothing to do with party, these group are in many parties