WTF HWZ cannot use the words CECA... etc

(29-10-2022, 04:41 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Sinkie or Sinkies are NOT discriminatory

The following words are discriminatory:
CECA
Warrior
Wumao
Putinmao
Snake
JHK

I don't think you are the real Intrinion.  

Recently noticed in SgTalk there are many new and fake IDs purporting to be reincarnations of certain popular forumers like Alleggsinonebasket and even Leongsam of Sammyboy fame.  All fakes.
[+] 1 user Likes fuchsia's post

(29-10-2022, 04:41 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  Sinkie or Sinkies are NOT discriminatory

CECA
Warrior
Wumao
Putinmao
Snake
JHK

Ceca I repeat ceca wumao jhk snake 😁😁😁 they are ccb also

CECA
Warrior
Wumao
Putinmao
Snake
JHK

Are the words "intrinion" or "asshole" discriminatory ?
[+] 1 user Likes Democritus's post

PAP will ban the word "RI"

because it is insulting, too

https://theindependent.sg/did-vivian-bal...nd-alumni/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 2 users Like Ola's post

Hardwarezone too ridiculous Liao
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(29-10-2022, 05:42 PM)Ola Wrote:  PAP will ban the word "RI"

because it is insulting, too

https://theindependent.sg/did-vivian-bal...nd-alumni/

only insulting to oppostion lah... so no ban

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

Can ban using Ceca. But never ban using tiong

(29-10-2022, 08:28 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Can ban using Ceca. But never ban using tiong

I guess becuz the mod is same ppl as ceca but not tiong? Birds of the same feather flock together is always true.
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(29-10-2022, 08:35 PM)sgh Wrote:  I guess becuz the mod is same ppl as ceca but not tiong? Birds of the same feather flock together is always true.

tiagong cranthir is a ceca
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(29-10-2022, 08:40 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  tiagong cranthir is a ceca

All I know is a lot of mod there ceca. I in IT software development as fulltime job so work with them often. I kena points and tban of those topics. In army hokkien peng teach me this crude phrase translated "give dog F lah"

(29-10-2022, 08:40 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  tiagong cranthir is a ceca

No wonder so fark up.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-10-2022, 08:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No wonder so fark up.

Also explains why his prata flipping is so good

(29-10-2022, 08:48 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  No wonder so fark up.

Yup totally agree with you

Last time in hwz I called out a person for being a hypocrite, and then next moment I got awarded points. When I protest I was given more points.

Another occasion I asked a person politely what's his race, because it seems like he's fiercely anti-Chinese. Again I was given points for it. Mod said I was being racist by asking about another person's race!!??

Crazy rules there.

(29-10-2022, 09:15 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Last time in hwz I called out a person for being a hypocrite, and then next moment I got awarded points. When I protest I was given more points.

Another occasion I asked a person politely what's his race, because it seems like he's fiercely anti-Chinese. Again I was given points for it. Mod said I was being racist by asking about another person's race!!??

Crazy rules there.

Yup the mod at hardwarezone is self-righteous

i kana ban over at hwz because i use the word

indian

not even CECA.

indian. i tio ban for racist liao lol
[+] 1 user Likes 28cMostlyCloudy's post

(29-10-2022, 10:33 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  i kana ban over at hwz because i use the word

indian

not even CECA.

indian. i tio ban for racist liao lol
Wah like this also tio banned. The mods at hardwarezone sibei jialat

(29-10-2022, 10:40 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Wah like this also tio banned. The mods at hardwarezone sibei jialat

ya la. 

I even email to them tell them this is so ridiculous.

and all i get from them is the mod will not consider my appeal and my ban remain 

[Image: Envious-Early-Dassie-size-restricted.gif]

but now i learn liao lo.... totally cannot say anything about indian over there...

(29-10-2022, 10:46 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  ya la. 

and all i get from them is the mod will not consider my appeal and my ban remain 

but now i learn liao lo.... totally cannot say anything about indian over there.
They too much Liao. How come can criticism tiong over there but cannot mentioned Ceca or even indians

(29-10-2022, 10:52 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  They too much Liao. How come can criticism tiong over there but cannot mentioned Ceca or even indians

Either there's CECA over there mass reporting. 

Or the Mod is Indian

You see the amount of China thread there. You scold chinese national until their 18 level ancestors. Nothing happen. 

Anything Indian national related. You don't even need mention CECA (a term they deem not good) 

You just participate in the thread you say they not good. Tio report and eat point liao 

I more towards got CECA lurker there doing mass reporting

I guess foreign influence is real

(29-10-2022, 10:59 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Either there's CECA over there mass reporting. 

Or the Mod is Indian

You see the amount of China thread there. You scold chinese national until their 18 level ancestors. Nothing happen. 

Anything Indian national related. You don't even need mention CECA (a term they deem not good) 

You just participate in the thread you say they not good. Tio report and eat point liao 

Yah, I'm sure got one ceca there very active in giving points. They should reveal mod's race and whether he's a true blue sinkie.

(29-10-2022, 10:59 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  Either there's CECA over there mass reporting. 

Or the Mod is Indian

Like that very jialat Sia over there. Totally no freedom of speech

Vijay is who? No doubt he is local but well .
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Not to be racist but I go interview before in SPH for IT position. I saw the ppl there all or majority ceca so I suspect hwz behind IT a lot of ceca ppl which include mod. Why hantam China ok becuz ceca view them as competitor mah so can say the Chinese but cannot say them.

(30-10-2022, 12:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not to be racist but I go interview before in SPH for IT position. I saw the ppl there all or majority ceca so I suspect hwz behind IT a lot of ceca ppl which include mod. Why hantam China ok becuz ceca view them as competitor mah so can say the Chinese but cannot say them.
Yup what you say is true. Any negative posts about Ceca the whole thread deleted.

(30-10-2022, 12:57 PM)sgh Wrote:  Not to be racist but I go interview before in SPH for IT position. I saw the ppl there all or majority ceca so I suspect hwz behind IT a lot of ceca ppl which include mod. Why hantam China ok becuz ceca view them as competitor mah so can say the Chinese but cannot say them.

Can see one. 

They very ok with thread about china. Even fake news about china with fake source. They will allow the thread to run. 

How much you report also no use. 

Can feel they trying to direct the flame over to China. So nobody talk about ceca over there. 

Can go try one. 

Open a thread with title like "China is the worst country ever the most corrupted and low class" 

The thread can run for pages and pages no lock no nothing with people inside insulting chinese national with crude word 

Then you open a thread with title like "India is the worst country ever the most corrupted and low class" 

I can be very sure the thread would not last 2 pages before lock and the threadstarter ban
[+] 2 users Like 28cMostlyCloudy's post

abnn ah neh not happy most people look down on abnn
most mods are glass heart cecas from 3rd world slum
they dominate almost every forum . Becos they only know how to talk never do something abt anything.
even DBS and MAS ceca and recently want to go on tv and sometimes doomsbird to promote themselves.
taigong even some ministar want an all star debate with billionaires!

These people really only good at TALKING. LKY was RIGHT ON!
[+] 1 user Likes Truebluesg's post

(30-10-2022, 02:20 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  abnn ah neh not happy most people look down on abnn
most mods are glass heart cecas from 3rd world slum
they dominate almost every forum . Becos they only know how to talk never do something abt anything.
even DBS  and MAS ceca and recently want to go on tv and sometimes doomsbird to promote themselves.
taigong even some ministar want an all star debate with billionaires!

These people really only good at TALKING. LKY was RIGHT ON!

Except Vijay has not achieved anything meaningful in his life. Yet he wants to act like he's a superstar

(30-10-2022, 02:23 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Except Vijay has not achieved anything meaningful in his life. Yet he wants to act like he's a superstar

isn't he try to fake as " PHD holder " ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-10-2022, 10:46 PM)28cMostlyCloudy Wrote:  ya la. 

but now i learn liao lo.... totally cannot say anything about indian over there...

Someone got banned over there for using the word CECA. Nowadays the person used ‘not local’ when referring to this group of people.
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post