Wang Lei is angry over reports....he 'sia suay' Singapore

(29-12-2021, 04:01 PM)debono Wrote:  If can raise millions for a good cause, then it is admirable.  As the late Mr Teng said, no matter if the cat is black or white and that catches mice, is a good cat.... Clapping Laughter-68 Gesti-109

yalor, if can raise millions, xia sway and let ppl scold aso nver mind lah

does anyone in sg want to feed him?
just leave alone to make his money
if he survives making money this way, thats his life
does he represent sg in anything? will he get an award?
feel ashamed of him then dont let him sell anything for you

(29-12-2021, 04:20 PM)menghuii Wrote:  does anyone in sg want to feed him?
Quite true, so don't let him sell anything to you...... Clapping

He's vulgar, there's no question about it. The fact that many sinkies like to watch him and be entertained by him shows how low ses we are.

(29-12-2021, 02:59 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Sia suay Singapore with his Ah beng persona even though he may be a good guy at heart.

His knnnccb image is a money maker for him. That's why he is using it.

Amazing thing is that young lady with him can take his shit... lol.

Then kee chui even more sia suay … there are many more sia suay in SGtalk than him. At least he did not cheat, lie, steal, leech, being a traitor.
If a good heart is not good enough for you than you must be a saint.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(29-12-2021, 04:35 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He's vulgar, there's no question about it. The fact that many sinkies like to watch him and be entertained by him shows how low ses we are.

Any thing wrong with low SES … why you dog eyes see people down …
There are many dress high SES, talk like they are god but heart as dark as a squid ink …. I see you no up ….. PUI

This seventh month hungry ghost singer is known for his vulgarity and thinks too highly of himself. ..... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Exactly, who are we to judge others … are we an angel?
He already said, dun like him to go to his live stream lor … why still so low life think skin, dun like still go and view.

Btw, I was watching when he sold over S$1M in 2hrs …. I am totally at awe …. he has 30,000+ live viewers and many commented. He has the wit to reply, entertain them and sell at the same time. The Gucci outlet manager was so shock and happy he ask him back 2 days later. Reserve all the stocks from all the Outlet shop in France …. he sold S$800K that round.

(29-12-2021, 04:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Any thing wrong with low SES … why you dog eyes see people down …
There are many dress high SES, talk like they are god but heart as dark as a squid ink …. I see you no up ….. PUI

Blasterlord2 is hell-bent  to  see Wang Lei, lose his popularity.... Angry

(29-12-2021, 04:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Any thing wrong with low SES … why you dog eyes see people down …

Low SES does not mean rich or poor to me. It's behaviour like this vulgar uncle. I don't look down on people who are poor but behave well.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(29-12-2021, 04:45 PM)debono Wrote:  Blasterlord2 is hell-bent  to  see Wang Lei, lose his popularity.... Angry

I don't care very much for him but when every sentence from his mouth is littered with knn, that shows the 'class' of this person.

(29-12-2021, 03:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Hypocrites, if he openly claim do donation of course Good but behind surely need to earn.
If he claim do FREE , no body knows either.

Summary , no need what sell things for donation in the first place.

Just come out a donation drive , ask for donation simple as that.
than show proof how much you collect and give. Case close.

There are other celebrities also sell things and donate Never so talk so Big just do , donate that it.

This Wang L thought like his influence so Big as if he is the Only one doing like that. Oh well he also tag with PAP MP do donation drive got show on tv. He claim he earn so contribute back

Well I feel , if you are doing good , do donation help the needy than Ok BUT DON'T BRAG around here and there.

There are tons of people quietly donated all along even in millions stay annoymous.

Like that how much you donate to the muddysia flood?
I did not.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(29-12-2021, 04:45 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Exactly, who are we to judge others … are we an angel?
He already said, dun like him to go to his live stream lor … why still so low life think skin, dun like still go and view.

Btw, I was watching when he sold over S$1M in 2hrs …. I am totally at awe …. he has 30,000+ live viewers and many commented. He has the wit to reply, entertain them and sell at the same time. The Gucci outlet manager was so shock and happy he ask him back 2 days later. Reserve all the stocks from all the Outlet shop in France …. he sold S$800K that round.

Come luxury branded goods there is " no such thing Cheaper than retail price "
I don't mean he is selling fake luxury goods , is Why I must buy from him so call " do for donation " than visit Gucci Official website online buy myself or just go Orchard road , Gucci store buy walk in.

(29-12-2021, 04:48 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Like that how much you donate to the muddysia flood?
I did not.

The question here is his Bragging.

So what? LOL EVEN OUR Minister, Ho Ching, MP , Gov also donate what
vaccines , red cross.

the moral of the story here is NO about the Donation you do.

Is DON'T USE Donation this thing to cover yourself etc , make like Want to show off come donation???

HELLO there many out there EVERY time do donation and donate Million also never talk so much tell the whole world Hey i donated milion to charity here and there.

Those donate quiet are the ones really Donate for their heart WITHOUT any agenda tag with
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Exactly, to each his/her own.
He did not beg steal borrow or leech from you …. let him be.
People that can afford and bought Gucci, Kenzo, Longchamps, Hermes, which stuffs are priced in the hundreds or thousands from him are the only one have the right to comment.

Btw, he had 5 men Gucci wallets priced about $500+ after discount … sold all in less than a minute. One lady limited edition bag going for S$6k …. gone within seconds and can see many bid for it in the live comment …. scary lah

(29-12-2021, 04:49 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  The question here is his Bragging.

So what?  LOL EVEN OUR Minister, Ho Ching, MP ,  Gov also donate what
vaccines , red cross.

the moral of the story here is NO about the Donation you do.

Is DON'T USE Donation this thing to cover yourself etc , make like Want to show off come donation???

HELLO there many out there EVERY time do donation and donate Million also never talk so much tell the whole world Hey i donated milion to charity here and there.

Those donate quiet are the ones really Donate for their heart WITHOUT any agenda tag with

Why you worry about him bragging … why you so salty and sour. He brag which part of your body pain …. why so jealous of his success. Is your insecurity fill with envy?

End result he chalked up sales... willingly seller willingly buyer  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(29-12-2021, 04:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you worry about him bragging … why you so salty and sour. He brag which part of your body pain …. why so jealous of his success. Is your insecurity fill with envy?

If he brags and use vulgar words in his show, and if it reap in millions and with a good cause, then it encouraged.... Clapping

(29-12-2021, 04:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why you worry about him bragging … why you so salty and sour. He brag which part of your body pain …. why so jealous of his success. Is your insecurity fill with envy?

LOL YOU FORGET HOW HE ACT PITY LAST TIME? JUST LIKE MAK LEE?

WHEN COVI19 STRIKE

Mak lee even ask for Aid for his F&B outlet claim what no business worker wages

And this Wang L , claim own people debts , poor here and there worst cannot sing due to Covi19

Now WOW got money so brag???

Hello is not jealous here , just a REMINDER DON'T FORGET HOW YOU BEG LAST TIME.

(29-12-2021, 04:48 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Come luxury branded goods there is " no such thing Cheaper than retail price "
I don't mean he is selling fake luxury goods , is Why I must buy from him so call " do for donation " than visit Gucci Official website online buy myself or just go Orchard road , Gucci store buy walk in.

When you dun know the whole story and make it up like those anti vax.

He was already at Gucci factory outlet store selling over $1m when the flood happened. He only offered part of his sales proceed as donation to 1000 needy family in SG initially due to his success in Gucci. 

Only when the muddysian viewers and fans were telling him the scale of the flood then he announced live that he plan to start donation drive using his live stream platform.

He donated RM10k, his boss RM10K, the siow Mei Mei also donated as a start and his initial target is only RM200k. But he exceeded to RM800k with 1 day

(29-12-2021, 05:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  LOL YOU FORGET HOW HE ACT PITY LAST TIME? JUST LIKE MAK LEE?

WHEN COVI19 STRIKE

Mak lee even ask for Aid for his F&B outlet claim what no business worker wages

And this Wang L , claim own people debts , poor here and there worst  cannot sing due to Covi19

Now  WOW got money so brag???

Hello is not jealous here , just a REMINDER DON'T FORGET HOW YOU BEG LAST TIME.

So what has it got to do with you? Did he ask you for help? Did he beg from you?
Like you always "brag" and pretend to have rich uncle …. anyone gives a fugg? We just treat you like farting and entertain you.
Dun like that, people success you jealous so wanna put people down. How will you ever succeed with such narrow heart

(29-12-2021, 04:59 PM)debono Wrote:  If he brags and use vulgar words in his show, and if it reap in millions and with a good cause, then it encouraged.... Clapping

If you believe in Karma …. you sow what you reap. 
Let's see the eventual outcome

(29-12-2021, 05:07 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So what has it got to do with you? Did he ask you for help? Did he beg from you?
Like you always "brag" and pretend to have rich uncle …. anyone gives a fugg? We just treat you like farting and entertain you.
Dun like that, people success you jealous so wanna put people down. How will you ever success with such narrow heart

HELLO know the difference here,

yes the Main problem why people comment him Partly due to PERSON character here.
LOL not just me, other netizen also comment on him or else why he bother ??

I only say Come Donation YOU DON'T USE DONATION To cover your bragging

(29-12-2021, 05:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  HELLO know the difference here,

yes the Main problem why people comment him Partly due to PERSON character here.
LOL not just me, other netizen also comment on him or else why he bother ??

I only say Come Donation YOU DON'T USE DONATION To cover your bragging

Of course he bother when other with no concerns of their bother him? Why so kaypoh why so busybody.

Even if he brag about the donation …. anything to do with you. Did he ask you to donate?
Why so salty and sour?

(29-12-2021, 05:14 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Of course he bother when other with no concerns of their bother him? Why so kaypoh why so busybody.

Even if he brag about the donation …. anything to do with you. Did he ask you to donate?
Why so salty and sour?

you are his fan har? Say so lah
Yea I don't like this type of people he , mak lee even jack neo

AT LEAST Henry , H Ge still remind humble despite he also success from poor to rich

(29-12-2021, 05:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  you are his fan har? Say so lah
Yea I don't like this type of people he , mak lee even jack neo

AT LEAST  Henry , H Ge still remind humble despite he also success from poor to rich

Yes I am a fan of honest people trying to make a living and when they have a little success, instead of celebrating for them small narrow heart jealous envious tries to put them down. Honestly, Wang Lei may end up a total failure in the end but I still admire him because he "To dare is to do" Tottenham Moto  Big Grin

Not like some only CECA here CECA there when ask they got donate ….. tiam tiam

Anyway make no fugg diff to them if you like them or not. I also dun like Mark Lee …. but I won't put him down. He has his way of making a living and I have mine.

If you are not generous with your pocket, its fine but try and be a bit more generous with your heart lah.

(29-12-2021, 05:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yes I am a fan of honest people trying to make a living and when they have a little success, instead of celebrating for them small narrow heart jealous envious tries to put them down. Honestly, Wang Lei may end up a total failure in the end but I still admire him because he "To dare is to do" Tottenham Moto  Big Grin

Not like some only CECA here CECA there when ask they got donate ….. tiam tiam

Anyway make no fugg diff to them if you like them or not. I also dun like Mark Lee …. but I won't put him down. He has his way of making a living and I have mine.

If you are not generous with your pocket, its fine but try and be a bit more generous with your heart lah.

I never do donation when someone claim " oh buying all the things all the profits will donate for charity purpose "
I rather donate IF YOU Straight claim collect money for donation , once collected will show proof where the money go and really go to the one received.

(29-12-2021, 05:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I never do donation when someone claim " oh buying all the things all the profits will donate for charity purpose "
I rather donate IF YOU Straight claim collect money for donation , once collected will show proof where the money go and really go to the one received.

Are you aware on how Wang Lei donation come about and how he is distributing it. Donations to the muddysian flood is separate from selling Gucci bags. 2 different exercises.
Btw, does anyone gives a fugg on how you donate?

(29-12-2021, 05:35 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Are you aware on how Wang Lei donation come about and how he is distributing it. Donations to the muddysian flood is separate from selling Gucci bags. 2 different exercises.
Btw, does anyone gives a fugg on how you donate?

SO ?? People say never judge a person character but too bad His style is using Vuglar to makeself famous

and this is why

Authors slam Singapore Writers Festival for inviting Wang Lei as speaker
SINGAPORE - Home-grown authors have slammed the Singapore Writers Festival (SWF) after it was revealed that veteran getai host Wang Lei will be appearing as a guest speaker.

The 60-year-old is one of the speakers of Vanishing Trades, a panel discussion in Mandarin about endangered art forms such as getai, Teochew opera and Chinese puppetry. It is slated for Nov 6.

Lee Leng Kiong, a former Mediacorp producer who is now an author and photographer, called the move "totally unacceptable" on his Facebook page.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/author...as-speaker

Even SPH reporter, author claim is NONSENSE who invite him present. Is really DISGRACE
Is like ah Beng try to act Classy.

(29-12-2021, 05:37 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  SO ?? People say never judge a person character but too bad His style is using Vuglar to makeself famous

and this is why

Authors slam Singapore Writers Festival for inviting Wang Lei as speaker
SINGAPORE - Home-grown authors have slammed the Singapore Writers Festival (SWF) after it was revealed that veteran getai host Wang Lei will be appearing as a guest speaker.

The 60-year-old is one of the speakers of Vanishing Trades, a panel discussion in Mandarin about endangered art forms such as getai, Teochew opera and Chinese puppetry. It is slated for Nov 6.

Lee Leng Kiong, a former Mediacorp producer who is now an author and photographer, called the move "totally unacceptable" on his Facebook page.

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/author...as-speaker

Even SPH reporter, author claim is NONSENSE who invite him present. Is really DISGRACE
Is like ah Beng try to act Classy.

So, what has this got to do with you? Are you part Singapore Writers? 
Ah beng act classy which part of your body pain? Again why so salty and sour?
Can come make a bit of noise here but not to the extend that it reveals your small narrow heart leh