Wang Lei is angry over reports....he 'sia suay' Singapore

aiya all types of famous or infamous ppl aso got fans and supporters. amoss, dumb wee, master lu, indian boy guru, ... all hv large group of fans

(29-12-2021, 05:44 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  So, what has this got to do with you? Are you part Singapore Writers? 
Ah beng act classy which part of your body pain? Again why so salty and sour?
Can come make a bit of noise here but not to the extend that it reveals your small narrow heart leh

So? Cannot comment him negative? So what he do donation? A LOT OUT THERE ALSO DO DONATION
Not just him what

Is really Disgrace to be honest, He better stick to fool on his own fans like you
DON'T drag others into disgrace with him
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

有才华, 没有内涵!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(29-12-2021, 05:58 PM)Fit Wrote:  有才华, 没有内涵!

Who is talented .......? Thinking

(29-12-2021, 02:30 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya, do charity no need to use pcb knnbccb holankan on social media.

没文化,真可怕😱
出口成“脏“,就不好了。
这是小人和君子的分别。
小人不懂道理,所以才会恶言回敬。

做了这样大的功德让他一句气话给毁了,真可惜!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Oversea reports oso plastered a certain mp over his remarks on where cotton comes from...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

(29-12-2021, 06:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  没文化,真可怕😱
出口成“脏“,就不好了。
这是小人和君子的分别。
小人不懂道理,所以才会恶言回敬。

做了这样大的功德让他一句气话给毁了,真可惜!

是咯。粗俗当通俗,下流当风流,低级当趣味

(29-12-2021, 04:37 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then kee chui even more sia suay … there are many more sia suay in SGtalk than him. At least he did not cheat, lie, steal, leech, being a traitor.
If a good heart is not good enough for you than you must be a saint.

Kee chui say you xia suay for queuing at NTUC. He no xia suay.

Xia suay is not equal to good or bad heart lah. He is a good guy who is xia suay cannot meh?

Do good deeds but bad influence with foul mouth. There are children watching his performance.

Everyone got their own impression of him. What's wrong? All must think like you??

Xia suay because he give SG a bad image. Not because he is a bad guy.
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(29-12-2021, 07:19 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Kee chui say you xia suay for queuing at NTUC.  He no xia suay.

Xia suay is not equal to good or bad heart lah. He is a good guy who is xia suay cannot meh?

Do good deeds but bad influence with foul mouth. There are children watching his performance. 

Everyone got their own impression of him. What's wrong? All must think like you??

Xia suay because he give SG a bad image. Not because he is a bad guy.

Then why let your children watch. 
Well, everyone has his own opinion, correct no one should think like me but yet you want every to behave NOT like him to NOT be a sia suay?
Why so judgemental? Are you telling me you have no flaw that will sia suay SG?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

He is heng he is not PRC citizen. Otherwise he would have entered the travel blacklist and banned from travelling overseas.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(29-12-2021, 05:54 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  So? Cannot comment him negative? So what he do donation? A LOT OUT THERE ALSO DO DONATION

Not just him what

Is really Disgrace to be honest, He better stick to fool on his own fans like you

DON'T drag others into disgrace with him

You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 
Matthew 7:5

(29-12-2021, 07:40 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then why let your children watch. 
Well, everyone has his own opinion, correct no one should think like me but yet you want every to behave NOT like him to NOT be a sia suay?
Why so judgemental? Are you telling me you have no flaw that will sia suay SG?

I never said I want everyone to behave not like him. I just said those like him is xia suay SG.

I can definitely say I don't have vulgarity flaws that will xia suay SG.

But if I have any other flaws that xia suay SG, then I deserved to be called Xia suay, no big deal.

Why you so worked up? He is your brother?
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(29-12-2021, 07:41 PM)starbugs Wrote:  He is heng he is not PRC citizen. Otherwise he would have entered the travel blacklist and banned from travelling overseas.

EPIC he got owned by PRC , he intend to go China sell but due to a PRC got the copyright first he cannot sell in China.

(29-12-2021, 07:43 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother’s eye. 
Matthew 7:5

Hypocrites ? More like you pro pap is the one lol
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-12-2021, 07:49 PM)RichDad Wrote:  I never said I want everyone to behave not like him. I just said those like him is xia suay SG.

I can definitely say I don't have vulgarity flaws that will xia suay SG.

But if I have any other flaws that xia suay SG, then I deserved to be called Xia suay, no big deal.

Why you so worked up? He is your brother?

Worked up is because he is doing good work by help instead people putting him down because of some bad words …. while many sit behind the keyboard (like me) did not help but at least don't put people down. He sia sauy SG …. maybe you go ask those muddysian bodoh flood victims he is assisting if he is a sia suay to SG

(29-12-2021, 07:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Worked up is because he is doing good work by help instead people putting him down because of some bad words …. while many sit behind the keyboard (like me) did not help but at least don't put people down. He sia sauy SG …. maybe you go ask those muddysian bodoh flood victims he is assisting if he is a sia suay to SG

Those affected in the floods in muddysian bodoh, must be grateful to get donations via Wang Lei.... Clapping Laughing

(29-12-2021, 07:55 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Worked up is because he is doing good work by help instead people putting him down because of some bad words …. while many sit behind the keyboard (like me) did not help but at least don't put people down. He sia sauy SG …. maybe you go ask those muddysian bodoh flood victims he is assisting if he is a sia suay to SG

Why you like to mix the issues? Of course he did good in helping Bolehland. No one had ever dispute this fact. That's well done by him. Give credit where credit is due.

But he xia suay SG is a different matter. Anything wrong to criticise? Do good means cannot be criticised for other misbehaviours?

It is like you can only praise Robin Hood...
[+] 2 users Like RichDad's post

(29-12-2021, 09:05 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Why you like to mix the issues? Of course he did good in helping Bolehland.  No one had ever dispute this fact.  That's well done by him. Give credit where credit is due.

But he xia suay SG is a different matter.  Anything wrong to criticise? Do good means cannot be criticised for other misbehaviours?

It is like you can only praise Robin Hood...

How he sia suay SG? Pls explain to me.

No matter how good hearted he is but his vulgarity mouth will kill him on day.
[+] 1 user Likes Cmpunk's post

[Image: Heng-Ong-Huat.gif]

Wonder if those muddysian bodoh thinks he sia suay SG  Thinking

All the fake superficial deem high SES high class atas snobs …. what did you do or NOT do to help? Still have the cheek to call people sia suay …. 

https://www.facebook.com/stories/182994596519941/UzpfSVNDOjQ1MTU2NjQzMzA4NDk4Mg==/?bucket_count=9&source=story_tray

oh well, Wang Lei finally found his moment at the age of 60. let him enjoy this period. cut him some slack.

You decide ….

https://m.facebook.com/video/video.phplive/?ref=notif&v=958516705075729¬if_id=1640789023342488¬if_t=live_video_explicit

[+] 1 user Likes BigBossX's post

(30-12-2021, 06:57 AM)BigBossX Wrote:  

Another salty sour people. Worst are those people pretending to act high moral and atas. You can see many on the roads drive big car but try to tailgate out of carpark.
These superficial pretentious people only can criticise without looking at themselves.
Very typical of Singapore achieved nothing but green eye monster on others by trying to act high class.

Wang Lei's brother spotted.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(30-12-2021, 01:23 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Wang Lei's brother spotted.

Where where … but for sure spotted … many keyboard pretentious superficial claiming with high morals green eye monsters.
Good at gossipy kow peh like fish markets aunties but contribute shit.

(30-12-2021, 01:27 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Where where … but for sure spotted … many keyboard pretentious superficial claiming with high morals green eye monsters.
Good at gossipy kow peh like fish markets aunties but contribute shit.

Your assumption is already seriously flawed, when you assumed that people are jealous over his achievement. So people are not allowed to criticize bad behaviour just because they have done some good?
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(30-12-2021, 01:36 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Your assumption is already seriously flawed, when you assumed that people are jealous over his achievement. So people are not allowed to criticize bad behaviour just because they have done some good?

I did not assume, its from way people projected themselves as holier than others. 
Making criticism and judgement of another behaviour whom have absolutely no relations to them is a reflection of their pretentiously snobbish superficial "dog eyes" character.
Bottomline, ask yourself this, who are you to judge?

(29-12-2021, 09:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  How he sia suay SG? Pls explain to me.
Throwing vulgarities in a foreign land is unbecoming of a citizen. Going to the extreme of teaching foreigners those vulgarities words is a disgrace to Singaporeans. Doing good deeds and showing another side of his character are 2 different thing.